News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Tom DeLonge on JRE: “You Don’t Know What I Know About UFOs (But I Can’t Tell You
pacman007
User ID: 447022
07-14-2018 09:36 AM

abduct Tom DeLonge on JRE: “You Don’t Know What I Know About UFOs (But I Can’t Tell You
Advertisement
Last Thursday Tom DeLonge, former rockstar from the band Blink-182 who has now turned into a sort of ‘Disclosure entrepreneur’ with the launch of a new branch of his To the Stars entertainment company earlier this month (called the ‘Academy of Arts and Science‘), was a guest on the highly popular podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience.
https://www.dailygrail.com/2017/10/tom-d...-tell-you/

Whatever I post online is for entertainment only;and not my actual thoughts.Anon
We can both make $20 see below link
https://www.netspend.com/get-a-prepaid-c...3011777231
Quote this message in a reply
Strange Candy staff
Ghuleh
User ID: 449254
07-14-2018 09:37 AM

RE: Tom DeLonge on JRE: “You Don’t Know What I Know About UFOs (But I Can’t Tell You
Pinned by request. loved that band.

(\_/)
(^.^)
(")_(")

[Image: tmd1AzF.png]
Always look a monster girl in her eyes.
pacman007
07-14-2018 09:49 AM

RE: Tom DeLonge on JRE: “You Don’t Know What I Know About UFOs (But I Can’t Tell You
Thx Cheer

Whatever I post online is for entertainment only;and not my actual thoughts.Anon
Pinguu
User ID: 448975
07-14-2018 09:49 AM

Strange Candy  Wrote: (07-14-2018 09:37 AM)
Pinned by request. loved that band.

I loved the IT crowd.....Did you guys get it in your country....Very funny show...

Everything I've ever told you, including this, is a lie.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 175778
07-14-2018 09:58 AM

he is making it up.

if he cant demonstrate what he claims to know, then there is no reason to believe him.
Strange Candy staff
Ghuleh
User ID: 449254
07-14-2018 10:01 AM

Pinguu  Wrote: (07-14-2018 09:49 AM)
I loved the IT crowd.....Did you guys get it in your country....Very funny show...

I don't think it was aired on our tv ...perhaps bbc-am here might have?

A channel on Pluto tv airs episodes these days.

I watched it long ago thanks to and with a friend.

They tried to do different country versions of the show. chuckle

(\_/)
(^.^)
(")_(")

[Image: tmd1AzF.png]
Always look a monster girl in her eyes.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2018 10:01 AM by Strange Candy.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 450296
07-14-2018 10:02 AM

lahlahlahlahlah....
pacman007
07-14-2018 10:08 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-14-2018 09:58 AM)
he is making it up.

if he cant demonstrate what he claims to know, then there is no reason to believe him.

I know some stuff. I'll never talk about on aliens. I may give hints sometimes , but never exact info. Like one alien group like to drink a certain green liquid.... But not giving the details. : )

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 450296
07-14-2018 10:14 AM

both of them did to many drugs and were just trippin... as joe is ever since the first time.. that mother f**ker things he is all that give me 15 minutes and he will remember how insignifigant he is ., god im tired of these people that do drugs and think they are some vessel to portray some new wisdom on humanity,, give me 5 minutes and he would be debunked for a lifetime.. he is complete psychosis gibberish., life, mind body soul.. what a conceptual design it was... so what comes first heart or brain??? does your soul reside in your brain heart or MIND??? Look within your heart, it is quite amazing then your spine... and the electoral chemical solutions it designs ????
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 442089
07-14-2018 11:19 AM

Some NWO stooge told/showed him some info?

The Soviets used to bring people over and wine and dine them with false information all the time.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 450365
07-14-2018 11:26 AM

Portal  Wrote: (07-14-2018 10:08 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-14-2018 09:58 AM)
he is making it up.

I know some stuff. I'll never talk about on aliens. I may give hints sometimes , but never exact info. Like one alien group like to drink a certain green liquid.... But not giving the details. : )

It's because you're chatting shyte. Not because aliens don't exist. But because people like you like to try and look important, or in posession of knowledge the everyone else wants. It's a psychological condition. It's called...'LOOK AT MEEEEEE' syndrone.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 391566
07-14-2018 11:39 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-14-2018 11:26 AM)

It's because you're chatting shyte. Not because aliens don't exist. But because people like you like to try and look important, or in posession of knowledge the everyone else wants. It's a psychological condition. It's called...'LOOK AT MEEEEEE' syndrone.

I think a lot of things will turn into a blur when someone starts seeing our hidden tech. and alien tech.

We have a lot of hidden tech. and so does Russia.

Look at WWll tech. it was just amazing for something that ended almost 75 years ago.
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-14-2018 12:11 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-14-2018 11:26 AM)

If that us what makes you feel better to believe that, go rite ahead and believe that .
Corosive
Resident Time Wizard
User ID: 433154
07-14-2018 12:26 PM

Tom DeLonge is such a douche. People like him really ruin full disclosure for the rest of us. I'm tired of people trying to make "money" off UFO's. Just stop. There's thousands of better ways to make a quick buck beyond simply lying. His career is over in less than 3 months.

¯\_()_/¯
Elawnya
lop guest
User ID: 448954
07-14-2018 12:43 PM

cow RE: Tom DeLonge on JRE: “You Don’t Know What I Know About UFOs (But I Can’t Tell You
" (But I Can’t Tell You . . . "
ok, then, just go suck an egg, thankyou 'll ! ! !
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication