News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Nagual
Ragnarök
User ID: 450457
07-15-2018 02:57 AM

heart Nagual
Advertisement
Tunnel with Moving Luminous Balls (us) in Furrows of different Universes

"For instance, they (Shamans of Mexico) perceive Energy, as it Flows freely in the Universe, Energy free from the bindings of socialization and syntax (the system of rules in operation), pure Vibratory Energy. They called this act of Seeing.
Don Juan's prime objective (presented factually) was to help me to perceive Energy as it Flows in the Universe. In the world of shamans, to perceive Energy in such a manner is the first mandatory step toward a more engulfing (overwhelmed by), freer view of a different cognitive system (of getting knowledge)...To see Energy as it Flows in the Universe meant , to Don Juan, the capacity to see a Human Being as a Luminous Egg or Luminous Ball of Energy, and to be able to distinguish, in that Luminous Ball of Energy, certain features shared by women/men in common, such as the point of Brilliance in the already brilliant Luminous Ball of Energy. The claim of shamans was that it was on that point of brilliance, which those shamans called the Assemblage Point, that perception was assembled. They could extend this thought logically to mean that it was on that point of Brilliance that our Cognition (getting knowledge) of the World was manufactured...For the shamans of ancient Mexico, Intent (Law of Intent) was a Force they could visualize when they saw Energy (White Energy of Balance, LM) as it Flows in the Universe! They considered it an all-pervasive Force (spread throughout, permeate), that intervened (appeared) in every aspect of Time and Space. It was the Impetus (a Stimulus, an Impulse) behind everything; but what was of inconceivable (unbelievable) value to those shamans was the Intent - a pure Abstraction - was intimately attached to women/men. Women/men could always manipulate it. The shamans of ancient Mexico realized that the only way to affect this Force was through impeccable behaviour...(Universal) Time was something like a thought ... (Universal) Time was like a Tunnel of infinite length and width, a Tunnel with reflective furrows. Every furrow was infinite, there were infinite numbers of them. Living creatures (inc. humans) were compulsorily made, by the force of life, to gaze into one furrow (and only in one direction, LM). To gaze into one furrow alone meant to be trapped by it, to live that furrow... Warriors, who have succeeded in turning the "Wheel of Time" can gaze into any furrow and draw from it whatever they desire. To be free from the spellbinding Force (entranced, one that holds others) of gazing into only one of those furrows means, that warriors can look in either direction (past and future): as time retreats (Past) or as it advances on them (Future)... those shamans understood not only The Universe, but the processes of living and coexisting in our World..."
Yes, physical Universe was largely female, but now it is coming to true equal, which is Balance! Here is an interesting info, p. 103:
"...sorcerers' knowledge, that the Universe is markedly female and that maleness, being an offshoot of femaleness, is almost scarce, thus, coveted (strongly desired)."

[Image: 7HyLpme.jpg]
Multiverse Tunnel with Moving Luminous Balls (us) in Furrows (different Universes)! This video you can find on this link (below), as well as on : Carlos Castaneda's Info
This extract is about the Size of the Souls of Naguals and the Role Naguals play in everybodies' lives, esp. in Sorcerers' ones, from Carlos Castaneda "The Power of Silence", p. 4-5 :

"... Then he (Don Juan) explained the Role of the Guide in the Lives of Sorcerers. He said, that a Guide is called "the Nagual," and that the Nagual is a Man or a Woman with Extraordinary Energy, a Teacher, who has Sobriety, Endurance, Stability; someone Seers See as a Luminous Sphere having Four compartments, as if four Luminous Balls have been compressed together. Because of their Extraordinary Energy, Naguals are intermediaries. Their Energy allows them to channel Peace, Harmony, Laughter, and Knowledge directly from the Source, from Intent (Law of Intent), and transmit them to their companions.
Naguals are responsible for supplying what Sorcerers call "the minimal chance": the Awareness of one's Connection with Intent..."
(с)

«No one can harm you in your imagination»
[Image: tumblr_omhyzh9jgo1w2wzj8o2_1280.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
Ragnarök
07-15-2018 02:57 AM

RE: Nagual

Ragnarök
07-15-2018 03:04 AM

Role of Naguals (Роль Нагуала). Naguals' Alters

All Parallel Personalities of Nagual Julian we have, so it would be useful for you to know, that you also do materialise some of your Alters and use them from time to time, from occasion to occasion. For instance, when you need to play a role in a movie or in a theatre, or in life. Here is an unusual scene, described by Carlos Castaneda, "The Power of Silence", p.p. 97-98:

"...We were on a mountain-top, looking down over exquisite flatlands with mountains in the distance. This beautiful prairie was bathed in a Glow that, like Rays of Light, emanated from the land itself. Wherever
I looked, I saw familiar features: rocks, hills, rivers, forests, canyons, enhanced and transformed by their Inner Vibration, their Inner Glow. This Glow, that was so pleasing to my eyes, also tingled out of my very Being.
"Your Assemblage Point has moved," don Juan seemed to say to me.
The words had no sound; nevertheless I knew, what he had just said to me. My rational reaction was to try to explain to myself, that I had no doubt heard him as I would have, if he had been talking in a vacuum, probably because my ears had been temporarily affected by what was transpiring.
"Your ears are fine. We are in a different Realm of Awareness," don Juan again seemed to say to me. I could not speak. I felt the lethargy of deep sleep preventing me from saying a word, yet I was as alert, as
I could be. "What's happening?" I thought.
"The cave made your Assemblage Point move," don Juan thought, and I heard his thoughts, as if they were my own words, voiced to myself. I sensed a command, that was not expressed in thoughts. Something ordered me to look again at the prairie. As I stared at the wondrous sight, Filaments of Light began to radiate from everything on that prairie. At first, it was like the Explosion of an Infinite Number of Short Fibers, then the Fibers became long Threadlike Strands of Luminosity, bundled together into Beams of Vibrating Light, that reached Infinity. There was really no way for me to make sense of what I was seeing, or to describe it, except as Filaments of Vibrating Light. The Filaments were not intermingled or entwined. Although they sprang, and continued to spring, in every direction, each one was separate, and yet all of them were inextricably (incapable of being freed) bundled together.
"You are seeing the Eagle's Emanations (Earth's White Threads of Balance, LM) and the Force, that keeps them apart and bundles them together," don Juan thought. The instant I caught his thought, the Filaments of Light seemed to consume all my energy. Fatigue overwhelmed me. It erased my vision and plunged me into darkness...I had just seen the Eagle's Emanations (Earth has given Life to the Threads of Mind Field), and don Juan had said, that it was impossible for Sorcerers to have a sustained view of the Eagle's Emanations in any way except in Dreaming, therefore I had to be Dreaming. Don Juan had explained, that the Universe is made up of Energy Fields, which defy description or scrutiny (surveillance). He had said, that they resembled Filaments of ordinary Light, except, that Light is Lifeless, compared to the Eagle's (Earth's) Emanations (of Energy of Balance), which exude (come gradually through an opening, make felt) Awareness. I had never, until this night, been able to see them in a sustained manner, and indeed they were made out of a Light, that was alive... What a strange feeling: to realize, that everything we think, everything we say depends on the position of the Assemblage Point (of our Spirits, attached to our bodies)," he remarked. And that was exactly, what I had been thinking and laughing about. I know, that at this moment your Assemblage Point has shifted," he went on, "and you have understood the Secret of our Chains. They imprison us, but by keeping us pinned down on our comfortable spot of self-reflection, they defend us from the onslaughts of the Unknown."
I was having one of those extraordinary moments, in which everything about the Sorcerers' World was crystal clear. I understood everything.
"Once our chains are cut," don Juan continued, "we are no longer bound by the concerns of the daily World. We are still in the daily world, but we don't belong there anymore. In order to belong, we must share
the concerns of people, and without chains we can't. Sorcerers are no longer in the World of daily affairs," don Juan went on, "because they are no longer prey to their self-reflection."
[Image: qk4xJAo.jpg]

Ragnarök
07-15-2018 03:05 AM

☠️☥⛧∞⚡∞⛥☥☠️
.........⛧♂∞♥∞♀⛥.........
User ID: 450444
07-15-2018 03:05 AM

heart RE: Nagual
Finally something constructive.
Ragnarök
07-15-2018 03:07 AM

I'm indifferent

☠️☥⛧∞⚡∞⛥☥☠️
07-15-2018 03:08 AM

Ragnarök  Wrote: (07-15-2018 03:07 AM)
I'm indifferent

That is good.
☠️☥⛧∞⚡∞⛥☥☠️
07-15-2018 03:08 AM

Sincerely.
Ragnarök
07-15-2018 03:09 AM

These extracts are about the Role of Naguals in the lives of Sorcerers and some basic points about Universe and Human structure, from Carlos Castaneda "The Power of Silence", p. 4-5 :

"...Then he (Don Juan Matis - a Nagual) explained the Role of the Guide in the Lives of Sorcerers. He said, that a Guide is called "the Nagual," and that the Nagual is a Man or a Woman with extraordinary energy,
a Teacher, who has sobriety, endurance, stability; someone SEERS See as a Luminous Sphere having four compartments, as if four Luminous Balls have been compressed together. Because of their Extraordinary Energy, Naguals are Intermediaries. Their Еnergy allows them to channel Peace, Harmony, Laughter, and Knowledge directly from the Source, from Intent (Law of Intent), and transmit them to their companions. Naguals are responsible for supplying what Sorcerers call "the minimal chance": the Awareness of one's Connection with Intent (one form of Intent is - CURIOSITY, Intent is Energy of Balance! LM)."

1. The Universe is an infinite agglomeration (collection, mass of a round form) of Energy Fields, resembling Threads of Light.

2. These Energy Fields radiate from a Source of inconceivable proportions -
(Threads of Energy of Balance, coming from the Source of All Life through Emitter and forming Mind-Field in the Universe. When Universe completes its Life, these Threads would no longer be transmited from the Source. Our Luminous Balls consist of these Threads of Mind Field. LM).

3. Human Beings are also composed of an Incalculable Number of the same Threadlike Energy Fields (Mind-Field). These Threads form an encased agglomeration, that manifests itself as a Ball of Light the size of the person's body with the arms extended laterally, like a Giant Luminous Egg.

4. Only a very Small Group of these Energy Fields inside this Luminous Ball are lit up by a Point of Intense Brilliance (Spirit) located on the Ball's surface.

5. Perception occurs when the Energy Fields in that small group, immediately surrounding the Point of Brilliance (Spirit) , extend their Light to illuminate identical Energy Fields outside the Ball. Since the only Energy Fields perceivable are those, lit by the Point of Brilliance (Spirit), that Point is named "the point where perception is assembled" or simply "the assemblage point." (It must be called - Spirit, LM).

6. The Assemblage Point (Spirit) can be moved from its usual position on the surface of the luminous ball to another position on the surface, or into the interior. Since the brilliance of Spirit (the assemblage point) can light up whatever Energy Field it comes in contact with, when it moves to a new position it immediately brightens up new Energy Fields, making them perceivable. This perception is known as Seeing.

7. When Spirit (its Assemblage Point) shifts, it makes possible the perception of an entirely different World - as objective and factual, as the one we normally perceive. Sorcerers go into that other World to get Energy, Power, Solutions to general and particular problems, or to face the unimaginable.

8. Intent is the pervasive Force, that causes us to perceive. We do not become aware, because we perceive; rather, we perceive as a result of the Pressure and Intrusion of Intent.

9. The Aim of Sorcerers is to reach a State of Total Awareness in order to experience all the possibilities of perception available to human. This State of Awareness even implies an alternative way of dying."
[Image: nggNUoO.jpg]

Ragnarök
07-15-2018 03:10 AM

RiskyRob
Mac Daddy
User ID: 446385
07-15-2018 03:47 AM

Those Carlos Castaneda books were fiction.

One of Castaneda’s colleagues read about a meeting he supposedly had with Don Juan in Tucson, checked his calendar, and found that he had seen Castaneda in the UCLA library on that date. When he reported this to the Department of Anthropology people, they started investigating and found all kinds of discrepancies. It led to Castaneda’s downfall. Richard de Mille, another anthropologist at UCLA, checked the library records for Castaneda, and found that when Castaneda claimed to have been in a peyote ceremony in the Sonora Desert of Mexico, he was actually sitting in the UCLA library reading a published account of such a ceremony. De Mille also documented that there were no Yaqui words in the books, despite Castaneda’s claim that he spent months with Don Juan.

https://newsmaven.io/indiancountrytoday/...XH-tIfQtg/

⏰♈
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2018 03:49 AM by RiskyRob.) Quote this message in a reply
☠️☥⛧∞⚡∞⛥☥☠️
07-15-2018 04:21 AM

RiskyRob  Wrote: (07-15-2018 03:47 AM)
Those Carlos Castaneda books were fiction.

One of Castaneda’s colleagues read about a meeting he supposedly had with Don Juan in Tucson, checked his calendar, and found that he had seen Castaneda in the UCLA library on that date. When he reported this to the Department of Anthropology people, they started investigating and found all kinds of discrepancies. It led to Castaneda’s downfall. Richard de Mille, another anthropologist at UCLA, checked the library records for Castaneda, and found that when Castaneda claimed to have been in a peyote ceremony in the Sonora Desert of Mexico, he was actually sitting in the UCLA library reading a published account of such a ceremony. De Mille also documented that there were no Yaqui words in the books, despite Castaneda’s claim that he spent months with Don Juan.

https://newsmaven.io/indiancountrytoday/...XH-tIfQtg/

The art of stalking...
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2018 04:26 AM by ☠️☥⛧∞⚡∞⛥☥☠️.) Quote this message in a reply
☠️☥⛧∞⚡∞⛥☥☠️
07-15-2018 04:23 AM

A warrior does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 447022
07-15-2018 04:29 AM

Bump
Lakeofmarch
Kaat Naat, the Questioner
User ID: 450409
07-15-2018 05:18 AM

For the attention I've given the subject, this is the best intro, comes with an oracle included:

https://absolutoracle.com/Carlosoracle/index.html

And it could all probably be summarized in one paragraph, dependent not on the Peruvian's versions of things but on the results.

To rule today is to know the end is near,
and all will end in PAIN before the First True Man
-Chilam Balam-
[Image: Fig4.jpg]
https://secretsun.blogspot.com/2011/05/a...k-and.html
Son Calenda,Grupo Juarez
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2018 05:20 AM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication