News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

MK Ultra, NXIVM and Stormy Daniels: MUST SEE video
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 453182
08-01-2018 02:36 PM

unsure MK Ultra, NXIVM and Stormy Daniels: MUST SEE video
Advertisement
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VVUino6aJ2E

Critical to see! Short video gives talking points about why this NXIVM scandal is the seed kernel of evil we need to put the spotlight on.

Please share this video link far and wide. Download it. It needs to be shared at the other place too. I can’t do that.

Basically it ties together NXIVM and MK Ultra. It is saying that the latter is what these crooks really do not want exposed. It is obvious that the program is still ongoing, or rogue factions of it, inside of orgs like NXIVM. They were creating Monarch sex slaves, making them out of wealthy women! But they were also doing medical research with external doctors re: torture. Also divulged, they were trafficking little kids for sex, even A Mack. Also revealed: Stormy Daniels is a NXIVM slave! She (or is it a he, Mr E already did the transvestigation and called him out) has a NXIVM brand on her right hip, which he had concealed under tattoos!!! Stormy was a honeypot slave the bad guys tried to get compromising pics with Trump. Then later he could be manipulated, they really tried to do it. They had this Stormy card up their sleeves for a long time! Stormy became a member of the cult in 2010!

MK Ultra is real. Exposing it is critical. Please read up. Read Springmeier’s accounts at whale.to and read about Mockingbird. It’s all tied up together.

Pass this link around far and wide. Please embed video if possible.
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-01-2018 02:46 PM

RE: MK Ultra, NXIVM and Stormy Daniels: MUST SEE video
Mockingbird is an intel agcy program. That agency went rogue probably long ago. The bureau was being used to help facilitate their business and as thugs against anyone who discovered what was going on.

They kept these “undetectable slaves” programs going on because that was their secret plan for eventually taking over the country, a coup d’etat, AND the world. They have several coup de monde master plans, IMO.

Their worldwide mafia is run by these Monarch slaves and their handlers. High level dependable slaves are used to face the public, these are their media personalities and politicians, all part of Fake News Mockingbird matrix, that creates illusions every day in the media, lying to cover up the huge coup in progress. Redirecting America’s thoughts. Fooling the masses all day, every day. These ridiculously overdressed top network news journalists in their expensive designer clothes are no different from entertainment industry star-slaves like Brittany, Madonna and Beyonce.

They’re trans, too. Everybody in their mafia is trans to secure loyalty. Once you have done that, there’s no going back. Also, it’s like being a junkie. They always forever after need their hormones and plastic surgery. They get addicted to living high on the hog and dont want to give that up either.

FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON, AMERICA!!
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-01-2018 03:12 PM

A troll one starred this. Thanks and that jst shows this site is dirty.

Watch the video. I made a mistake by putting MK Ultra in the thread title. The villains have done a great job of ridiculing and discrediting any info about it.

So why did the CIA release a pdf of one of F Springmeier’s books yesterday? If this stuffisnt real?

This is THE most sensitive info around because it attempts to alert citizens that the country is already tremendously compromised.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 452783
08-01-2018 03:43 PM

I'm not going for the MKUltra tie-in; primarily because I have first hand/second hand experience of/with a TRUE MKUltra victim which I won't detail again here. MKUltra was GONE long beofre this NXIVM mess ... DECADES gone.

But the Stormy Daniels LIES about her mark - first that it was photoshop, later she changed the story to it being a C-section scar ... BOTH lies.

HERE (at end of video) is a C-section scar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS5o789BOcc

Nothing at ALL like the supposed scar on the silicone-boobed hooker.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441631
08-01-2018 03:50 PM

Stormy's tattoos covering nxivm brand..

https://i2.wp.com/reconsider.news/wp-con...C650&ssl=1
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-01-2018 03:54 PM

KR also gathered slaves and they met online in a 3D world (long before 2nd Life/Wells Fargo literally STOLE a platform program code and co-opted it/branded it as their own.) It was in the original platform they met to RP slaving and sex slaving. I won't be naming that platform. The KR "cult" was there 10 years I know of and probably moved on to other platforms such as 2nd Life.
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-01-2018 04:00 PM

Last, one time I talked to a model/slave. The entire modeling group (not necessarily KR's group. not sure who owned them) was in transit and spent a night at a hotel I was at. I asked the model many questions and it was 100% obvious she had ZERO say in her life, her decisions. None, whatsover. She was also kept incommunicado from her family. I asked her if she'd like me to report it or get in touch with her family for her and she freaked out about how that would mean her assured death.

There ARE "slaves"/sex slaves cults in modeling and this particular story above is from 1984.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 434555
08-01-2018 04:30 PM

watch Melania in her MK ultra Monarch beta dress. watch her face for the mind glitches.

LoP Guest
lop guest
08-01-2018 04:35 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
08-01-2018 04:44 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441631
08-01-2018 05:12 PM

Ben Szemkus - Whistleblower Who Exposed Hillary Clinton's Child Trafficking Ties, Feared Dead..**** Updated info is that he is in hiding. (Tanster)

A whistleblower, who worked tirelessly for months to expose Hillary Clinton's ties to an elite child sex trafficking ring, is missing, and now feared dead by his friends and family. Ben Szemkus lifted the lid of the Clintons' connection to the child sex cult NXIVM, while also exposing Huma Abedin, Eric Schneiderman, Stormy Daniels and Anthony Weiner as members of the infamous sex slavery network. Earlier this week, major Hillary Clinton donor and heiress to the Seagram Co. fortune Clare Bronfman was among four arrested as part of a major child sex trafficking bust who prosecutors say operated as a "secretive cult."

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/4626-whis...eared-dead

This story goes pretty deep . Don't expect national news sources or talking head panel discussions about it, but you should look into it.
Creepy stuff if true...

Looky
lop guest
User ID: 441568
08-01-2018 05:19 PM

https://www.theepochtimes.com/around-50-...18463.html
Around 50 Children Sickened at NXIVM Retreat, Report on Cult’s Doctor Reveals
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 453969
08-01-2018 05:38 PM

I fitted an MK Ultra NXIVM to my PC, now it boots faster than ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sFAwbnF4lA
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 452016
08-01-2018 09:00 PM

This is an outstanding post OP. And it’s big news that Stormy has that same brand as the cult and that she was associated with them. The vid by Ben is mind blowing.
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-01-2018 09:13 PM

MK ultra Bump
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication