News
news The world as we know it is about to end
news Witnesses See 40 UFOs Over a Beach in the UK
news Mysterious and Chilling Photographs of Unidentified People
news Canada's Best-Documented UFO Encounter Celebrates Its 50th
news California Broadcast Interrupted With Ominous Announcement
news Mystery of sonic weapon attacks at US embassy in Cuba deepens
news Is the US Navy Trying to Catch UFOs?
news No, We Can't Control Hurricanes from Space
news This Guy Has Been Tirelessly Documenting the Ghost in His Apartment
news Earth May Be Under Surveillance by Nine Alien Civilizations
news CIA informant claimed Hitler survived WWII

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.09 Average

Illuminati spottings perpetual thread - post your spottings of Illuminati symbols
MainStreetFatCat
User ID: 258760
11-12-2014 03:39 AM

Illuminati spottings perpetual thread - post your spottings of Illuminati symbols
Advertisement
Ariana Grande's music video for Brake Free shows a Kabbalist tree of life being put into a control panel

[Image: eAkqpWt.jpg][Image: 192px-Ktreewnames.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 03:41 AM by MainStreetFatCat.) Quote this message in a reply

mfslgoop
User ID: 258681
11-12-2014 03:42 AM

RE: Illuminati spottings perpetual thread - post your spottings of Illuminati symbols
I have the eye of providence tattooed to my chest so I am reminded daily.
Quote this message in a reply
GOD
User ID: 268572
11-12-2014 03:51 AM

RE: Illuminati spottings perpetual thread - post your spottings of Illuminati symbols
[Image: 5462bccfe0761.jpeg]

[Image: a_v_exodus_boy.jpg]

Never take advice from any forum without consulting a lawyer first.
MainStreetFatCat
11-12-2014 03:56 AM

Brian Austin Green, known best for his role in Beverly Hills 90210.

[Image: brian-austin-green-illuminati.jpg]

Robbie Williams tattoo
[Image: tatouage-horus-robbie-williams.jpg]

Unknown

[Image: tattoo_robbie_williams.jpg]
Huron
Yo.
User ID: 249378
11-12-2014 04:19 AM

I've been doing this long enough to know that the symbols mean nothing out of context. You have to follow the symbols to where they take you and that might be a huge context or a smaller one. For example if a movie scene has a 6 digit number in the background you can convert that to a date MM/DD/YY.
Can be anything: colors, numbers, shapes, positions of body parts, items, animals, times, places, etc. But you have to know what you're looking for and why or else it'll looking like a schizo collection of generic occult symbolism. Symbols are tools.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 04:20 AM by Huron.) Quote this message in a reply
MainStreetFatCat
11-12-2014 04:34 AM

Rave World Order- doc.

Luvapottamus
User ID: 261191
11-12-2014 04:35 AM

[Image: 5462c6fcef1f0.jpg]

Tulsa's Agenda 21 NWO(New World Order) Recycling service.

Why else is the W capitalized?

Logo is real obvious on the trucks.

chuckle

There is no such thing as sovereign debt. Reinstate Greenbacks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb5OQUElilo
http://taxwallstreetparty.org/
United Front Against Austerity
mfslgoop
User ID: 258681
11-12-2014 04:41 AM

Y'all have yet to connect the dots. Even after you do, you still have the choice.
Chase a storm. Be one with the universe. Face your fears.
The words of others here in this realm are to be sifted through like searching for nuggets of gold.
There's a lot of bullshit out there to dig through.
This place we experience is a trip. A prismatic spiraling out from a center you came from that is also within you.
Only you can be the discerner of truth.
When you choose to believe something that cannot be proven, you must accept the possibility that you may be wrong, and not impose it on others.
Live as one, like all other forms of life do.
We are a pack.
I love the fact that my choices led me to a peace within where I know I am just one thread in the divine tapestry.
MainStreetFatCat
11-12-2014 07:58 AM

Michael Jackson's secret MKUltra monarch butterfly drawings

[Image: beautyheads2-e1415640408933.jpg]

Michael Jackson’s “Secret Drawings” Reveal References to Mind Control
http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness...d-control/
T Ceti H.C.Radnarg
Jesus Beast rained fire upon syria
User ID: 265159
11-12-2014 08:10 AM

does my upright red triangle and inverted black triangle tattoos count . its probably my stimoceiver that makes me part of the current " Illuminati " .

hello my kitty cat people , 4 both sets of DNA & RNA restoring quadruple helix of 2 that overlap as 3 birth halo type brain energy patterns. mornings>12.5 mgs potassium iodide,multivitamin/mineral supplement,natural hormone,extra magnesium&copper,dopamine .no pork,limit artificial drink&foods.nights>probiotic and melatonin.CBD oil can b +ed 2
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 269143
11-12-2014 10:38 AM

f == 6
o == 15 = 1+5 == 6
x == 24 = 2+4 == 6
No Fear
User ID: 262576
11-12-2014 11:25 AM

These are just markers to teach people that they truly understand Whats going on and like most things in life... they cannot force you to understand.. you have to drop the fears on them and realize what its truly about... these people have a job.... Whos more to blame the one temping you or the one who goes against the truth to follow the ways of the world?

What if i told you that the 1 eye thing you see so many famous people doing would actually be teaching you that they are not blind in your 1 eye like you most and they combines them both to see the truth... where most of you are dual minded ... and only see in black and white
MainStreetFatCat
User ID: 258759
11-12-2014 11:43 AM

Could this be the Mark of the Beast?

[Image: pineal-gland-eye-of-horus.jpg]

The all seeing eye does not represent Ra. It represents Satan's lie to Eve that "ye will be like God" through pineal gland activation. Self worship and the channeling of demonic entities.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 11:45 AM by MainStreetFatCat.) Quote this message in a reply
No Fear
User ID: 262576
11-12-2014 12:01 PM

Corwin99  Wrote: (11-12-2014 11:43 AM)
Could this be the Mark of the Beast?

[Image: pineal-gland-eye-of-horus.jpg]

The all seeing eye does not represent Ra. It represents Satan's lie to Eve that "ye will be like God" through pineal gland activation. Self worship and the channeling of demonic entities.

No, the mark of the beast is not this. Its in your forhead and right hand... Hand is judgment and head is conscience... to know conscience and be truly alive is to know love ... and see the good in the bad and the bad in the good. To combine both into a singuality and rise above these ways of the world. And have good judgment which is mercy..
MainStreetFatCat
11-12-2014 07:31 PM

Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication