News
news Former MoD insider says UFOs are real and often narrowly miss crashing into planes
news Astronomers discovered 10 new moons of Jupiter. Where have they been hiding?
news Worms frozen in permafrost for up to 42,000 years come back to life
news High Strangeness at the Mysterious Bradshaw Ranch
news Great Pyramid can collect and focus energy
news Air Force fails to acknowledge mysterious meteor that crashed near US military base
news Rogue planet detected outside our solar system
news The Human-Bigfoot War of 1855
news We Asked People at a UFO Conference About Their Alien Encounters
news Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade
news Jeremy Corbell Interviews Radar Operator of the Tic Tac UFO Event

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

spearmint tea a day is more effective than any prescription remedy for hormonal a
Yuri
What ever I say is for entertainment
User ID: 447022
08-10-2018 07:54 AM

teach spearmint tea a day is more effective than any prescription remedy for hormonal a
Advertisement
Some of you might have seen this on my instastories, but I figured it was time to get it down in an actual blog post. Several months ago, when I was getting a facial, my esthetician (who has the nicest skin I’ve ever seen) said she swore by spearmint tea. My response “huh?! spearmint tea?”  I shouldn’t have been too surprised. I come from Russian parents who are all about natural remedies and try to avoid antibiotics like the plague, but still, I didn’t believe that something so easy could help. After my own research, apparently 1-2 cups of spearmint tea a day is more effective than any prescription remedy for hormonal acne. Not only that, but after diving further into the topic, I started to hear numerous success stories of people who said it actually stopped all of their hormonal breakouts.
http://www.brooklynblonde.com/2017/08/sp...-breakouts

Whatever I post online is for entertainment only;and not my actual thoughts.Anon
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018 07:55 AM by Yuri.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 446668
08-10-2018 10:31 AM

RE: spearmint tea a day is more effective than any prescription remedy for hormonal a
Thanks for the tip, worth a try I'm sure.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 455856
08-10-2018 10:36 AM

RE: spearmint tea a day is more effective than any prescription remedy for hormonal a
Lmao
more Russian horseshit pinned
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 446668
08-10-2018 10:47 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-10-2018 10:36 AM)
Lmao
more Russian horseshit pinned

Aren't you a ray of sunshine?
Yuri
What ever I say is for entertainment
User ID: 447022
08-10-2018 10:58 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-10-2018 10:31 AM)
Thanks for the tip, worth a try I'm sure.

Yw

Whatever I post online is for entertainment only;and not my actual thoughts.Anon
eclipsed
User ID: 454028
08-10-2018 01:38 PM

that is one taste i cannot abide, mint.
if its chocolate mint, i can handle it, otherwise no.
not even toothpaste.

cilantro is a bit worse, only there is NOTHING to help with cilantro.
cant do it!
that stuffs damn poison!
eclipsed
User ID: 454028
08-10-2018 01:39 PM

when i was little, i asked lots of people if they liked mint and they ALL did.
every last one.
i could never understand it.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 453803
08-10-2018 04:31 PM

Thank you. I get acne every month about a week before my period and it's frustrating. I'm going to give this a try!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 455675
08-10-2018 04:31 PM

theres a better way to curtail homonal acne and it doesn't involve "ingesting" anything.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 175654
08-10-2018 04:44 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-10-2018 04:31 PM)
theres a better way to curtail homonal acne and it doesn't involve "ingesting" anything.

This is probably the most worthless post I will read all day.
Pasta Lover
User ID: 418981
08-10-2018 05:57 PM

Zits are a bummer.

stealthflight
User ID: 451701
08-10-2018 06:09 PM

Ill add one, Sage stops the runs. It can be mystery diarrhea where you dont know if its a bug or something you ate, Sage stops it right up and solidifies the bowels

We buy it in capsule form and keep it in our first aid kit. We take on avg about three - four little capsules

stealthflight
User ID: 451701
08-10-2018 06:10 PM

stealthflight  Wrote: (08-10-2018 06:09 PM)
Ill add one, Sage stops the runs. It can be mystery diarrhea where you dont know if its a bug or something you ate, Sage stops it right up and solidifies the bowels

We buy it in capsule form and keep it in our first aid kit. We take on avg about three - four little capsules

What the sage does is "purify" whatever bug or bacteria or virus is causing it.

Luvapottamus
User ID: 372884
08-10-2018 09:03 PM

Mint ice cream works well against heartburn.

Safer than antacids.

Can make you fat though.

chuckle

Best defence against heartburn/reflux is remembering what you ate right before you got it and don't eat that anymore.

I discovered baked goods that had vegetable shortening were causing mine.

My doctor wanted to prescribe dangerous pills that shut down the hydrogen pumps in the stomach, even gave me free samples.

I didn't eat them.

I quit eating muffins and pies.

Problem solved.

There is no such thing as sovereign debt. Reinstate Greenbacks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb5OQUElilo
http://taxwallstreetparty.org/
United Front Against Austerity
conspiracyparty
User ID: 372620
08-10-2018 09:33 PM

its possible that certain hormone aid
can be good for females but bad for males?

after all its two different groups.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018 09:34 PM by conspiracyparty.) Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication