• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How Much of Your Daily News is Fake?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: kaput
01-04-2018 02:13 AM

How Much of Your Daily News is Fake?
Advertisement
People on conspiracy sites have discussed for years the use of fake news.
Long before it became a topic of mainstream media.
Long before it became campaign jargon used by the Presidenet.

It bugs me. It really does. I watch tv very little and try to avoid the media as often as possible. But, around the Holidays, you are with family who have the "news" on.
They believe it to be true. Like the local 5 o'clock broadcast.
But, it all seems like faked news stories to fill time and breaking news quotas that are issued hourly about stories that seem like a bunch of hooey. Not that there couldn't have been a shooting at a gas station, but the way they "report" it, I seriously doubt it ever even happened.

Then, being a sports fan I watched the college football games and darned if they did not seem to be wholly scripted and rigged in advance as to outcome.

Does this bother the average person that we are surrounded and bombarded by such fakery non-stop?
Or do most people believe the news every story every night to be the "truth".
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 1337
01-04-2018 02:15 AM

RE: How Much of Your Daily News is Fake?
What do you mean my ID number is kaput?

Am I supposed to make one up? Can I go back to my original?
It was like 4238.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-04-2018 02:17 AM

My first ID was 14081..
LunaC
Lurkstrocity
01-04-2018 02:41 AM

90%. The 10% remaining is simple arrest reports and day to day local stories. The prime time news is always politics and sensationalized media which is 100% sh*t no matter where it's sourced. The alternative media is more guilty than the mainstream of pandering and baiting titles for views and IMO is even worse. Real information comes by factual evidence and verifiable witness testimony. Which is only one line in a 30 minute news segment. Unfortunately if you want the actual facts you have to put them together yourself. The news all exists to sell you content.

Fléctere Si Néqueo Súperos Acheronta Movebo
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2018 02:42 AM by LunaC.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-04-2018 03:03 AM

90% +.
Thanks, I agree.
Yet, even the arrest reports are faked.
Or the event the person was supposedly arrested for didn't happen.

I wonder who writes the scripts.
I want to call out these local tv reporters who stand in front of fake "crime scene tape" and report on something that they are making up.
Reporting on fires there are no photos of.
Crimes there is never any cctv footage of. No interviews with police.
Just think window dressing of stories and interviews with alleged victim's families that appear to be making it up in cooperation.
You find out these local stations are not affiliated with news networks but are independent "reporters" that seem to have a free reign to make up their reports.

I agree that the alternate media also make up stories for money and clicks, too.
It is unbearable to realize this in a roomful of relatives who believe all these stories are true. You are wasting your time to point it out.
When and how long has it been this way with the media?

Years ago, I used to be a news hound. I bet half the stories I followed back then weren't even real.
LunaC
Lurkstrocity
01-04-2018 03:06 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-04-2018 03:03 AM)
90% +.
Thanks, I agree.
Yet, even the arrest reports are faked.
Or the event the person was supposedly arrested for didn't happen.

I wonder who writes the scripts.
I want to call out these local tv reporters who stand in front of fake "crime scene tape" and report on something that they are making up.
Reporting on fires there are no photos of.
Crimes there is never any cctv footage of. No interviews with police.
Just think window dressing of stories and interviews with alleged victim's families that appear to be making it up in cooperation.
You find out these local stations are not affiliated with news networks but are independent "reporters" that seem to have a free reign to make up their reports.

I agree that the alternate media also make up stories for money and clicks, too.
It is unbearable to realize this in a roomful of relatives who believe all these stories are true. You are wasting your time to point it out.
When and how long has it been this way with the media?

Years ago, I used to be a news hound. I bet half the stories I followed back then weren't even real.

Not fakes so much as spoken to from the perspective of the law officer. You have to factor that into your interpretation but just because two sides are not consistent does not mean that one or the other is correct. Somewhere, they fit together and reason is found. However as civilians we have to endure the unknown because we don't have all the information in a great many instances and access to what is available narrows by the day.

As for media in general I don't trust a word. I take two sides and put facts together to create my own whole. That's all any of us can do.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2018 03:08 AM by LunaC.) Quote this message in a reply
Jinky Jock Spock
Beware of the space monkeys
01-04-2018 03:06 AM

Isn't it just another tactic to label away from the truth? For example: 'Conspiracy Theorist.'
Fake news is the new conspiracy theory!

If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced.That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance.
LunaC
Lurkstrocity
01-04-2018 03:11 AM

Jimmy Jock Spock  Wrote: (01-04-2018 03:06 AM)
Isn't it just another tactic to label away from the truth? For example: 'Conspiracy Theorist.'

Fake news IMO is the one popular "conspiracy theory" that has solid traction and a very real basis in reality. Not just liberal media bashing trump, but all media holding society hostage to a dramatic two party narrative intent on dividing people.

Compare it to the Flat Earth and I'll stand with a fake news protest any day. Flat Earth would have me running away as fast as my legs could carry me.

Jinky Jock Spock
01-04-2018 03:14 AM

LunaC  Wrote: (01-04-2018 03:11 AM)
Jimmy Jock Spock  Wrote: (01-04-2018 03:06 AM)

Fake news IMO is the one popular "conspiracy theory" that has solid traction and a very real basis in reality. Not just liberal media bashing trump, but all media holding society hostage to a dramatic two party narrative intent on dividing people.

Compare it to the Flat Earth and I'll stand with a fake news protest any day. Flat Earth would have me running away as fast as my legs could carry me.

I think they are one in the same; used to discredit! But I take your point though.

If you lose one sense, your other senses are enhanced.That's why people with no sense of humour have an increased sense of self-importance.
LunaC
Lurkstrocity
01-04-2018 03:31 AM

Jimmy Jock Spock  Wrote: (01-04-2018 03:14 AM)
LunaC  Wrote: (01-04-2018 03:11 AM)

I think they are one in the same; used to discredit! But I take your point though.

I admit I'm comparing apples to oranges from even my own perspective which honestly is more in alignment with what you're saying about one in the same. I absolutely hate what media has turned it into. "Fake news" is a narrative that is eaten up by the zombies watching face news. If that makes sense...
Ttpcmasm

Jinky Jock Spock
01-04-2018 03:38 AM

LunaC  Wrote: (01-04-2018 03:31 AM)
Jimmy Jock Spock  Wrote: (01-04-2018 03:14 AM)

I admit I'm comparing apples to oranges from even my own perspective which honestly is more in alignment with what you're saying about one in the same. I absolutely hate what media has turned it into. "Fake news" is a narrative that is eaten up by the zombies watching face news. If that makes sense...
Ttpcmasm

I totally agree with you!

Although folk being able to even distinguish on their own seems to be something they just aren't doing, or just don't care about!

We tell them for years they are being monitored! It's proven to be true! No one gives a f*#k!

LunaC
Lurkstrocity
01-04-2018 03:42 AM

Jimmy Jock Spock  Wrote: (01-04-2018 03:38 AM)

Although folk being able to even distinguish on their own seems to be something they just aren't doing, or just don't care about!

We tell them for years they are being monitored! It's proven to be true! No one gives a f*#k!

Cheers
The nihilism it breeds in those who recognize it is ever present here. It's why I rarely post and others drink or rant like madmen. Something I can also become guilty of if I give the notion of changing anything too much credit. Day by day.
Jhikpghf

Jinky Jock Spock
01-04-2018 03:44 AM

LunaC  Wrote: (01-04-2018 03:42 AM)
Jimmy Jock Spock  Wrote: (01-04-2018 03:38 AM)

Cheers
The nihilism it breeds in those who recognize it is ever present here. It's why I rarely post and others drink or rant like madmen. Something I can also become guilty of if I give the notion of changing anything too much credit. Day by day.
Jhikpghf

Everyone can! Sometimes it's necessary to get it out though to clear your head if that makes sense!
chuckle

RaXz
Putridgeist
01-04-2018 03:45 AM

Oh look, another Trumpian talking Trump speak.

Fake or not, news is news because it's new, new propaganda is new.

Quote:late Middle English: plural of new, translating Old French noveles or medieval Latin nova ‘new things’.

L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés ou désirs

Conspiracy theorists = Freemason dicksuckers

Asians are black Africans to the American and Israeli, Asians are self-hating-negroes like native Americans
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-04-2018 03:50 AM

so much

"the news is fake because so much of the news is fake."
President Donald Trump
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication