News
news Former MoD insider says UFOs are real and often narrowly miss crashing into planes
news Astronomers discovered 10 new moons of Jupiter. Where have they been hiding?
news Worms frozen in permafrost for up to 42,000 years come back to life
news High Strangeness at the Mysterious Bradshaw Ranch
news Great Pyramid can collect and focus energy
news Air Force fails to acknowledge mysterious meteor that crashed near US military base
news Rogue planet detected outside our solar system
news The Human-Bigfoot War of 1855
news We Asked People at a UFO Conference About Their Alien Encounters
news Work begins on Large Hadron Collider upgrade
news Jeremy Corbell Interviews Radar Operator of the Tic Tac UFO Event

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Trump was a dummy for giving Omarosa a job at WH. Fault lies w/him.
Loud Sneeze
User ID: 456379
08-13-2018 02:49 AM

Trump was a dummy for giving Omarosa a job at WH. Fault lies w/him.
Advertisement
So, her only "credentials" for a WH position is that she got famous for Trump hiring her on 'The Apprentice' ....from this, it was clear to everyone but Trump that she had NO credentials for a WH job, since that alone was her resumE.

For Trump, he assumed quite incorrectly that giving her a job in his WH would be a PR success - in that he hires black women and places trust in them.
It was a terrible decision by Trump on that merit alone seeing as how the fake news never mentioned her or highlighted her, going instead with the narrative that Trump is KKK and never has any contact with black people because he absolutely hates their skin color and nappy hair (according to the leftist media anyway).
So the strategy yielded NO good press, a total wash. But now she was in there and he had to keep her on.
Up until recently, the MSM, for reasons of the "Trump is a racist" narrative, never discussed Omarosa or showed her in any reports or broadcasts......UNTIL she decided she had a great opportunity to stick it to Whitey and concoct a narrative that would make her rich with a book of lies about her racist white oppressor.
Suddenly the MSM mentions that Trump has a close advisor named Omarosa in the WH....and that she just got fired, but hey everyone! she "has the goods" on Trump and it is all true!! he DOES hate black people!!

This circus is all squarely on Trump and his flawed green light policy towards people he perceives as "go-getters with high energy".

here is how someone else summarized this:
>>>Would anybody else, anybody, have hired Omarosa to do anything? f*#k, even Gary Busey wouldn't have hired Omarosa. And Gary Busey would probably be a more worthwhile person for the President to have hired.<<<

I never watched The Apprentice but if I had I am pretty sure that I would have EASILY identified her as a backstabbing selfish faithless liar . Indeed, I think everyone but you-know-who saw that from a mile away.
Quote this message in a reply
Fork
I want a pony.
User ID: 361628
08-13-2018 03:02 AM

RE: Trump was a dummy for giving Omarosa a job at WH. Fault lies w/him.
Loud Sneeze  Wrote: (08-13-2018 02:49 AM)
So, her only "credentials" for a WH position is that she got famous for Trump hiring her on 'The Apprentice' ....from this, it was clear to everyone but Trump that she had NO credentials for a WH job, since that alone was her resumE.

For Trump, he assumed quite incorrectly that giving her a job in his WH would be a PR success - in that he hires black women and places trust in them.
It was a terrible decision by Trump on that merit alone seeing as how the fake news never mentioned her or highlighted her, going instead with the narrative that Trump is KKK and never has any contact with black people because he absolutely hates their skin color and nappy hair (according to the leftist media anyway).
So the strategy yielded NO good press, a total wash. But now she was in there and he had to keep her on.
Up until recently, the MSM, for reasons of the "Trump is a racist" narrative, never discussed Omarosa or showed her in any reports or broadcasts......UNTIL she decided she had a great opportunity to stick it to Whitey and concoct a narrative that would make her rich with a book of lies about her racist white oppressor.
Suddenly the MSM mentions that Trump has a close advisor named Omarosa in the WH....and that she just got fired, but hey everyone! she "has the goods" on Trump and it is all true!! he DOES hate black people!!

This circus is all squarely on Trump and his flawed green light policy towards people he perceives as "go-getters with high energy".

>>>Would anybody else, anybody, have hired Omarosa to do anything? f*#k, even Gary Busey wouldn't have hired Omarosa. And Gary Busey would probably be a more worthwhile person for the President to have hired.<<<

I never watched The Apprentice but if I had I am pretty sure that I would have EASILY identified her as a backstabbing selfish faithless liar . Indeed, I think everyone but you-know-who saw that from a mile away.

stick it to whitey?

you are a douche
Loud Sneeze
User ID: 397577
08-13-2018 03:04 AM

Fork  Wrote: (08-13-2018 03:02 AM)

stick it to whitey?

you are a douche

WOMP WOMP....
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 451761
08-13-2018 03:08 AM

Yet she was still more qualified than a community organizer invented by the media.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441607
08-13-2018 03:23 AM

So, given how many people from his campaign/administration have resigned, been fired, walked away, been indicted, made secret recordings, ended up in jail, etc., etc, what does this tell you about Trump's judgment? Particularly given his many bankruptcies and infidelities? What does it tell you about his character?

Think hard now, but not too hard; we wouldn't want your hair to catch on fire.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 436833
08-13-2018 03:24 AM

he was getting some on the side probably

he gets to enjoy the muscles and masculine build and tell himself that he is still technically straight
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 438854
08-13-2018 03:27 AM

Evidently Omarosa was/is his African American
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 453182
08-13-2018 03:28 AM

“She” has similar credentials to Mike Obama, I think.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 434675
08-13-2018 03:29 AM

He was a total buffoon in all his picks, he drained the swamp and gave them all jobs !!!!!!! facepalm
Loud Sneeze
08-13-2018 03:37 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-13-2018 03:28 AM)
“She” has similar credentials to Mike Obama, I think.

https://youtu.be/prn-caOIJ9s
Loud Sneeze
08-13-2018 03:46 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-13-2018 03:23 AM)

So, given how many people from his campaign/administration have resigned, been fired, walked away, been indicted, made secret recordings, ended up in jail, etc., etc, what does this tell you about Trump's judgment? Particularly given his many bankruptcies and infidelities? What does it tell you about his character?

i do not give a f*#k about his character. i care about MAGA. And results.
Omarosa is just a flash in the pan.
Just another Judas. He survives them all.
I had my say on it in my post. Over with.
Now.....onward MAGA!!! 6.5 more years of Trump!!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430794
08-13-2018 03:55 AM

This is the best black people got. Sadly.
Loud Sneeze
08-13-2018 04:26 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-13-2018 03:08 AM)
Yet she was still more qualified than a community organizer invented by the media.

well, okay....you got me on that point.
TOC
User ID: 455860
08-13-2018 04:27 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-13-2018 03:23 AM)

yeah3

The same administration that didn’t know Omarosa was taping in the Situation Room wants us to trust them to ensure the integrity of our next election.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2018 04:28 AM by TOC.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 453851
08-13-2018 04:29 AM

Omarosa really triggers right wingers Lmao
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication