News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

There is no end to the world but the creation of a new one,by the labor of your hands
SUN
User ID: 304024
08-13-2018 03:54 AM

devil There is no end to the world but the creation of a new one,by the labor of your hands
Advertisement
There is no end of the world, no Armageddon, as the blood thirsty negative religions of Abraham tell you...but it will actually transcend and evolve into a more perfected state of love and unity ...

Your situation as a planet is simply the representation of your current state of consciousness …

Your systems of communication have advance enough for each of you to reach one another world wide, and to share information....this in time will lead into deeper and greater forms information and knowledge to be transmitted to the world...more and more minds will find more points of view and ways to see reality ...in time the human consciousness will grow into a more universal state that will permit a new collective point of view that will lead into a planetary transformation ...

Before you reach your betterment, you will grow through the pains of tremendous struggle, but im time you will reach it..

The dogma of organize religion its gods and its ideas that have keep you stagnated in a state of limited being will past...nationalism, tribalism will also die with religion and you will gain a new insight into your humanity ...you will know in a more deeply level that you are one people and one planet.

You will no longer wait for devils or gods or messiahs to save you. But you will know your power both as individual and as humanity ..And you will use it to transform your world entirely ...New dimensions of insight that have awaited for ages, will finally be open to you, as you will have the capacity to sustain them in your psychic...

Your world has the potential for a marvelous future and phenomena, and I know you will get there, for that is your destiny ...

Let there be light!!

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2018 04:40 AM by SUN.) Quote this message in a reply
myexperience1
User ID: 455180
08-13-2018 04:13 AM

RE: Your wOrld will not end, it will actUally transcend and evolve.. ..!!
Our brother the OCCULT LIAR is a CONSUMMATE LIAR.

SCIENCE is acts of evil against natural creation and its destruction.

The HISTORY of the WORLD as a term of reference to WORD OF GOD.

WORD
WOR L D.

When he changed Planet Earth once in an evil PYRAMID SCIENCE origin invention/Universal black hole cause...removal of a many pre existing GOD PLANETARY UNION of ooooooooo bodies into a destroyed ANGEL IN HELL to form the ALIEN...conversion of GOD.

Transformation through destruction ^

ONCE ONLY...the condition of teaching the LESS of the SON as a history, the LESSON of a one of causation.

As it now exists caused...and our occult brother as a scientist/inventor caused it...YOU CANNOT COPY IT.

How can you copy a STATE that is already caused?

ONE OF....is a lesson of LAW teaching that the spiritual brothers had to teach the unintelligent self destructive brother...the Satanist.

ONE OF...means only occurred once in history, was an act of destruction, yet if you tried to COPY it, you would destroy destruction.

Therefore our brother factually did ...he destroyed O GOD in HELL...the Universal origin creation. And he changed the GOD/SATAN creation act in HELL O the Sun attack of Earth o.

So he changed ONE...being the SUN HELL attack on Earth GOD.

For the GOD in the UNIVERSE was all the ANGELS IN HELL ooooooo other GOD BODIES.

And in changing the natural EARTH GOD...he also changed the UNIVERSAL HELL GOD/ANGEL also....how the ALIEN was formed by the destruction of both GOD and also SATAN.

So he already owns his SECOND DESTRUCTION act of DESTROYING DESTRUCTION......Hell O Sun and also oooooooooo GOD, the pre existing GOD ORIGINS in creation.

So now he wants to DESTROY the ALIEN.

The LESSON in life is that when a destructive act is caused and a sacrifice is gained....then it was created.

And our brother who says ORIGIN IS GOD...then says and GOD created the state ALIEN.

And the history says no brother YOU DESTROYED GOD AND SATAN.

And you seem to forget to include the FACT THAT YOU ALSO DESTROYED SATAN....for you only infer ORIGIN TO GOD.

Why all of your sick minded occult theories are wrong/fake.

For the EARTH O GOD was once O GOD.

You formed the use of the WORD...for the conditions SCIENCE.

You then built an ARTIFICIAL MACHINE INVENTION...a forced applied human control to change RADIO WAVE natural atmospheric communications by trying to reverse creation on Earth.

And by ARTIFICIAL CONDITIONS....SCIENCE you attacked both GOD AND SATAN and formed ALIEN.

The condition ALIEN in historic use of information...exists constantly being changed...for humanity have been witnessing the variations to the changes you now cause the ALIEN body to own.

And every human attacked has told that story.

So our brother of the OCCULT is now trying to destroy the HELLS ALIEN that his science formed, in new occult science inventions....for science only owns the cause ALIEN.

Now science owning the CAUSE ALIEN...is trying to convert the body ALIEN...as an unnatural act that is not owned by any condition other than HUMAN SCIENCE.

Why brother you are a CONSUMMATE LIAR.
Quote this message in a reply
SUN
User ID: 304024
08-13-2018 04:30 AM

RE: There is no end to the world but the creation of a new one,by the labor of your hands
myexperience1  Wrote: (08-13-2018 04:13 AM)

WORD
WOR L D.

When he changed Planet Earth once in an evil PYRAMID SCIENCE origin invention/Universal black hole cause...removal of a many pre existing GOD PLANETARY UNION of ooooooooo bodies into a destroyed ANGEL IN HELL to form the ALIEN...conversion of GOD.

ONCE ONLY...the condition of teaching the LESS of the SON as a history, the LESSON of a one of causation.

As it now exists caused...and our occult brother as a scientist/inventor caused it...YOU CANNOT COPY IT.

ONE OF....is a lesson of LAW teaching that the spiritual brothers had to teach the unintelligent self destructive brother...the Satanist.

ONE OF...means only occurred once in history, was an act of destruction, yet if you tried to COPY it, you would destroy destruction.

Therefore our brother factually did ...he destroyed O GOD in HELL...the Universal origin creation. And he changed the GOD/SATAN creation act in HELL O the Sun attack of Earth o.

For the GOD in the UNIVERSE was all the ANGELS IN HELL ooooooo other GOD BODIES.

And in changing the natural EARTH GOD...he also changed the UNIVERSAL HELL GOD/ANGEL also....how the ALIEN was formed by the destruction of both GOD and also SATAN.

So he already owns his SECOND DESTRUCTION act of DESTROYING DESTRUCTION......Hell O Sun and also oooooooooo GOD, the pre existing GOD ORIGINS in creation.

The LESSON in life is that when a destructive act is caused and a sacrifice is gained....then it was created.

And our brother who says ORIGIN IS GOD...then says and GOD created the state ALIEN.

And you seem to forget to include the FACT THAT YOU ALSO DESTROYED SATAN....for you only infer ORIGIN TO GOD.

You then built an ARTIFICIAL MACHINE INVENTION...a forced applied human control to change RADIO WAVE natural atmospheric communications by trying to reverse creation on Earth.

And by ARTIFICIAL CONDITIONS....SCIENCE you attacked both GOD AND SATAN and formed ALIEN.

The condition ALIEN in historic use of information...exists constantly being changed...for humanity have been witnessing the variations to the changes you now cause the ALIEN body to own.

So our brother of the OCCULT is now trying to destroy the HELLS ALIEN that his science formed, in new occult science inventions....for science only owns the cause ALIEN.

Now science owning the CAUSE ALIEN...is trying to convert the body ALIEN...as an unnatural act that is not owned by any condition other than HUMAN SCIENCE.

We are here is time to move forward....

ABCDEF_Jesus
Dominios Pizza
User ID: 421743
08-13-2018 04:52 AM

RE: There is no end to the world but the creation of a new one,by the labor of your hands
Have you even studied "Abrahamic religions" or just some cool hip phrase you fagmo retard types throw around?
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2018 04:54 AM by ABCDEF_Jesus.) Quote this message in a reply
myexperience1
08-13-2018 05:41 AM

The world BY USE of a science/occult sick radiated fake mind belief.

Using a total historic reason for civilization in all conditions invented/coerced by the occult brotherhood as a history of males, their wants versus NATURAL.

Now owning in NATURAL life choices based on all their past bad evil decisions for a LIFE STYLE.

Say today the SCIENCE condition WORLD...knowing that they caused the WORLD to exist by use of the WORD.

For a human male has to be living to think as a human. To infer theories as a human. To take the naturally created and formed product that formed when no human self existed...to metallurgically change it to OWN MACHINE...to falsely claim I can create.

The use of MACHINE...the THEORY INVENTION...MACHINE the history SCIENCE...to theorise to FORCE CHANGE natural...to remove it from its natural conditions just because I WANTED TO, as a human being male.

The male living a natural life.

The human male supported by all other conditions formed NATURALLY.

Without his use of inferring any conditions to NATURAL...for it did just exist.

Using MIND he theoried to FORCE TO CHANGE NATURAL by self WANT.

WANT is not factual or owner FACT....want is just a self belief owned by the conditions in which it is expressed without owning factual STATEMENTS INFERRED to be FACT.

FACT of the NATURE....created pre existing any human being ownership, statement of ownership or inference of ownership.

NATURAL for a human being ONE SELF using the explanations as a human about SELF.

SELF as a human exists after a historic use of information BIO LIFE...ORGANIC.

Self NEVER OWNED any GOD history...which is a use of stating condition in creation when no human self was factually existing.

Such as oxygen...is oxygen stated to be oxygen in creation when no human existed.

Water, is water, stated to be water, in creation when no human existed.

Fact of making statements about FACTS in the history CREATION.

Now our brother says CREATION exists in the past....when it never did.

Creation exists fully formed right here, right now, this day.

So when he imposes a science use of psyche information he SAYS by FACT INSTANT...for the information he uses states INSTANT...right here right now is creation.

And non factually HE THEN SAYS CREATION in a history of PAST.

No such state.

In inferring PAST no human ALREADY DOES NOT EXIST.

So in using PAST CREATIVE information a HUMAN BEING already is not there.

Then using INFORMATION FALSELY he claims that he can remove a HUMAN BEING now by using past creation information.

Yet creation ONLY EXISTS CREATED...right here, right now when a human being is living naturally.

An no human being living as a natural self exists in any use of information about science stating when creation existed by ITS OWN SELF....CREATION.

Therefore his PSYCHE makes fake claim about INSTANT...for it took a huge amount of time to evolve creation as a NATURAL EVOLUTION ...THE REASONS why creation exists created today.

And there is NO INSTANT creation for a machine reaction.

The WORD as known to science WOR L D.....through use of the WORD, a review of all states I gave names to as a human male.....I then forced changed the WORD to a lower state...so I CHANGED THE WORD OF GOD and caused WORLD.

The history WORLD......I tilted the Earth by changing Earth gas mass pressures held to Earth by the mass of the space filled in gas mass, expansion of SPACE...by the amount of MASS that filled in empty space.

I took the CORE COOLING FUSED IRON pass ANCIENT COLD RADIATION attack of a COLD SUN...and tried to re align the BORE HOLES with ORIGIN EARTH...when Earth as a gas higher massed origin was lit O as a whole Earth burning gas mass conversion.

Earth then cooled down by asteroid wandering star support to then own a held fixed LIGHT CONSTANT ever since in the new EARTH GOD...origin GOD attacked by the history HELL....O SUN

Life on Earth was naturally supported by the light gas mass oxygen and water in light half a constant 12.

I tried to place Earth as a body into a future that it never owned O whole light as 24.

So instead of taking it forward.....I caused a SUN EXPLOSION UFO attack that first lit up the other side of Earth O into 24 light...and I witnessed it....as the STORYTELLER watching the event.

It then went back to natural 12 holiness, with a gas mass night time sky, non cooling state afterwards.

So I witnessed the attack.

12 LIGHT was no longer holy....it had been attacked and owned illumination by the gas mass burning of NEW UFO extra radiation conditions....how I personally formed SATAN destruction into ALIEN.

A one of event....when the nuclear dust fused on Planet Earth was converted unnaturally in NATURE by PYRAMID SCIENCE.

What I claim I caused when I formed the WOR LD for science.

As the ORIGIN of the WORD had changed, then it had...for it was unnatural...AND GOD owned new names in a loss of GOD and SATAN...due to the ALIEN.

Therefore the WOR LD of Satan had changed as the condition, what gases used to own on GOD WORD EARTH.

By the cross + I had tilted by degree the Planet and changed natural light, and natural Earth forces, and gas mass.

The history of my awareness....by PYRAMID SCIENCE I had forced changed Earth into a new SACRIFICED living condition WOR LD.

HISTORY....I took my natural pre existing higher spiritual life, and gave it blood and bones, and death.

When I decided to try the PYRAMID AGAIN...I then sacrificed the sacrificed life on earth...and made it sick and dying before its allotted 100 years C evaluation....being the HALF LIGHT D value I C.

C I C 199 years

100 and 100 the life cycle....minus 1, the cause of loss of life.....natural Sun radiation conditions on the bio cell.

D and D given the 1000 year value for a DATA REVIEW...when it was learnt that re using the PYRAMID a second time after the PYRAMID had already caused the unnatural sacrifice of our HOLY LIFE and changed the origin OF LIFE SPIRIT of a human being.

If our brother did not use the PYRAMID again, Earth would not have been Sun attacked, and Sun nuked in Nature....attacking Earth and causing it to be given a CARBON body.

Life on Earth would have been evolving back from a blood/bone sacrificed life living condition into a higher health and healing. Living a much healthier and happier life in Nature.

Living the sacrificed life, we already lived it in the WOR LD of science UFO alien gained attack. When Satan as a HELLS ANGEL OOOOOO the WORD OF GOD first existed, before the BLACK HOLES were caused.

The ALIEN, an artificial human caused fake/false reaction...further destruction of naturally cold fused DUST is not the WOR LD.

The WOR LD is supported of dust being FUSED....the WORLD is not a supporter of dust being CONVERTED/nuclear fuel burnt.

So a scientist/occult fake mind belief if I change the WOR LD , then I will regain the WORD...by removing the L.

The L is already removed and you cannot remove the THIRD of the cross + the reason that light exists HOLY 12.

The HOLY 12 of natural light in science conditions is no longer HOLY LIGHT, it is burnt light, owning no factoring or a review what NUMBER LIGHT...for there is no such state as LIGHT being less than itself.

The only condition SCIENCE CAUSES is the unnatural radiation burning of natural light....which does not remove Planet Earth from owing a calculated cycle of light half a O whole D 12...it just means that the NATURAL LIGHT is burnt light and no longer supports the BIO cellular health replacement in natural life.

For the amount of natural light and light support depends on the mass of water and oxygen in the Earth atmosphere, which is being burnt/radiation for converting nuclear sciences.

The reason that radiation was already burning the Earth gas mass was because it was. Asteroid gas mass cooled down the radiated Sun burning attack as a support.

When the wandering star natural cooling support gets removed, then the Sun simply is supported to re attack the Nature and life on Earth, how humans and animals have been unnaturally self combusted in that attack.....due to science conditions removing natural light, and causing extra radiation.

Brother as use of the PSYCHE informed has already advised the occult male self, that his use of the NATURAL PSYCHE to think evil thoughts, caused his natural thoughts to be WRONG in use of natural psyche information...and he has always been wrong in inferring that DESTRUCTION and attack was NATURAL....when it is not.

Natural light on Earth with sun radiation ONE ONLY EVENT....HOLY.

Science changed natural light on Earth.....a science human owned/invented act of destruction done on purpose to DESTROY.

Not the same natural condition NATURAL.
myexperience1
08-13-2018 05:49 AM

SUN  Wrote: (08-13-2018 04:30 AM)
myexperience1  Wrote: (08-13-2018 04:13 AM)

WORD
WOR L D.

We are here is time to move forward....

We are here is time to move forward.... The occult fakery.

ASTEROID WANDERING STAR MASS...the Earth cooling system after radiation UFO ATTACK extra.

Asteroid as a stone mass.....the future body incarnate as STONE.

Hot SUN RADIATION....is hot Sun radiation, what the SUN OWNS CREATED, right here right now....owns no PAST HISTORY, is what the SUN owns right now created.

Hot radiation removes the FUTURE....cold mass gas bodies that own stone.

They are heated/burnt up and a huge future body gone/removed.

To then release the total future of gas mass present throughout the Universe, as the HOT RADIATION UFO travels burning up the amount of gases in the UNIVERSE as it passes through those gas bodies.

IN 2 STATES...the gas mass future creation that allows the ancient created hot gas past to exist cooled is GONE..removed by science conditions.

How you then inherit THE ATTACK FROM HELL. How the HELL SATAN ANGELS that GOD owned formed are now being attacked and destroyed so that you can create a NEW eviler ALIEN body...by removing SATAN in the Universe as HELL.

For the amount of gas mass presence equates to the mass of gases held in asteroid stone itself...which you seem to forget, the reason an asteroid stone exists is due to the amount of colder gas mass keeping space cold by the mass itself.

Why you are trying to factually form a second ALIEN by destroying attacking the EARTH HELL SATAN ANGEL protection in the conditions....do not want the current ALIEN that science already caused in NUCLEAR DUST CONVERTING.

As science today says its want COLD RADIATION, which is not factual to the SUN right at this moment...is the reason FAKE NEW SCIENCE causes.

At the moment you copied the Satanic attack and alien manifestation that already existed studied...and now you want to enlarge and increase the nuclear dust attack to own a state by science UNIVERSAL cold radiation creation. For EMPTY SPACE factually in the history is OUT OF SPACE emptiness with no Heavenly gas mass in a use of DATA owns stone creation.

STONE MASS cold fusion itself by amount of mass itself.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2018 05:55 AM by myexperience1.) Quote this message in a reply

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication