News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jason Lucas Elaine, Defiler, tavistock stanford institute Michael Cravey Brinkley
Tavistock MIT
lop guest
User ID: 322109
08-25-2015 08:47 AM

abduct Jason Lucas Elaine, Defiler, tavistock stanford institute Michael Cravey Brinkley
Advertisement
It is much worst than any of you I have read suspect. This website is connected with the Tavistock Institute in London, Jason Lucas is simply a sell out. and the website is a combination of mind control psy-op based on a complex scheme that involves psychological tactics to change ones opinions by making them believe their opinions are marginal. They do this by selective banning of oppositional posters. The scariest part of it is is they install spyware that logs all of your internet activity and every keystroke. I can prove they can read posts as you are typing them and edit them before you hit the post button. They can also cause you legal problems locally and have connections to all of the mjor alpahbets. If you presetn areal threat to the jew dominated ZOG government , they will use pulmulgated criminal cgarges (set you up) to get you out away. It is more than anything a honey pot to trap anyone who opposes the ZOG and identify them so they can be silenced.

BEWARE; if you psot there do it through a method where you cannot be identified and hit and run with the truth. The best possible use of time there is exposing what i just wrote to as many as who click on the link before it id very rapidly deleted. If you don't mention any of the autoban words, true posts can remain for up to five minutes or more before a mod catches it.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 322062
08-25-2015 08:52 AM

RE: Jason Lucas Elaine, Defiler, tavistock stanford institute Michael Cravey Brinkley
Sprry this gunna be delwted next time write it in to a diff thing sneak it
The Evil AC
I am not a number!!!
User ID: 666
08-25-2015 08:52 AM

heart RE: Jason Lucas Elaine, Defiler, tavistock stanford institute Michael Cravey Brinkley
Tavistock MIT  Wrote: (08-25-2015 08:47 AM)
It is much worst than any of you I have read suspect. This website is connected with the Tavistock Institute in London, Jason Lucas is simply a sell out. and the website is a combination of mind control psy-op based on a complex scheme that involves psychological tactics to change ones opinions by making them believe their opinions are marginal. They do this by selective banning of oppositional posters. The scariest part of it is is they install spyware that logs all of your internet activity and every keystroke. I can prove they can read posts as you are typing them and edit them before you hit the post button. They can also cause you legal problems locally and have connections to all of the mjor alpahbets. If you presetn areal threat to the jew dominated ZOG government , they will use pulmulgated criminal cgarges (set you up) to get you out away. It is more than anything a honey pot to trap anyone who opposes the ZOG and identify them so they can be silenced.

BEWARE; if you psot there do it through a method where you cannot be identified and hit and run with the truth. The best possible use of time there is exposing what i just wrote to as many as who click on the link before it id very rapidly deleted. If you don't mention any of the autoban words, true posts can remain for up to five minutes or more before a mod catches it.

Yes but this is in regards to that other site, correct? Or are you saying they all in on it?
Disturbed nli
Not the real one!
User ID: 1
08-25-2015 08:53 AM

RE: Jason Lucas Elaine, Defiler, tavistock stanford institute Michael Cravey Brinkley
So what, it's all just entertainment. TPTB own your sorry ass as well as everybody else. So F'fing WHAT!
The Evil AC
I am not a number!!!
08-25-2015 08:55 AM

heart RE: Jason Lucas Elaine, Defiler, tavistock stanford institute Michael Cravey Brinkley
Soul is more important than a$$, btw.
MOPACAISAD
lop guest
08-25-2015 08:58 AM

borg RE: Jason Lucas Elaine, Defiler, tavistock stanford institute Michael Cravey Brinkley
The Evil AC  Wrote: (08-25-2015 08:52 AM)

Yes but this is in regards to that other site, correct? Or are you saying they all in on it?
[/quote]

It's worse. They're programmers. Mind programmers but on top of that I wonder about Singularity and if there are more than just humans behind "These Forums".

The way the website turns into a little obsession is more than enough to make me speculate there's more going on than meets the eye.

Bible -

"For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are G-d's."

MOPACAISAD
lop guest
08-25-2015 09:01 AM

cow RE: Jason Lucas Elaine, Defiler, tavistock stanford institute Michael Cravey Brinkley
Name: Jason A Lucas
Date of Birth: 04/10/1974

http://www.don't sue me bro!/
Address:
Po Box 344
Shalimar, FL 32579
http://twitter.com/AgentKali

Gee El Pee is an organization run by the Air Force, and supports various disgusting disinfo campaigns by the CIA and NSA.
Jason Lucas is director of some lame datamining collection project called TENA, for the US Air Force in Eglin, Florida.

It shouldn't surprise you, that all his fat & disgusting shill friends, also happen to be from Florida, mostly, including SnakeAirlines (CIA), G. House (Fat chemtrail agent extraordinaire, he's not really NSA, but the NSA pays for his donut batter), The Guy (CIA), and Dunan "donuts" Kunz (Who also happens to be a fat disusting piece of crap working for Boeing... Gee.. Do we see a trend here?)
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-25-2015 09:07 AM

borg RE: Jason Lucas Elaine, Defiler, tavistock stanford institute Michael Cravey Brinkley
Disturbed nli  Wrote: (08-25-2015 08:53 AM)
So what, it's all just entertainment. TPTB own your sorry ass as well as everybody else. So F'fing WHAT!

19isnow84
User ID: 243124
08-25-2015 09:10 AM

Scream1

No alarms
No surprises
The Evil AC
I am not a number!!!
08-25-2015 09:10 AM

MOPACAISAD  Wrote: (08-25-2015 09:01 AM)
Name: Jason A Lucas
Date of Birth: 04/10/1974

http://www.don't sue me bro!/
Address:
Po Box 344
http://twitter.com/AgentKali

Gee El Pee is an organization run by the Air Force, and supports various disgusting disinfo campaigns by the CIA and NSA.
Jason Lucas is director of some lame datamining collection project called TENA, for the US Air Force in Eglin, Florida.

It shouldn't surprise you, that all his fat & disgusting shill friends, also happen to be from Florida, mostly, including SnakeAirlines (CIA), G. House (Fat chemtrail agent extraordinaire, he's not really NSA, but the NSA pays for his donut batter), The Guy (CIA), and Dunan "donuts" Kunz (Who also happens to be a fat disusting piece of crap working for Boeing... Gee.. Do we see a trend here?)

I figured most of this in past. Don't leave out John Lear and ATS.com.
silversides staff
Truth Prevails
User ID: 148291
08-25-2015 09:12 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (08-25-2015 08:52 AM)
Sprry this gunna be delwted next time write it in to a diff thing sneak it

You mean closed...

The Four Freedoms
[Image: iwo-jima-flag-raising-o.gif]
silversides staff
Truth Prevails
User ID: 0
08-25-2015 09:14 AM

Jason Lucas Elaine, Defiler, tavistock stanford institute Michael Cravey Brinkley
Hello OP, Welcome to LOP, Please read this :

http://lunaticoutpost.com/showthread.php?tid=107558

We don't really do the threads about other forums thing here, so this thread is closed and will most likely be deleted.

We hope you understand.

Cheers

The Four Freedoms
[Image: iwo-jima-flag-raising-o.gif]

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication