News
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth
news Retailers sell out of macaroni and cheese with a 20-year shelf life
news Hunt for the Blackstar: On the Trail of the Military’s Secret 'Mothership'
news TV Series ‘Project Blue Book’ Is Based on a True UFO Story. Here It Is.
news The Mysterious Butterfly People of Missouri
news Drug to clear 'zombie cells' from body could be first anti-aging treatment
news Questions About Mysterious 'Drone' Invasion in UK
news The Wild UFO Saga of Valiant Thor
news The FBI is trying Amazon's facial-recognition software
news Hollywood celebrities who had near-death experiences offer insights into afterlife
news Top-Secret UFO Program Revealed in TV's 'Project Blue Book

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

WOW YOUTUBE TOOK JEFF BAUMAN THE BOSTON BOMBING VICTIM...!!!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 460400
09-08-2018 05:10 PM

teach WOW YOUTUBE TOOK JEFF BAUMAN THE BOSTON BOMBING VICTIM...!!!
Advertisement
FOR THOSE THAT ARE UNFAMILIAR JEFF WAS A SO CALLED VICTIM OF THE BOSTON BOMBING . THE VIDEOS SHOW THE FRAUD THAT THIS EVENT WAS . IAM NOT SAYING PEOPLE WAS NOT HURT MIND YOU IAM SAYING SOME EMBELSHING DID HAPPEN TO PUSH A AGENDA OR NARRATIVE!
YOU MUST SACRIFICE SOME PEOPLE IN ORDER TO PUSH THE AGENDA. and so some americans are murdered example 9-11.
so youtube has taken down the video of bauman being pushed down the block with no blood trail following... lol but its really not funny. censorship at its finest.
the people murdered it happened but the narrative given why it happened is the issue people need to wrap their brains around.

I showed a nurse the picture of bauman in the wheel chair being pushed down the street she burst out laughing "the leg is fake and he is conscious the blood loss alone would have rendered him unconscious " she asked what is this I then said its a victim of the boston bombing she stopped laughing walked away from me.
for the gate keeping trolls that read this and come at about grammar as if that makes the idea wrong eat a fat one. lol.
Quote this message in a reply

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication