news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'
news Whitley Strieber reflects on his career
news 12-Year-Old Builds Fusion Reactor in His Family's Playroom
news Scientists build 'self-aware' robot able to repair itself
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth
news Retailers sell out of macaroni and cheese with a 20-year shelf life
news Hunt for the Blackstar: On the Trail of the Military’s Secret 'Mothership'
news TV Series ‘Project Blue Book’ Is Based on a True UFO Story. Here It Is.
news The Mysterious Butterfly People of Missouri
news Drug to clear 'zombie cells' from body could be first anti-aging treatment

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Living alien recovered from 1969 - UFO landing site - USSR
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 461147
09-09-2018 02:25 AM

abduct Living alien recovered from 1969 - UFO landing site - USSR
Advertisement

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 459459
09-09-2018 02:30 AM

RE: Living alien recovered from 1969 - UFO landing site - USSR
FAKEASFUCK
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 444340
09-09-2018 02:46 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-09-2018 02:30 AM)
FAKEASFUCK

In your expertise, how is it
Pike
User ID: 412570
09-09-2018 03:31 AM

beermug RE: Living alien recovered from 1969 - UFO landing site - USSR

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com
My Website: https://canadianrepublicradio.blogspot.ca/
Corosive
Resident Time Wizard
User ID: 433154
09-09-2018 03:34 AM

The footage from Russia with the soldiers and the crashed thingy is old, anybody know any more about it? I don't think that Russia would release footage like that to the public, nor do I think that the West would allow it to go through to the public.

¯\_()_/¯
PuddyCat
⚡I Want Tuna⚡
User ID: 348173
09-09-2018 03:37 AM

IF any of this stuff is true then what secrets did they force out of the ones captured Scratchinghead

Politics only interests me since it affects people psychologically.
Other than that, I couldn't careless about it.

Corosive
Resident Time Wizard
09-09-2018 03:38 AM

[email protected]  Wrote: (09-09-2018 03:37 AM)
IF any of this stuff is true then what secrets did they force out of the ones captured Scratchinghead

It's not like the aliens could speak or understand english chucklechucklechuckle

They'd probably die from shock and fear in the interrogation chair.

¯\_()_/¯
PuddyCat
⚡I Want Tuna⚡
09-09-2018 03:49 AM

Corosive  Wrote: (09-09-2018 03:38 AM)
[email protected]  Wrote: (09-09-2018 03:37 AM)

It's not like the aliens could speak or understand english chucklechucklechuckle

Aren't they supposed to communicate by telepathy in any language like the Roswell one. Scratchinghead

Besides I hear aliens like strawberry ice cream.

[Image: vil2_glace.gif]

Corosive
Resident Time Wizard
09-09-2018 03:57 AM

[email protected]  Wrote: (09-09-2018 03:49 AM)
Corosive  Wrote: (09-09-2018 03:38 AM)

Aren't they supposed to communicate by telepathy in any language like the Roswell one. Scratchinghead

http://weekinweird.com/2013/06/13/dad-al...restrials/

My Dad The Alien Abductee: A Story About The Army, Ice Cream, and the Truth About ExtraterrestrialsBy Adam Moore on 06/13/2013
dadsabduction

The leap from believability to impossibility has been traversed many times over the course of man’s existence. We’ve walked on the moon and split the atom, such things once deemed impossible and little more than flights of fantasy. We should keep such words as “impossible” as far away from our lips as we can because science has shown us that we don’t know what we don’t know. The very idea of “impossible” is a bit of a disease when it comes to such things as truth and reality.

It’s at this time that I’d like to go on record and say that I don’t think every blurry picture taken in the woods is a Bigfoot, I don’t think every light photographed in the sky is a UFO and I don’t think every log in the river is a long lost relic of prehistory.

That being said, I know this: Aliens are real and furthermore, they have been here.

Surprisingly, there's a lot of stories and info out there about aliens and strawberry ice cream...

¯\_()_/¯
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018 03:58 AM by Corosive.)
PuddyCat
⚡I Want Tuna⚡
09-09-2018 04:33 AM

Corosive  Wrote: (09-09-2018 03:57 AM)
[email protected]  Wrote: (09-09-2018 03:49 AM)

My Dad The Alien Abductee: A Story About The Army, Ice Cream, and the Truth About ExtraterrestrialsBy Adam Moore on 06/13/2013
dadsabduction

The leap from believability to impossibility has been traversed many times over the course of man’s existence. We’ve walked on the moon and split the atom, such things once deemed impossible and little more than flights of fantasy. We should keep such words as “impossible” as far away from our lips as we can because science has shown us that we don’t know what we don’t know. The very idea of “impossible” is a bit of a disease when it comes to such things as truth and reality.

It’s at this time that I’d like to go on record and say that I don’t think every blurry picture taken in the woods is a Bigfoot, I don’t think every light photographed in the sky is a UFO and I don’t think every log in the river is a long lost relic of prehistory.

That being said, I know this: Aliens are real and furthermore, they have been here.

Surprisingly, there's a lot of stories and info out there about aliens and strawberry ice cream...

Oh awesome link thanks for it. It's strange to read and yet kinda exciting, that sounds odd. Anyway, Carl Moore's story is intriguing. Like 'Mulder', 'I want to believe', but need so much more before i can make the leap.

Part below about them not having much faith in us humans which would be true.

Quote:He also got the feeling that they don’t like to be touched and when I asked him what gave him that idea he said the most peculiar thing.

“We could just all of a sudden go f*ckin’ nuts on them and kill them. They’re just the same as we are… I mean flesh and bone. You know what I mean? If I was them, I’d be afraid of us. I’d be scared to death of us.”

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018 04:39 AM by PuddyCat.)
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 461162
09-09-2018 05:12 AM

Pike  Wrote: (09-09-2018 03:31 AM)

Skinny Bob is the most convincing footage of an alien, I've seen to date. There's another video out with longer runs of the clips here.
Corosive
Resident Time Wizard
09-09-2018 05:13 AM

[email protected]  Wrote: (09-09-2018 04:33 AM)
Corosive  Wrote: (09-09-2018 03:57 AM)

dadsabduction

Oh awesome link thanks for it. It's strange to read and yet kinda exciting, that sounds odd. Anyway, Carl Moore's story is intriguing. Like 'Mulder', 'I want to believe', but need so much more before i can make the leap.

Part below about them not having much faith in us humans which would be true.

Quote:He also got the feeling that they don’t like to be touched and when I asked him what gave him that idea he said the most peculiar thing.

“We could just all of a sudden go f*ckin’ nuts on them and kill them. They’re just the same as we are… I mean flesh and bone. You know what I mean? If I was them, I’d be afraid of us. I’d be scared to death of us.”

We're def savages, especially the uneducated, and the mentally ill. Fear = anger. Anger = violence. Violence = dead Kleborg.

Kleborg = afraid of humans. chucklechucklechucklechuckle

Kleborg also runs the risk of being raped by humans...

Poor Kleborg... run Kleborg! Run!

¯\_()_/¯

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication