News
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

What Has Trump Done That You Are Actually Against?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 461186
09-09-2018 05:34 AM

What Has Trump Done That You Are Actually Against?
Advertisement
Anything?

What??

Or are you just hateful???
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 442998
09-09-2018 05:39 AM

RE: What Has Trump Done That You Are Actually Against?
cause, well,cause tv said so and everyone knows that we're supposed to...all the late night comedy kings come out like 2nd graders at recess at start making fun and we're supposed to join in...let us all chuckle as he rides down the escalator....it's what the group wants
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 460687
09-09-2018 05:42 AM

He grabs women by the front hole and he microaggressed me on Tweeter.

Wahhhh!
Penelope Lane
I'm super in love!!
User ID: 459127
09-09-2018 05:45 AM

Hates nature, promoting strip mining in the boundary waters and national parks. Allowing poaching. This is the FIRST thing. His hatred and destruction of the environment.

Follow Lois Lane to Penelope Lane.
Loud Sneeze
lop guest
User ID: 397577
09-09-2018 05:49 AM

General Banter  Wrote: (09-09-2018 05:45 AM)
Hates nature, promoting strip mining in the boundary waters and national parks. Allowing poaching. This is the FIRST thing. His hatred and destruction of the environment.

The environment? Obama had Dakota Pipeline protestors skulls cracked. Bet you were never TRIGGERED BY OBAMA though, were you?

The hypocrisy is thicker than a blocked colon with you Trump haters.
Penelope Lane
I'm super in love!!
09-09-2018 05:51 AM

The pipeline had been cancelled, Trump reinstated it.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 447666
09-09-2018 05:51 AM

pooky
User ID: 451507
09-09-2018 05:59 AM

I wouldn't say he hates nature but, yeah,...he's definitely not shining in that area.
Penelope Lane
I'm super in love!!
09-09-2018 06:01 AM

I'll tell you what though, he made a couple of promises that I'm really glad he did NOT keep. Vowed to de-fund public tv and the arts, actually did neither.

It's a mans prerogative to change his mind when he realized it's a dumb idea. Keeping BAD promises is not a sign of strength or virtue.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 423870
09-09-2018 06:02 AM

WTF do YOU care?
If Libs have their way, we'll all BE DEAD anyway?
The most asinine of the Left's arguments--We all need to commit suicide FOR THE PLANET!
pooky
User ID: 451507
09-09-2018 06:07 AM

General Banter  Wrote: (09-09-2018 06:01 AM)
I'll tell you what though, he made a couple of promises that I'm really glad he did NOT keep. Vowed to de-fund public tv and the arts, actually did neither.

It's a mans prerogative to change his mind when he realized it's a dumb idea. Keeping BAD promises is not a sign of strength or virtue.

[Image: eeabc38646aef5b813ccff2b9d82daaf--wabi-sabi-surfing.jpg]
Penelope Lane
I'm super in love!!
09-09-2018 06:07 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-09-2018 06:02 AM)

WTF do YOU care?
If Libs have their way, we'll all BE DEAD anyway?
The most asinine of the Left's arguments--We all need to commit suicide FOR THE PLANET!

Lmao Robchdqc

Make up some more SHITE while you're at it, keep fueling hate with your BS statements!

Sing-I'llSway
Equal Opportunity Skeptic
User ID: 418032
09-09-2018 06:08 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-09-2018 05:34 AM)
Anything?

What??

Right out of the gate, and I couldn't believe this because I sincerely hoped the inherent dignity of the office would somehow "change" him, he's lying about his inauguration numbers (and he was lying).

So petty. And he made it so "important". It was...so bizarre.

His constant use of Twitter to make low-brow pronouncements and to insult his opponents (not "criticize", but "insult") is beneath the dignity of the Office and incredibly embarrassing.

He initiates a travel ban which is insipid, unnecessary, and ends up basically just breaking up families and sowing discord...everywhere.

His subsequent immigration-policies serve to only sow similar amounts of fear and discord amongst immigrant communities. At best.

At worse, he's again breaking up families.

The worse thing he does, and in my opinion the worst thing a US President in my lifetime has ever done, is his constant attacks on dissenting journalists who he labels: "The Enemy of the People".

In doing so he has reinforced what is, undoubtedly, the lowest degree of political discourse this nation's seen in generations. Things are pathetic right now; people hate each other just for thinking differently.

We're a democracy...where people are labeling each other "the enemy of the people" for disagreeing. That's not how healthy democracies work.

The First Amendment is, in my opinion, the only thing that makes this country truly great. And it's goal isn't to contribute to the American president's approval ratings. Tragically though it seems as if this needs to be explained to our current president.

He's staffed the executive branch with cronies and family members. Granted, that's par for the course with American politics. But this is the Trump family. It's resulted in near total chaos, with constant changes to his staff.

Meanwhile kids all over America will fall asleep tonight fighting hunger pains. That's not my "closing hyperbole". That's reality for countless American kids.

And what's our president doing about it? Probably not much considering he's got to catch up on his CNN-watching so he has something to complain about tomorrow.

Because, God knows, it's all about him, right...?

It's a national nightmare, man. God willing (and I mean that) it will be over within 2 years.

"(He) originated the concept 'enemy of the people.' This term automatically made it unnecessary that the ideological errors of a man or men engaged in a controversy be proven. It made possible the use of the cruelest repression.”
-Nikita Kruschev, denouncing 20th-century tyrant, Joseph Stalin
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 447666
09-09-2018 06:08 AM

I can't wait until the Trumpcucks are in a goddamn FEMA oven. Jhikpghf
Penelope Lane
I'm super in love!!
09-09-2018 06:12 AM

Sing-IllSway  Wrote: (09-09-2018 06:08 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-09-2018 05:34 AM)
Anything?

What??

Right out of the gate, and I couldn't believe this because I sincerely hoped the inherent dignity of the office would somehow "change" him, he's lying about his inauguration numbers (and he was lying).

So petty. And he made it so "important". It was...so bizarre.

His constant use of Twitter to make low-brow pronouncements and to insult his opponents (not "criticize", but "insult") is beneath the dignity of the Office and incredibly embarrassing.

He initiates a travel ban which is insipid, unnecessary, and ends up basically just breaking up families and sowing discord...everywhere.

His subsequent immigration-policies serve to only sow similar amounts of fear and discord amongst immigrant communities. At best.

At worse, he's again breaking up families.

The worse thing he does, and in my opinion the worst thing a US President in my lifetime has ever done, is his constant attacks on dissenting journalists who he labels: "The Enemy of the People".

In doing so he has reinforced what is, undoubtedly, the lowest degree of political discourse this nation's seen in generations. Things are pathetic right now; people hate each other just for thinking differently.

We're a democracy...where people are labeling each other "the enemy of the people" for disagreeing. That's not how healthy democracies work.

The First Amendment is, in my opinion, the only thing that makes this country truly great. And it's goal isn't to contribute to the American president's approval ratings. Tragically though it seems as if this needs to be explained to our current president.

He's staffed the executive branch with cronies and family members. Granted, that's par for the course with American politics. But this is the Trump family. It's resulted in near total chaos, with constant changes to his staff.

Meanwhile kids all over America will fall asleep tonight fighting hunger pains. That's not my "closing hyperbole". That's reality for countless American kids.

And what's our president doing about it? Probably not much considering he's got to catch up on his CNN-watching so he has something to complain about tomorrow.

Because, God knows, it's all about him, right...?

It's a national nightmare, man. God willing (and I mean that) it will be over within 2 years.

Excellent summation!

There's no way I could have said it better than that. I don't give a rats ass about the ups and downs of the stock market. It's FLUFF, and temporal. He's making a lasting impression of America around the world that is a complete embarrassment.

Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication