News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 9 Average

Fact check: The economy is booming. Who gets credit, Trump or Obama?
LopDude
⛔ Warning level 800% ⛔
User ID: 439014
09-11-2018 08:26 AM

Fact check: The economy is booming. Who gets credit, Trump or Obama?
Advertisement
Two presidents boasted about the strength of the American economy this weekend, each claiming credit for the steady growth and declining unemployment as President Donald Trump seeks to parlay the nation's economic success into a winning midterm message for his embattled party — and former President Barack Obama reminds voters just when the boom began.

"When you hear how great the economy's doing right now, let's just remember when this recovery started," Obama said on Friday in a speech that marked his first foray into the upcoming elections. "I mean, I'm glad it's continued, but when you hear about this economic miracle that's been going on, when the job numbers come out, monthly job numbers, suddenly Republicans are saying it's a miracle. I have to kind of remind them, actually, those job numbers are the same as they were in 2015 and 2016."

Trump disparaged the speech, at one point saying he fell asleep during it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck...ar-BBN9zJz

[Image: pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif]

[Image: ftlol.gif]
[Image: candle.gif]Chuckles
Disclaimer: I may or may not support the articles that i post
Rose
User ID: 448210
09-11-2018 09:05 AM

RE: Fact check: The economy is booming. Who gets credit, Trump or Obama?
The men in the smoke-filled room who decide when it’s time for a recession?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 446450
09-11-2018 09:07 AM

The central bankers.

And they'll also take the blame...
GrimShaw
Asinus Asinum Fricat
User ID: 447734
09-11-2018 09:12 AM

Businesses in my area are shutting down left and right. Two major retail stores this past week..
LopDude
⛔ Warning level 800% ⛔
09-11-2018 09:15 AM

businesses around where i live are shutting down too...booming? thats a typo on the author who typed it.

GrimShaw
Asinus Asinum Fricat
09-11-2018 09:23 AM

LopDude  Wrote: (09-11-2018 09:15 AM)
businesses around where i live are shutting down too...booming? thats a typo on the author who typed it.

Maybe the author means booming in an explosive destructive type way Kdhiltdb 1dunno1
LopDude
⛔ Warning level 800% ⛔
09-11-2018 09:24 AM

GrimShaw  Wrote: (09-11-2018 09:23 AM)
LopDude  Wrote: (09-11-2018 09:15 AM)

Maybe the author means booming in an explosive destructive type way Kdhiltdb 1dunno1

Scream1 Jhikpghf

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 461543
09-11-2018 09:36 AM

chuckle
Yeah, reversing everything Obama did was the recipe for success!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 455396
09-11-2018 10:04 AM

The Economy was supposed to crash when the Tech Bubble burst, and was rapidly sliding until...two planes crashed into the World Trade Center and another into the Pentagon.

The Economy then got a tremendous shot of adrenaline with a bullshit housing boom.

So technically, the collapse in 2007/2008 was nothing more then a double whammy, as the tech bubble burst recession had been delayed for 6 years.

When Obama took office, the Dow was 7,949.09.
After 4 years in office, the Dow was 12,720.48, a 160% increase in 4 years.
After 8 years in office, the Dow was 19,827.25 That is a 249% increase in 8 years.

The DOW will have to close at 31,723.60 in 2020 in order to match the recovery under Obama's first 4 years.

Of course, when the market crashes, long before 2020, who's fault will it be?
Sarah
User ID: 257528
09-11-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:Trump disparaged the speech, at one point saying he fell asleep during it.

What an infantile ass.
Rayne
User ID: 460885
09-11-2018 11:52 AM

It's all propaganda. This is why the Regressives have been trained to hate the media.

Quote:The White House’s top economist on Monday acknowledged that President Trump had made a false statement hours earlier when he used a pair of statistics to describe the strong economy.

Kevin Hassett, chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, speaking in the White House press room, said he did not know how Trump obtained the false information.
<snip>

On Monday morning, Trump tweeted that “The GDP Rate (4.2%) is higher than the Unemployment Rate (3.9%) for the first time in over 100 years!”

The Washington Post, Fox News, Bloomberg News and several other news organizations published reports finding that the tweet was untrue.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/...2bbb91d48b
GrimShaw
Asinus Asinum Fricat
09-11-2018 12:35 PM

Rayne  Wrote: (09-11-2018 11:52 AM)
It's all propaganda. This is why the Regressives have been trained to hate the media.

Quote:The White House’s top economist on Monday acknowledged that President Trump had made a false statement hours earlier when he used a pair of statistics to describe the strong economy.

Kevin Hassett, chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, speaking in the White House press room, said he did not know how Trump obtained the false information.
<snip>

On Monday morning, Trump tweeted that “The GDP Rate (4.2%) is higher than the Unemployment Rate (3.9%) for the first time in over 100 years!”

The Washington Post, Fox News, Bloomberg News and several other news organizations published reports finding that the tweet was untrue.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/...2bbb91d48b

big surprise

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication