News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Google Leadership’s Dismayed Reaction to Trump Election
She Man
lop guest
User ID: 453356
09-14-2018 07:12 AM

beermug Google Leadership’s Dismayed Reaction to Trump Election
Advertisement
A video recorded by Google shortly after the 2016 presidential election reveals an atmosphere of panic and dismay amongst the tech giant’s leadership, coupled with a determination to thwart both the Trump agenda and the broader populist movement emerging around the globe.

The video is a full recording of Google’s first all-hands meeting following the 2016 election (these weekly meetings are known inside the company as “TGIF” or “Thank God It’s Friday” meetings). Sent to Breitbart News by an anonymous source, it features co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, VPs Kent Walker and Eileen Naughton, CFO Ruth Porat, and CEO Sundar Pichai. It can be watched in full above. It can and should be watched in full above in order to get the full context of the meeting and the statements made.

It was reported earlier this week that Google tried to boost turnout among the Latino population to help Hillary Clinton, only to be dismayed as the usually solid Democratic voting bloc switched to the GOP in record numbers. This video shows a similar level of dismay among Google’s most high-profile figures.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/1...-election/
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-14-2018 08:06 AM

RE: Google Leadership’s Dismayed Reaction to Trump Election
Bump
She Man
lop guest
09-14-2018 08:12 AM

Luke Ford
Streamed live on Sep 12, 2018
00:00 Google's left-wing bias
20:00 Stephen Miller's Reform rabbi at 9yo goes after Miller again
52:00 Serena Williams' outbursts at US Open, cartoon controversy
1:22:00 Tonight Show cancels Norm McDonald for downplaying #MeToo
1:28:00 Angry lesbian Aussie comic Hannah Gadsby
1:35:00 Lyz Lenz disses Tucker Carlson in CJR
1:47:00 Tenured prof suspended for revealing his university's fake publishing racket (pay for publish)
1:54:00 Quillette: Academic Activists Send a Published Paper Down the Memory Hole
2:00:00 Bob Woodward not as great as I thought

Just some more news about GOOGLE

Google employees quit over controversial China search engine ...

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/09/13/g...-says.html
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 462083
09-14-2018 08:17 AM

Google is not left wing... We have not really seen a left wing since the crisis of the 1970s, though it seems to be making a comeback since the crash of 2008..
GREY LENSMAN staff
Blue Crystal Storm
User ID: 456828
09-14-2018 08:48 AM

(00:15:20) Porat promises that Google will “use the great strength and resources and reach we have to continue to advance really important values.”

UNQUOTE

FROM LINK IN OP

NO, ITS NOT LEFT WING

GL

The full force of Natural and Common Law shall be applicable at all times in all places and cannot be annulled by the declaration of emergency, war or other device by any State or entity.

[email protected]
GOOGLER
lop guest
User ID: 433775
09-14-2018 08:58 AM

Lol

GL SPEAKING OF LEADESRSHIP.. :MAGA:Rofl

Seriously.. chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 462096
09-14-2018 10:59 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2018 08:17 AM)
Google is not left wing... We have not really seen a left wing since the crisis of the 1970s, though it seems to be making a comeback since the crash of 2008..
You mean the crash caused by the left wing, a reaction to the housing
crisis caused by the left wing
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 442998
09-14-2018 11:17 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWqBm28ZKeE

"You know my only pleasure
Is to hear you cry
I'd love to hear you cry
I'd love to feel you die
And I'll be the first
To watch your funeral
And I'll be the last to leave"

I loved watching her cry,

DON;T BE EVIL
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-14-2018 11:52 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2018 11:17 AM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWqBm28ZKeE

"You know my only pleasure
Is to hear you cry
I'd love to hear you cry
I'd love to feel you die
And I'll be the first
To watch your funeral
And I'll be the last to leave"

I loved watching her cry,

DON;T BE EVIL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGGWuwhmmkc

it gets good around 1;05 mark, that's where she starts getting all blubbery...

I'm working on making a loop so I can just watch her cry over and over again and bait to it...

watching this central banker deepstate surveillance whoore cry is almost beyond words

its a moment to treasure
Pinguu
User ID: 455845
09-14-2018 12:16 PM

She Man  Wrote: (09-14-2018 07:12 AM)
A video recorded by Google shortly after the 2016 presidential election reveals an atmosphere of panic and dismay amongst the tech giant’s leadership, coupled with a determination to thwart both the Trump agenda and the broader populist movement emerging around the globe.

The video is a full recording of Google’s first all-hands meeting following the 2016 election (these weekly meetings are known inside the company as “TGIF” or “Thank God It’s Friday” meetings). Sent to Breitbart News by an anonymous source, it features co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, VPs Kent Walker and Eileen Naughton, CFO Ruth Porat, and CEO Sundar Pichai. It can be watched in full above. It can and should be watched in full above in order to get the full context of the meeting and the statements made.

It was reported earlier this week that Google tried to boost turnout among the Latino population to help Hillary Clinton, only to be dismayed as the usually solid Democratic voting bloc switched to the GOP in record numbers. This video shows a similar level of dismay among Google’s most high-profile figures.

What a f*cking Wet Blanket....How can lazy looking dossers like that say they go to work..

I want him to work for me...He would be crying by the end of the day and my lads would have locked the puff in a cupboard and pissed on him for good measure.

I dont like these soft men types they need punching every day until they realise how the rest of us have to get by.

Everything I've ever told you, including this, is a lie.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-14-2018 12:18 PM

Archangel  Wrote: (09-14-2018 12:15 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2018 12:02 PM)
well more specifically they are part of a corporate qausi military for profit network setup by the central bank global deepstate...only in power because we use and want their money...all central bankers are jews, not all jews are central bankers

Well, then we need to expand the central bank so all jews can be central bankers. What kind of anti semites are holding that back?

unfortunately the damn swiss have jumped the boarder and taken all the yobs in banking
Archangel
Michael
User ID: 441975
09-14-2018 12:19 PM

Doncha just love those meaningless huggings of strangers?

Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Volume 1 of 5
Archangel
Michael
User ID: 441975
09-14-2018 12:20 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2018 12:18 PM)
Archangel  Wrote: (09-14-2018 12:15 PM)
Well, then we need to expand the central bank so all jews can be central bankers. What kind of anti semites are holding that back?

unfortunately the damn swiss have jumped the boarder and taken all the yobs in banking

The Swiss you say? We may have to create a war against the Swiss by all it's neighbors. We have our ways.

Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Volume 1 of 5
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-14-2018 12:23 PM

Pinguu  Wrote: (09-14-2018 12:16 PM)
She Man  Wrote: (09-14-2018 07:12 AM)

What a f*cking Wet Blanket....How can lazy looking dossers like that say they go to work..

I want him to work for me...He would be crying by the end of the day and my lads would have locked the puff in a cupboard and pissed on him for good measure.

I dont like these soft men types they need punching every day until they realise how the rest of us have to get by.

its really a two fer'....you see not only do they get to have a good cry about it, but , just like their brainwash media, they need to portray all white men as effeminate soy boys who are helpless and on the verge of coming out of the closet and buying a summer dress....to which, of course, thats right, they'll advertise on google adds
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-14-2018 12:24 PM

Archangel  Wrote: (09-14-2018 12:20 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2018 12:18 PM)

The Swiss you say? We may have to create a war against the Swiss by all it's neighbors. We have our ways.

lets make fun of the swiss, no one ever makes fun of the swiss
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication