News
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028
news Descend Into England’s Network of Secret Nuclear Bunkers
news British UFO hunter’s laptop was ‘wiped’ after mysterious death
news Expert warns satellites could be hacked and used as giant 'radio frequency weapons'
news 1,000-year-old Maya document that tracks the movement of Venus is real
news Google Maps' strangest objects revealed
news The Russian Family That Cut Itself Off From Civilization for More Than 40 Years

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

FBI Closes Observatory Update, Entire Town Now Abandoned - Leak Project on Scene
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 462112
09-14-2018 02:33 PM

shocked1 FBI Closes Observatory Update, Entire Town Now Abandoned - Leak Project on Scene
Advertisement
FBI Closes Observatory Update, Entire Town Now Abandoned - Leak Project on Scene (Video)

Mystery behind FBI Closing Sunspot Observatory and post office, Entire Town Now Abandoned, Ransom is On Scene

An observatory in New Mexico has been unexpectedly closed due to an unnamed “security issue,” prompting evacuations and a visit from the FBI. The Sunspot Observatory is now currently closed to both staff and the public, with no word on why or when it will be open again.

“We have decided to vacate the facility at this time as precautionary measure,” said spokesperson Shari Lifson to the Alomogordo Daily News. “The Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy who manages the facility is addressing a security issue at this time.”

Squeak D
I don’t know.., the FBI being involved makes me think this is something else.
I would think the CIA would be involved if this is a cover up for something as significant as a possible E.L.E. related to a serious celestial catastrophe.
If the post offices are closed as well I’d suspect some type of possible laundering that would connect these observatories with their local post offices being used for fraudulent purposes.

Jamie Canuk
And none of your viewers are from there or know anyone from there?
Rex, there are too many converging coincidences surrounding this story and it gets weirder!
You failed to mention that a bunch of satellites went down at that time.
Plus now the whole town population has disappered? WTF…There is no way that FBI would go to those great lengths for a hazmat situation! I smell a rat!
There is obviously something profound that TPTB don’t want us to see! You all are supposed to have fredoom of speech there but apparently, you have no freedom of information!

https://m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/paranorma...36037.html
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 429153
09-14-2018 02:34 PM

RE: FBI Closes Observatory Update, Entire Town Now Abandoned - Leak Project on Scene
Otdr
Tacoavenger
User ID: 460891
09-14-2018 03:42 PM

RE: FBI Closes Observatory Update, Entire Town Now Abandoned - Leak Project on Scene
Bump
I'm pulling up a chair to this topic
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 444454
09-14-2018 03:45 PM

Incoming celestial body they have known for years was coming and do not want to cause the sheep to panic.

Prob an asteroid
Travel assistant
lop guest
User ID: 461633
09-14-2018 03:50 PM

People clamoring about freedom of speech .Yet we live in a world of deception and lies and taboos .
So we do not have freedom of thought.
Strategos
Against Dystopia
User ID: 437926
09-14-2018 03:56 PM

Government boondoggle.

Jobs program for otherwise unemployable astronomy degree holders.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 450243
09-14-2018 04:16 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2018 03:45 PM)
Incoming celestial body they have known for years was coming and do not want to cause the sheep to panic.

Prob an asteroid

Not body, energy waves probably from a huge magnetar sending out energy pulses. Last one hit in 2004, took off a piece of our magnetosphere but this coming one in October will be magnitudes more powerful.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441597
09-14-2018 04:21 PM

wall RE: FBI Closes Observatory Update, Entire Town Now Abandoned - Leak Project on Scene
LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2018 02:33 PM)
FBI Closes Observatory Update, Entire Town Now Abandoned - Leak Project on Scene (Video)

Mystery behind FBI Closing Sunspot Observatory and post office, Entire Town Now Abandoned, Ransom is On Scene

An observatory in New Mexico has been unexpectedly closed due to an unnamed “security issue,” prompting evacuations and a visit from the FBI. The Sunspot Observatory is now currently closed to both staff and the public, with no word on why or when it will be open again.

“We have decided to vacate the facility at this time as precautionary measure,” said spokesperson Shari Lifson to the Alomogordo Daily News. “The Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy who manages the facility is addressing a security issue at this time.”

Squeak D
I don’t know.., the FBI being involved makes me think this is something else.
I would think the CIA would be involved if this is a cover up for something as significant as a possible E.L.E. related to a serious celestial catastrophe.
If the post offices are closed as well I’d suspect some type of possible laundering that would connect these observatories with their local post offices being used for fraudulent purposes.

Jamie Canuk
And none of your viewers are from there or know anyone from there?
Rex, there are too many converging coincidences surrounding this story and it gets weirder!
You failed to mention that a bunch of satellites went down at that time.
Plus now the whole town population has disappered? WTF…There is no way that FBI would go to those great lengths for a hazmat situation! I smell a rat!
There is obviously something profound that TPTB don’t want us to see! You all are supposed to have fredoom of speech there but apparently, you have no freedom of information!

https://m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/paranorma...36037.html

No security leak involving foreign countries. This is an attempted cover up of the situation. People need to be told the truth now that there isn't much time left!

Bump
Travel assistant
lop guest
User ID: 461633
09-14-2018 04:59 PM

The truth spreads exponentially where are the townsfolk being sequestered hope they are ok.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication