News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Jim Carrey Explains Universal Health Care
Synthesis31
Never give up
User ID: 462113
09-14-2018 03:29 PM

horn Jim Carrey Explains Universal Health Care
Advertisement
I agree. He is on spot. Here in Finland we have universal healthcare as well. I can tell, without it, I would be in trouble or homeless by now.

Quote this message in a reply
Sarah
User ID: 257528
09-14-2018 03:33 PM

RE: Jim Carrey Explains Universal Health Care
Wow! Good for him for speaking out!
FurriesRock
Banned
User ID: 439413
09-14-2018 03:36 PM

1. Jim Carrey is a joke, literally his life is a joke. He's pathetic.

2. Universal healthcare only works in a nationalist setting. As America stands right now, we'll go bankrupt trying to pay for every illegal migrant's healthcare because the stupid liberals don't have the ball's to deport them.

3. Why should everyone get healthcare? How about they EARN healthcare through service to our country, or something similar. Oh, WE ALREADY HAVE THAT!

If you want free healthcare, join the military!
PioneerSpirit
User ID: 441578
09-14-2018 03:41 PM

Canada ... mostly white, educated, self sufficient, non-g h e t t o, not many illegals.

America ... mixed population, large poor populations, tens of millions of illegals, city g h e t t o s, mountain poor.

VERY DIFFERENT DEMOGRAPHIC. VERY DIFFERENT ECONOMIC SITUATION.
You can't compare the two and say that because it works for one, it'll work for the other.

"They notice that you notice" - Mothman Prophecies doomed

A tradition cannot make an historical claim and then refuse to have it evaluated by history
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2018 03:43 PM by PioneerSpirit.) Quote this message in a reply
Sarah
User ID: 257528
09-14-2018 03:41 PM

FurriesRock  Wrote: (09-14-2018 03:36 PM)

2. Universal healthcare only works in a nationalist setting. As America stands right now, we'll go bankrupt trying to pay for every illegal migrant's healthcare because the stupid liberals don't have the ball's to deport them.

3. Why should everyone get healthcare? How about they EARN healthcare through service to our country, or something similar. Oh, WE ALREADY HAVE THAT!

1. Maybe, but he's a hell of a lot richer than you.

2. Universal health care works in every civilized nation where it's in place.

3. Because we all work 40-60 hours a week for it. We shouldn't ALSO have to pay for it out of the little that's left over after all the taxes they take from us.

Fucku1
PioneerSpirit
09-14-2018 03:44 PM

I did. I got free healthcare. Free college. A paying job that gave me job experience.
It was a great way to get out of being lower middle income with no way to get to college.

A tradition cannot make an historical claim and then refuse to have it evaluated by history
Synthesis31
Never give up
09-14-2018 03:46 PM

PioneerSpirit  Wrote: (09-14-2018 03:44 PM)
I did. I got free healthcare. Free college. A paying job that gave me job experience.
It was a great way to get out of being lower middle income with no way to get to college.

Well, we have mandatory military service in my country. Every male who has citizenship of Finland has to serve at least 6 months.
FurriesRock
Banned
09-14-2018 03:46 PM

Sarah  Wrote: (09-14-2018 03:41 PM)

1. Maybe, but he's a hell of a lot richer than you.

2. Universal health care works in every civilized nation where it's in place.

3. Because we all work 40-60 hours a week for it. We shouldn't ALSO have to pay for it out of the little that's left over after all the taxes they take from us.

Fucku1

1. Donald Trump is richer than Jim Carrey, so according to your own reasoning, Trump is better than him and you.

Womp Womp

2. Like I said, it requires a nationalist setting, and those so-called civilized countries are currently going bankrupt because of the influx of migrants who are leeching from their system. You should really learn how to read properly.

3. Your employer already pays you a wage, they don't owe you healthcare on top of that. If you want healthcare, you're always free to go pay for it yourself. No one else should be forced to subsidize your lifestyle.

4. Like I said, if you want free healthcare you can always get it by joining the military. No, you don't want to earn it? Then you simply don't deserve it.
FurriesRock
Banned
09-14-2018 03:47 PM

I know, I did the same thing.

Even got the best retirement package in the world!
Synthesis31
Never give up
09-14-2018 03:49 PM

What about people who has mental illness makes then unable to work? Let them just join the military? chucklechuckle
PioneerSpirit
09-14-2018 03:50 PM

Wounded angel  Wrote: (09-14-2018 03:49 PM)
What about people who has mental illness makes then unable to work? Let them just join the military? chucklechuckle
Mental illness is a red flag for the US military.
It's a 'no go' from the start.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 450531
09-14-2018 03:52 PM

I notice that Carrey, who could live anywhere, chose not to live in Canada or pay Canadian taxes.
No, he likes to keep HIS money.

You should take note of who he gets his money from.
FurriesRock
Banned
09-14-2018 03:55 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2018 03:52 PM)
I notice that Carrey, who could live anywhere, chose not to live in Canada or pay Canadian taxes.
No, he likes to keep HIS money.

You should take note of who he gets his money from.

Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 438854
09-14-2018 03:55 PM

PioneerSpirit  Wrote: (09-14-2018 03:41 PM)
Canada ... mostly white, educated, self sufficient, non-g h e t t o, not many illegals.

America ... mixed population, large poor populations, tens of millions of illegals, city g h e t t o s, mountain poor.

VERY DIFFERENT DEMOGRAPHIC. VERY DIFFERENT ECONOMIC SITUATION.
You can't compare the two and say that because it works for one, it'll work for the other.

FurriesRock  Wrote: (09-14-2018 03:47 PM)

I know, I did the same thing.

Even got the best retirement package in the world!

People should not have to put their lives on the line every time politicians decide to attack some foreign country for their oil just for health care or an education...something taxes from the wealthiest people and corporations could easily take care of if they weren't given a big break nobody else is given
Travel assistant
lop guest
User ID: 461633
09-14-2018 04:04 PM

People.live in third world countries because our countries have made them that way on purpose we aquiess by being bribed with a higher lifestyle than we deserve.
If we do not acknowledge our forefathers sins we are guilty of them too.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication