News
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Sentenced in court BUT NOT CONVICTED, proof of legality as satanist lies
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 448517
09-14-2018 06:34 PM

Sentenced in court BUT NOT CONVICTED, proof of legality as satanist lies
Advertisement
So the "judge" places me Under Duress immediately by threatening me with false arrest for not speaking "my name" as he wished to hear it. Specifically, I said "My name is Kanandaa D S of the K family" and he says and I quote "If you do not say your name is D S K I will issue an arrest warrant for D S K." How is that not identity theft? How is it not uttering threats? I should be able to sue the "judge" for improper procedure, right?

So obviously everything I said in court after that was unbinding because you can't make honourable agreements while Under Duress, right?

Then the end comes with my last chance to speak, and I say that I am innocent for having caused zero real world harm, and not consenting to being a legal citizen, and that I do not consent with any sentence handed down by the court because I'm not part of their legal jurisdiction. The judge hands down the sentence of fines payable or time in jail if not paid, and court is dismissed. After session they hand me a page with the suggested fine payment schedule except this piece of paper has zero signatures on it any where, and it doesn't even have the correct spelling of my family name. That was it, one piece of paper after court, and no conviction.

So I should be able to sue the judge for improper procedure, right? Isn't that a huge waste of tax payer money, taking people to court where no lawful jurisdiction exists by which to lawfully honourably try them?

Fines were due payable by three months ago, and I haven't heard anything of it since so clearly they are not enforcing the bogus sentence, right?
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-14-2018 06:46 PM

RE: Sentenced in court BUT NOT CONVICTED, proof of legality as satanist lies
The tip of the spear too far advanced for most of you to consider? Not surprising. Despite your lack of support I will continue to support your ascension because that is my mission, thankfully for you.

Heartflowers
Strange Candy staff
Horror Doll Ghuleh
User ID: 459231
09-14-2018 06:47 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2018 06:46 PM)
The tip of the spear too far advanced for most of you to consider? Not surprising. Despite your lack of support I will continue to support your ascension because that is my mission, thankfully for you.

Heartflowers

If people are interested they will come and talk to you.

Being rude about no replies yet will not earn you favor...

Necrophaze
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz0_sjaBbcB/
[Image: MZGTZxv.png]
•Sweet Spot
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 462154
09-14-2018 06:56 PM

OP. Those in the know do agree with you entirely - are up to speed - fully aware of exactly what you are saying - have even been through similar battles themselves with SATANS law courts. Sending you our love and energy and support. Don't worry because the pendulum will naturally swing your/our way in due course. Take care.

Hugs Heartflowers
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-14-2018 06:58 PM

I just find it funny how the trolls don't touch topics like this, clearly beyond their limited intellect and cut/paste responses, right?

And for anyone who isn't a troll, they will see past the insults not intended for or pertaining to them, because I speak to everyone all the time, which the trolls hate when I speak as Christ Love and the enlightened people hate when I speak down to the trolls, hard to please everyone all the time, right?
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-14-2018 07:01 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2018 06:56 PM)
OP. Those in the know do agree with you entirely - are up to speed - fully aware of exactly what you are saying - have even been through similar battles themselves with SATANS law courts. Sending you our love and energy and support. Don't worry because the pendulum will naturally swing your/our way in due course. Take care.

Hugs Heartflowers

Thank you for your reply, it does mean a lot to hear from someone who gets it. I only wish there were more of us here in hickville central alberta and there would be with a real group to be a part of, right?

Peace and blessings to you and yours.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 461965
09-14-2018 07:07 PM

Heartflowers

Non sense.

If as a sovereign you do not recognize the legitimacy of the farce of "nations" and their kangaroo courts (who among you is MY peer?), then you ought have absolutely NO voluntary interaction with them as protest.

Give them Silence and Derision.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-14-2018 07:10 PM

Strange Candy  Wrote: (09-14-2018 06:47 PM)

Heartflowers

It was the only thing that earned him favor.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-14-2018 07:14 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2018 07:07 PM)
Non sense.

If as a sovereign you do not recognize the legitimacy of the farce of "nations" and their kangaroo courts (who among you is MY peer?), then you ought have absolutely NO voluntary interaction with them as protest.

People who say nothing are assumed to be part of their jurisdiction, so how would that help anyone avoid being unlawfully prosecuted?

Suggesting derision is inflammatory and unnecessary, and in most courts will get you thrown in jail for contempt UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE YOU AREN'T PART OF THEIR GROUP, which would require speaking up as you directly suggested not to do.

So are you anything more than a troll lawyer/judge that doesn't want people to know the best way to counter your bullshit?

Because I countered it completely and it wasn't doing anything you suggested, which any idiot can do without education, which is why it doesn't work and you are simply trying to pollute the sovereign intelligence with your counter idiocy?

LoP Guest
lop guest
09-14-2018 07:15 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2018 07:10 PM)

Because a Satanist shill must deny the OP where the real favour is, right? Fail less.

LoP Guest
lop guest
09-14-2018 07:23 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2018 07:14 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2018 07:07 PM)
Non sense.

People who say nothing are assumed to be part of their jurisdiction, so how would that help anyone avoid being unlawfully prosecuted?

Suggesting derision is inflammatory and unnecessary, and in most courts will get you thrown in jail for contempt UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE YOU AREN'T PART OF THEIR GROUP, which would require speaking up as you directly suggested not to do.

So are you anything more than a troll lawyer/judge that doesn't want people to know the best way to counter your bullshit?

Because I countered it completely and it wasn't doing anything you suggested, which any idiot can do without education, which is why it doesn't work and you are simply trying to pollute the sovereign intelligence with your counter idiocy?

I have already declared my independence before all Creation.

And I have made my case very clear.

Forward those works to your leaders.

They are either with me or against me.

You will know them by their fruits.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-14-2018 07:25 PM

So now you are giving me silence and derision for speaking the truth? Isn't it obstruction of justice to fail to speak the truth where it pertains to admitting crimes committed by public servants?

LoP Guest
lop guest
09-14-2018 07:29 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2018 07:23 PM)

I have already declared my independence before all Creation.

And I have made my case very clear.

Forward those works to your leaders.

They are either with me or against me.

You will know them by their fruits.

Got Angels?
b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
⛧ ♛ ⛧
User ID: 444029
09-14-2018 07:31 PM

Heartflowers

Rolleyes
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-14-2018 07:32 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-14-2018 07:10 PM)

The baby that cries gets the milk. - Old African Proverb.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication