News
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028
news Descend Into England’s Network of Secret Nuclear Bunkers
news British UFO hunter’s laptop was ‘wiped’ after mysterious death
news Expert warns satellites could be hacked and used as giant 'radio frequency weapons'
news 1,000-year-old Maya document that tracks the movement of Venus is real
news Google Maps' strangest objects revealed
news The Russian Family That Cut Itself Off From Civilization for More Than 40 Years

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.05 Average

Kavanaugh assault accuser breaks silence: ‘I thought he might inadvertently kill
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 426188
09-16-2018 08:04 PM

horn Kavanaugh assault accuser breaks silence: ‘I thought he might inadvertently kill
Advertisement
What if this really happened and a would be conspiratorial rapist, was put onto the SCOTUS? Scream1

Kavanaugh assault accuser breaks silence: ‘I thought he might inadvertently kill me’

"In an interview with the Washington Post, the woman who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her when they were in high school detailed what happened the night of the alleged incident.

Identifying herself as Christine Blasey Ford, she told the Post’s Emma Brown that she feared for her life.

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” said Ford, now a 51-year-old research psychologist in northern California. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.”

According to the report, “While his friend watched, she said, Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed on her back and groped her over her clothes, grinding his body against hers and clumsily attempting to pull off her one-piece bathing suit and the clothing she wore over it. When she tried to scream, she said, he put his hand over her mouth.”

The Washington Post reports that Ford has already submitted to a polygraph and passed.

You can read the whole report here."

Link to article and original article in WAPO here:
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/kavanau...ntly-kill/

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

[Image: aPrlZ5K.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2018 08:05 PM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 453934
09-16-2018 08:09 PM

RE: Kavanaugh assault accuser breaks silence: ‘I thought he might inadvertently kill
get ready for a Russian Bot attack
Quote this message in a reply
He Man
Another day in paradise
09-16-2018 08:16 PM

RE: Kavanaugh assault accuser breaks silence: ‘I thought he might inadvertently kill
LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-16-2018 08:09 PM)

I wonder if the Troll farm rejects that get assigned to LOP really even know what a SCOTUS pick like Kavanaugh could do to set back any help for the poor, the working poor, the middle class, and progressive politics like campaign finance reform and single payer healthcare?

chuckle

Bring it. sueyou

He Man
Another day in paradise
09-16-2018 09:02 PM

White House doubles down on court nominee after woman recounts assault: ‘We are standing with Kavanaugh’s denial’

"A White House spokesperson said on Sunday that the Trump administration is continuing to stand with Judge Brett Kavanaugh after a woman came forward and described an alleged sexual assault.

In an interview with The Washington Post, a woman named Christine Blasey Ford said that Kavanaugh assaulted her while she was in high school.

The post reports:

Speaking publicly for the first time, Ford said that one summer in the early 1980s, Kavanaugh and a friend — both “stumbling drunk,” Ford alleges — corralled her into a bedroom during a gathering of teenagers at a house in Montgomery County.

While his friend watched, she said, Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed on her back and groped her over her clothes, grinding his body against hers and clumsily attempting to pull off her one-piece bathing suit and the clothing she wore over it. When she tried to scream, she said, he put his hand over her mouth.

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” said Ford, now a 51-year-old research psychologist in northern California. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.”

Kavanaugh has denied the he ever took part in an assault on Ford.

“I categorically and unequivocally deny this allegation,” Kavanaugh said in a statement on Sunday. “I did not do this back in high school or at any time.”

Following Ford’s interview with the Post, the White House insisted that administration officials believe Kavanaugh’s version of the story.

“[W]e are standing with Judge Kavanaugh’s denial,” White House deputy press secretary Raj Shah told Fox News.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/white-h...hs-denial/

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 456124
09-16-2018 09:06 PM

No Russian here. Just waiting for this one to be debunked.
Where is Karen McDougal and Stormy?
Where is the "FIST BUMP"?
Russian Collusion?

He is still our president, and if Bernie does not run again, will be again in 2020
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 453934
09-16-2018 09:07 PM

I'll bet anyone any amount of money with odds in their
favor that the Russians will be PROPAGANDIZING and spreading
DIS-INFORMATION concerning Brett Kavanaugh
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 429735
09-16-2018 09:09 PM

Derp

Lmao
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 456604
09-16-2018 09:18 PM

So, her story changed that originally there were 4 guys, but that was the therapist's error. Then as traumatic an event as this is, she doesn't recall what year it happened, where it happened or anything else other than the one time she met Bret, she knew it was him for the rest of her life. His partner happened to be in his yearbook photo so she assumed they were good friends. Oh yeah, she's a Democratic donor who is a professor at one of the most liberal colleges in the country and just so happens to have had a #metoo moment w/ the SC nominee.

How long did the DNC scour the country looking for a woman who MAY have met Bret at one point in her life to make this stuff up.
Uppity Me
User ID: 449159
09-16-2018 09:20 PM

am I to understand that no police report was ever made at the time and that there are no witnesses?

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-16-2018 09:24 PM

Uppity Me  Wrote: (09-16-2018 09:20 PM)
am I to understand that no police report was ever made at the time and that there are no witnesses?

He is still at fault. Any woman that accuses a man should be believe and the man locked up.
LoP Guest
lop guest

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-16-2018 09:24 PM)

He is still at fault. Any woman that accuses a man should be believed and the man locked up.

***should be believeD***
Uppity Me

otoh, Trumps picks up until now have been disasters

Uppity Me
09-16-2018 09:25 PM

He is still at fault. Any woman that accuses a man should be believed and the man locked up.

***should be believeD***

Generally speaking, it would be nice to see proof

LunaBaby
Dammit! I love LOP.
User ID: 462062
09-16-2018 09:29 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-16-2018 09:06 PM)

No Russian here. Just waiting for this one to be debunked.
Where is Karen McDougal and Stormy?
Where is the "FIST BUMP"?
Russian Collusion?

He is still our president, and if Bernie does not run again, will be again in 2020

Just because the crooked GOP lacks the balls to do what's right on those matters doesn't mean they aren't true or important.

[Image: tumblr_nx7e8vPvZc1qa70eyo1_500.gif]
pooky
User ID: 451507
09-16-2018 09:37 PM

He is still at fault. Any woman that accuses a man should be believe and the man locked up.

You've done gone and lost your mind.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication