News
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CASCADIA: FEMA EMPLOYEE SAYS TO "PREPARE FOR MONTHS" (LIVE STREAM FROM REGION 10)
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441604
09-24-2018 07:43 AM

CASCADIA: FEMA EMPLOYEE SAYS TO "PREPARE FOR MONTHS" (LIVE STREAM FROM REGION 10)
Advertisement
Well, Cascadia Subduction Zone.

It's coming. Security asks him if he is recording right now, and he say no.
They did not ask him if he was live streaming.
They got into a long conversation about preparedness for a Cascadia Subduction Zone earthquake tsunami event, and the guy -- said yeah, that is what the FEMA, military, reserves, equipment build up is for because "yeah, it's coming. they know it's coming."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogk_iivasNA

Quote:Marfoogle News
Streamed live on Sep 21, 2018
I was Recording Footage of Region 10s Entrance gates, and not even 2 minutes in an unmarked car rolls up and asks me if I need any help, and that I should remove my self. Then as I am walking back to my truck, FEMA security rolls up on an ATV type cart and Questions me...This ended up being the most shocking part of it all

Really, folks. You need to watch this if you live anywhere on the west coast or have family there.
I believe he is in Oregon somewhere.
Salem maybe. trying to find out.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-24-2018 08:00 AM

RE: CASCADIA: FEMA EMPLOYEE SAYS TO "PREPARE FOR MONTHS" (LIVE STREAM FROM R...
DUTCHSINSE | NUCLEAR MYSTERY | CASCADIA EQS NOT REPORTED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5TQ6pv_MQY

more about the nuclear emergency in Brunswick, N.C. and the Cascadia Earthquakes not being reported.

nuclear plant in Brunswick is the same design as Fukushima

apparently, there is a base is also shut down in California with FBI and DHS there.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 448011
09-24-2018 08:12 AM

I've said "X marks the spot" for some time now about FEMA region 10 aka X.

I use to live in oregon and man i swear you can feel it in the air
that one day something big will happen in the oregon/washington area.

The good thing is people there are great farmers and food is pretty damn easy to grow plentifully there, Along with so much relatively clean and very clean water life loss there would not be as bad as other places.

The real danger comes from what happens afterwards..

Invasion from a foreign military force like China.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-24-2018 08:13 AM

This is Marfoogle with a LOT more detail about the property and what happened in the video posted in the OP. The FEMA Region X Army Reserve place is an old, missile base. I think it is underground.

When he went back over the original recording, he discovered that the guy had told him a lot more than he thought. There is military there. The man who works there and talking says he keeps a bug-out bag in his vehicle in case he has to walk out of there and he has made his family move out of the northwest. Marfoogle says it was all military in there.

The man also admitted that FEMA will not be able to feed or house anyone, because there will be too many people who are in need to even do it. Sounds like they will turn it over to military to solve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptxQ-qnTjno
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 464023
09-24-2018 08:14 AM

meltdown is number one on my doom list,cascadia is number two on my doom list.op congrats,my doom boner is at max on this thread.cascadia aint no joking matter.its directly linked to yellowstone and parrallel pacific waves of severe strength could trigger it.from a hurricane or sunami.we got ten days or less from.cascadia to yellow popping.the subduction plate is a plunger for yellowstone.there would probably be serious uplift in oregon also.a big one in cali would be highly probable.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-24-2018 08:17 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-24-2018 08:12 AM)

The good thing is people there are great farmers and food is pretty damn easy to grow plentifully there, Along with so much relatively clean and very clean water life loss there would not be as bad as other places.

Apparently, there was point 9 earthquake in 1700. Tsunami hit the coast with 100 foot waves, and then the tsunami hit Japan the same way. The Natives Americans tell about it.
News of what happened took forever to travel by newspaper across the nation.

I used to work for presidential disasters. I have a sixth sense about this. Something big is coming.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 453952
09-24-2018 08:25 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-24-2018 08:12 AM)

"feel it in the air"? Really? We'll I guess that's all the proof we need then!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 450018
09-24-2018 08:33 AM

Glad I Live in Iowa
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-24-2018 08:41 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-24-2018 08:14 AM)
meltdown is number one on my doom list,cascadia is number two on my doom list.op congrats,my doom boner is at max on this thread.cascadia aint no joking matter.its directly linked to yellowstone and parrallel pacific waves of severe strength could trigger it.from a hurricane or sunami.we got ten days or less from.cascadia to yellow popping.the subduction plate is a plunger for yellowstone.there would probably be serious uplift in oregon also.a big one in cali would be highly probable.

Frightening. If works like you say, it would explain all the military movement around the country.

There are old tales about two volcanoes going off, then Rainer goes off, then the Mexico plates go. They say it flies as a sign before a great disaster. Here is the old story:

Quote: Digital Doll
Digital Doll
2 months ago
The prophecy that is that unfolding now is the one that speaks of the Two Twins, the Grandmother and the Grandfather. The Grandfather awakens the Firebird. The Firebird ignites the fire. This prophecy goes back 40,000 years ago, when they were telling us what would happen at the end. Now the Two Twins are two volcanoes. Today, the Twins are going off one by one.

When both the Twins go off simultaneously, and they blow the black smoke into the sky, then the Grandmother awakes from her sleep, feels the cork in her mouth and blows it out, which means that Mexico City goes up into the air. Then she blows so hard she wakes up the Grandfather. Now the Grandfather is Mount Rainier, who is still sending all sort of seismic activity out. As he wakes up, his noise wakes up the Firebird. The Firebird comes out from under the Waters of Life and reignites the Circle of Fire, which is all the volcanoes around the Pacific Ocean. I read last March that the activity in the Ring of Fire has increased to about 3,200 underwater eruptions per month. Once the Ring of Fire ignites, then the Grandmother's land become so turbulent, that the Turtle shakes the tail off, which means Mexico's plates go into the water. :o

Large "Fire" Bird Spotted Near Yellowstone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p10hTryZ5Fw

MrMBB333
Published on Jul 14, 2018
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 464023
09-24-2018 08:43 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-24-2018 08:33 AM)
Glad I Live in Iowa

lol,if yellow pops it will trigger new madrid,have you ever drove through missouri.that things on a hair trigger .if you ever take a certain highway next to the river there, you can see how bad the fault is under tension,the highway litterally shifts a foot sideways.the whole road is a roller coaster.somebody should pull up images of it.it is funny and scary how bad that road is.serious pressure.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-24-2018 08:44 AM

I believe N. America is the turtle, and the Craton is the top of its shell.

You should read the comments at the firebird vid above. There are many telling old tales of the firebird on it.

I don't know which two volcanoes are The Twins. Does anyone know?
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-24-2018 08:45 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-24-2018 08:43 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-24-2018 08:33 AM)
Glad I Live in Iowa

lol,if yellow pops it will trigger new madrid,have you ever drove through missouri.that things on a hair trigger .if you ever take a certain highway next to the river there, you can see how bad the fault is under tension,the highway litterally shifts a foot sideways.the whole road is a roller coaster.somebody should pull up images of it.it is funny and scary how bad that road is.serious pressure.

good God.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-24-2018 08:46 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-24-2018 08:44 AM)
I believe N. America is the turtle, and the Craton is the top of its shell.

You should read the comments at the firebird vid above. There are many telling old tales of the firebird on it.

I don't know which two volcanoes are The Twins. Does anyone know?

The Craton never moves, y'all remember that. It is the stable point of our continent.
DOJ badge 9471
lop guest
User ID: 464038
09-24-2018 08:47 AM

Cut the sh*t.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-24-2018 09:01 AM

bird is at 2:22 on the video above.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication