News
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'
news Whitley Strieber reflects on his career
news 12-Year-Old Builds Fusion Reactor in His Family's Playroom
news Scientists build 'self-aware' robot able to repair itself
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Judge Thomas ''This is a circus.."I mean, go on and kill me and get it over with"
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 408320
09-25-2018 12:59 AM

Judge Thomas ''This is a circus.."I mean, go on and kill me and get it over with"
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-25-2018 01:10 AM

RE: Judge Thomas ''This is a circus.."I mean, go on and kill me and get it over w...
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-25-2018 01:12 AM

RE: Judge Thomas ''This is a circus.."I mean, go on and kill me and get it over w...
GrimShaw
Raise the Black
User ID: 463689
09-25-2018 01:13 AM

Not the same story. Nice try though

You ain't a real lion if you love the circus
Hands are for shaking, not tying
[Image: giphy.gif]
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-25-2018 01:15 AM

"This is a circus. It's a national disgrace. And from my standpoint, as a black American, it is a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks who in any way deign to think for themselves, to do for themselves, to have different ideas, and it is a message that unless you kowtow to an old order, this is what will happen to you. You will be lynched, destroyed, caricatured by a committee of the U.S. Senate rather than hung from a tree."

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Clarence_Thomas
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-25-2018 01:16 AM

GrimShaw  Wrote: (09-25-2018 01:13 AM)

The same behavior by the left in positions of power, which Clarence Thomas denounced as being a national disgrace and a high tech lynching, is once again on display for the country. It may not be the same story, but it is definitely its sequel.
GrimShaw
Raise the Black
User ID: 463689
09-25-2018 01:18 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-25-2018 01:16 AM)

The same behavior by the left in positions of power, which Clarence Thomas denounced as being a national disgrace and a high tech lynching, is once again on display for the country. It may not be the same story, but it is definitely its sequel.

No, it's not. Kavanaugh is a deep state NWO lackey. A pro police state pro patriot act enemy of the state.

You ain't a real lion if you love the circus
Hands are for shaking, not tying
[Image: giphy.gif]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 406207
09-25-2018 01:19 AM

Interesting.
This may be a case of reverse discrimination.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 443242
09-25-2018 01:19 AM

GOP stop sexual assaulting women and stop endorsing pedos
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-25-2018 01:28 AM

GrimShaw  Wrote: (09-25-2018 01:18 AM)

No, it's not. Kavanaugh is a deep state NWO lackey. A pro police state pro patriot act enemy of the state.

It seems to me that the real enemies of the state are the people with disgusting decorum whom are attacking not only due process and other constitutional frameworks in America, but whom are doing this simultaneously with their attempts to destroy the judicial nomination process, turning it into a Kafkaesque nightmare where nominees that are not of the leftist persuasion can be pilloried with false accusations and smears in order for the Democrats to appease their hidden communist masters, while thwarting legitimate U.S. Supreme Court nominees.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-25-2018 01:29 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-25-2018 01:19 AM)

Interesting.
This may be a case of reverse discrimination.

They will attack anyone who is not approved of by their communist masters, but they particularly hated Clarence Thomas because he was a black conservative. Remember that the real party of racists is the Democrats.
Loud Sneeze
lop guest
User ID: 397577
09-25-2018 01:36 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-25-2018 01:12 AM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZURHD5BU1o8

liberals just pay lip-service to blacks to keep them in the projects and in the g h e t t o hivemind.
If blacks showed INDIVIDUALITY and rejected the social engineering the Democrat party has bound them to with mental chains, the Democrats would quickly pull the mask off and show they are the same Democrats that have always hated and killed blacks. IT IS THE SAME DEMOCRAT PARTY......THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS A "PARTY SWITCH" AT SOME POINT IN THE 20th CENTURY....THAT IS A MYTH.
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-25-2018 01:36 AM

"“No, I’m not surprised. I mean, what binds us? What do we all have in common anymore? I think we have to think about that. I think this is — when I was a kid, even as we had laws that held us apart, there were things that we held dear and that we all had in common. And I think we have to — we always talk about E pluribus unum. What’s our unum now? We have the pluribus. What’s the unum? And I think it’s a great country. I think we, for whatever reasons, have made it our — some people have decided that the Constitution isn’t worth defending, that history isn’t worth defending, that the culture and principles aren’t worth defending. And, certainly, if you are in my position, they have to be worth defending. That’s what keeps you going. That’s what energizes you. … I don’t know what it is that we have, we can say instinctively, we have as a country in common.”"

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/...in-common/

How can you have anything in common with the shitbags who are trying to destroy this country?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 204121
09-25-2018 01:43 AM

Houses made of cards...
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-25-2018 01:50 AM

Loud Sneeze  Wrote: (09-25-2018 01:36 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-25-2018 01:12 AM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZURHD5BU1o8

liberals just pay lip-service to blacks to keep them in the projects and in the g h e t t o hivemind.
If blacks showed INDIVIDUALITY and rejected the social engineering the Democrat party has bound them to with mental chains, the Democrats would quickly pull the mask off and show they are the same Democrats that have always hated and killed blacks. IT IS THE SAME DEMOCRAT PARTY......THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS A "PARTY SWITCH" AT SOME POINT IN THE 20th CENTURY....THAT IS A MYTH.

I agree. I think they saw enough blacks leaving the Democratic Party they would fire back up the KKK and dump tremendous amounts of resources into it. Of course, that would did into their Antifa funding.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication