News
news The RS-28 Sarmat could carry a payload capable of wiping out a landmass "the size of Texas or France
news Europa: Our best shot at finding alien life?
news Astronaut who walked on the moon: ‘why I know aliens haven’t visited Earth’
news Scientists turn spinach leaf into working heart tissue
news This 'Ghost Plane' Crash Is One Of The Weirdest Mysteries Of 2017
news Extreme and unusual' climate trends continue after record 2016
news Thousands of huge ‘gas bubbles’ appear in the ground - and they’re about to explode
news NASA plans to make a telescope out of the Sun
news Scientists rewrote the DNA of an entire species
news UFOs Halt Flights at Peru’s International Airport, Twice
news How 1,600 People Went Missing from Our Public Lands Without a Trace

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Jewish Messiah coming? Ancient secret scrolls say, he is a young person, musician
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 379473
08-13-2016 10:34 AM

Jewish Messiah coming? Ancient secret scrolls say, he is a young person, musician
Advertisement
Quote:A highly secret teaching from one of the most renowned Jewish scholars and thinkers in Jewish history is slowly becoming known, revealing shocking details about the character of Messiah which are so explosive that they were hidden, in code, for over two centuries.

Megillat Setorim (“Scroll of Hidden Things”) has been a secret of the Breslov branch of Orthodox Judaism for over 200 years. It was revealed by the revered Rebbe (Rabbi) Nachman, the founder of the movement, exactly 210 years ago

Rabbinical interpretation of what Megillat Setorim says about Messiah will upset most preconceived ideas about the man who will bring redemption.

Though “Rebbe Nachman says very little about the Messiah,” said Rabbi Fleer, “What he does say in Megillat Setorim is that when he comes, he is not going to appear like we think he will. People are going to look at him and say, ‘That’s the Moshiach (Messiah)?!’

“Megillat Setorim describes the Messiah as conquering the world without firing even a single bullet,” Dr. Mark explained to Breaking Israel News. “He is described as an innovator of wisdom, medicine, and music. A character who deals in making peace between Israel and embodies religious leadership also to the nations of the world.

“Although initially the Messiah will not be acknowledged, Megillat Setorim is writing about when he is young, less than 12 years old,” Dr. Mark continued. “But later, when he is older, he will be recognized by all of Israel as a rabbi and scholar, and then he will begin to act as the Messiah.

“Not in Megillat Setorim, but in other places, Rabbi Natan writes that he understood from his teacher Rebbe Nachman that the War of Gog and Magog would not be a physical war, but a spiritual and cultural war.

“The Megilla itself is a wonderful vision of the order of the coming of the righteous redeemer, whose influence is spiritual rather than military, and the revolution he brings to the world will be spiritual, increasing wisdom, and empowering the place of music in human culture.”

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/73782/...WDa8SuV.99

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 379474
08-13-2016 10:37 AM

RE: Jewish Messiah coming? Ancient secret scrolls say, he is a young person, musician
there are many young Jews who are promoters of music and art.

Like this one for example:

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 303687
08-13-2016 10:39 AM

RE: Jewish Messiah coming? Ancient secret scrolls say, he is a young person, musician
It's official, that he will have one foot on a mountain and another elsewhere.

pie
Just a pie
User ID: 353252
08-13-2016 10:40 AM

[Image: hhn.gif]

JB1
(18) - Last updated 09-05-2015, 11:54 PM

Negative (-1): Arrogant prick. Motherfukker.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 303687
08-13-2016 10:53 AM

When will they come to their senses and separate from the world?
Don't be like the world.

facepalm

User ID: 379485
08-13-2016 12:19 PM

I'm a biblical Christian, very Old Testament based, prophetic based.

I have to say, Judaism and Islam seem to get more and more bizarre, the more I learn about them. Christians, on the other hand, teach some downright stupid crap. But I wouldn't call it bizarre. Judaism and Islam just seem bizarre, except for the monotheism part, since I'm not a Trinitarian.

Trump is the First Estate, Second Estate, Third Estate, and Fourth Estate. In his hands lie the salvation of this nation.
DanG
I do it all for Rock n Roll
User ID: 368567
08-13-2016 01:09 PM

I'll have to say . . .
ac488

fundamentalsrock
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 372107
08-13-2016 02:10 PM

"Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the Lord of hosts." Zech. 4:6
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-13-2016 02:12 PM

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” John 10:10
Fork 5G
shocking
User ID: 361628
08-13-2016 02:13 PM

Cheer
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-13-2016 02:13 PM

The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.” Deut. 28:7
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-13-2016 02:16 PM

Do not fear them, for the Lord your God is the one fighting for you.” Deut. 3:22
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-13-2016 02:17 PM

“One of your men puts to flight a thousand, for the Lord your God is He who fights for you, just as He promised you.” Josh. 23:10
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-13-2016 02:19 PM

“For You have girded me with strength for battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.” Ps. 18:39
LoP Guest
lop guest
08-13-2016 02:20 PM

"This is what the Lord says to you: 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's." 2 Chron. 20:15
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication