News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2 Average

The Thread Of The oCCult, hErmeticism, AgNosticism, LuCiferianiSm, mAsonism TabOO
SUN
User ID: 304024
08-16-2016 05:46 PM

abduct The Thread Of The oCCult, hErmeticism, AgNosticism, LuCiferianiSm, mAsonism TabOO
Advertisement
The thread of the oCCult, hErmeticism, Agnosticism, Luciferianism, Satanism, Masonism and moRe...TabOO...Forbidden!...

My knowledge of the Occult is in reality very basic....But I have place a great effort to study and understand many of the ideologies I mention in the title, but I fallow neither of them...I have my own unique ideology and believe system I created using all the knowledge I have acquire and combined with my own intuitive natural understanding, which I actualize even further through meditation and the exploration of my inner self....Therefore many things I will said here will not fit with any current system of the occult.....I think Hermeticism and Luciferianism are the closest things to the true, but Agnosticism, Satanism and Masonic knowledge are very powerful and have great insights to teach us.....

The point of this thread is to encourage all those in the knowing that probably know vastly more than me, to share their knowledge on this thread...Help me create a data base of wisdom here on this thread, where we can share our understanding and point of views to complement and enhance our understanding of all things....

The elite have power over you because they have created a differentiation of knowledge between themselves and you, this allows them a great advantage of power and dominion to exploit and destroy you at will ......And as long as you continued in ignorance such power and dominion will continued....The highest act of compassion and love one can give to humanity is knowledge, with such tool it can set itself free.....

Let there be no taboo, no dogma in your pursue of knowledge, so you may reach to the center of all things....Look in the forbidden and stare at the darkness and know.....The base of all power is knowledge, therefore in this world to know is tabOO.....

SUN

Let us begin.....

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2016 06:11 PM by SUN.) Quote this message in a reply

SUN
08-16-2016 05:52 PM

devil RE: The thread of the oCCult, hErmeticism, AgNosticism, LuCiferianiSm, mAsonism TabOO
The last few days I being listening to Jordan Maxwell....This are very interesting videos ....I often listen to them When I am cooking or cleaning, they allow me to study while I also use my time with other task...

Enjoy and learn....

Quote this message in a reply
dig
User ID: 299245
08-16-2016 06:02 PM

RE: The thread of the oCCult, hErmeticism, AgNosticism, LuCiferianiSm, mAsonism TabOO
Nothing very occult about social engineering, getting them early, propaganda machines, false flags, introducing poisons and carcinogens into the food chain and water supplies/atmosphere, left/right paradigms, illusions of choice, private banks, etc etc.

Wizards first rule: People are stupid. Wizard1
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2016 06:02 PM by dig.) Quote this message in a reply
SUN
08-16-2016 06:05 PM

pin RE: The thread of the oCCult, hErmeticism, AgNosticism, LuCiferianiSm, mAsonism TabOO
Let there be no left or right path....NO up or down....But be the abyss one who is empty, but yet full, for all probability and potential exist with it.....

SUN
08-16-2016 06:09 PM

abduct RE: The thread of the oCCult, hErmeticism, AgNosticism, LuCiferianiSm, mAsonism TabOO
Yes you right, all in reality is an illusion guided by the hands of the Wizard of OZ....Who is an adept on the illusion.....

dig  Wrote: (08-16-2016 06:02 PM)
Nothing very occult about social engineering, getting them early, propaganda machines, false flags, introducing poisons and carcinogens into the food chain and water supplies/atmosphere, left/right paradigms, illusions of choice, private banks, etc etc.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 320526
08-16-2016 06:13 PM

RE: The Thread Of The oCCult, hErmeticism, AgNosticism, LuCiferianiSm, mAsonism TabOO
SUN  Wrote: (08-16-2016 05:46 PM)
The thread of the oCCult, hErmeticism, Agnosticism, Luciferianism, Satanism, Masonism and moRe...TabOO...Forbidden!...

My knowledge of the Occult is in reality very basic....But I have place a great effort to study and understand many of the ideologies I mention in the title, but I fallow neither of them...I have my own unique ideology and believe system I created using all the knowledge I have acquire and combined with my own intuitive natural understanding, which I actualize even further through meditation and the exploration of my inner self....Therefore many things I will said here will not fit with any current system of the occult.....I think Hermeticism and Luciferianism are the closest things to the true, but Agnosticism, Satanism and Masonic knowledge are very powerful and have great insights to teach us.....

The point of this thread is to encourage all those in the knowing that probably know vastly more than me, to share their knowledge on this thread...Help me create a data base of wisdom here on this thread, where we can share our understanding and point of views to complement and enhance our understanding of all things....

The elite have power over you because they have created a differentiation of knowledge between themselves and you, this allows them a great advantage of power and dominion to exploit and destroy you at will ......And as long as you continued in ignorance such power and dominion will continued....The highest act of compassion and love one can give to humanity is knowledge, with such tool it can set itself free.....

Let there be no taboo, no dogma in your pursue of knowledge, so you may reach to the center of all things....Look in the forbidden and stare at the darkness and know.....The base of all power is knowledge, therefore in this world to know is tabOO.....

SUN

Let us begin.....

What a crock of sh*t. That lady doesn't know sh*t.
SUN
08-16-2016 06:14 PM

abduct RE: The Thread Of The oCCult, hErmeticism, AgNosticism, LuCiferianiSm, mAsonism TabOO
The highest art and root of Magic is science and psychology.....

dig
User ID: 299245
08-16-2016 06:23 PM

RE: The Thread Of The oCCult, hErmeticism, AgNosticism, LuCiferianiSm, mAsonism TabOO
SUN  Wrote: (08-16-2016 06:09 PM)
Yes you right, all in reality is an illusion guided by the hands of the Wizard of OZ....Who is an adept on the illusion.....

dig  Wrote: (08-16-2016 06:02 PM)

Which begs the question, can anyone be truly insane if all is illusion.

Of course they can.

There is nothing that says that an illusion cannot have it's own degree of order within it.

There's a doctor, has a list, categorises known psychopaths into numerical order by degree of boxes ticked on his list.

This is he creating an order within a supposed illusion.

You can create the same, with ordinary people, to a numerical order by level of insanity dependent on what they tick to any of the following boxes.
ie: Are you /a :

Satanist

Devout Catholic

Devout Protestant

New Ager

Political

Hawk

Believe all on the news

Follow sport fanatically

Follow music fanatically

Idolise

Look at your phone more than 10 times a day

Drink

Smoke

Over eat

Are sexually deviant

Cover windows in foil

Visit LOP

Visit TOP

Think Homer is funny

Think I am funny

(If you ticked yes to that last one you're obviously insane, if you ticked no, you're still probably slightly insane)
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2016 06:26 PM by dig.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 380037
08-16-2016 06:45 PM

AdD image of female in military uniForM or stock gif of sexually ambiguous girl for MoAr effext.

JuSt sAyiN

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564...888d38.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236...0b7049.jpg
SUN
08-16-2016 08:25 PM

abduct RE: The Thread Of The oCCult, hErmeticism, AgNosticism, LuCiferianiSm, mAsonism TabOO
I hope you guys interact on this thread and place powerful information, don't make think my effort to create this thread is meaningless...

Here is some music....I am listening to right now....is beautiful ....

SUN
08-16-2016 08:30 PM

devil RE: The Thread Of The oCCult, hErmeticism, AgNosticism, LuCiferianiSm, mAsonism TabOO
"Where knowledge ends, religion begins."

- Benjamin Disraeli

Jhikpghf
YHZDK
Banned
User ID: 238019
08-16-2016 08:51 PM

Hello "Lucifer satan sun devil" guy.
SUN
08-16-2016 08:52 PM

"I know of no book which has been a source of brutality and sadistic conduct, both public and private, that can compare with the Bible."

- Sir James Paget

SUN
08-16-2016 08:54 PM

YHZDK  Wrote: (08-16-2016 08:51 PM)
Hello "Lucifer satan sun devil" guy.

Hello curious oNe.....How is everything going...

YHZDK
Banned
User ID: 238019
08-16-2016 08:55 PM

SUN  Wrote: (08-16-2016 08:52 PM)
"I know of no book which has been a source of brutality and sadistic conduct, both public and private, that can compare with the Bible."

- Sir James Paget

[email protected] A HISTORY BOOK WITHOUT BRUTAL VIOLENCE. WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM?!?!?!? End
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication