News
news Scientists built an AI that is smarter than most adults
news Who killed JFK? A guide to the Kennedy conspiracy theories
news Could we have limitless energy in just 10 years?
news MUFON's Jan Harzan On Area 51, Jimmy Carter's UFO Sighting and Hangar 1 Series
news 14 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
news Slovakia’s Hyperloop Moves a Step Closer to Not Being a Joke
news Submerged 600-Year-Old Buddha Statue Emerges in China
news Truly Mysterious Cases of Spontaneous Human Teleportation
news The Forgotten California Megaflood
news The Ancient Serpent Stone of Loch Ness
news Giant Staircase and Under-Ice Building Spotted in Antarctica

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

If Hillary dies, what's the Protocol?
The Black Night
User ID: 379572
09-11-2016 08:49 PM

If Hillary dies, what's the Protocol?
Advertisement
If Mrs Clinton passes away, unexpectedly, what's the Protocol?

Will Kaine move up to the top spot?
Will the Dems have to have another Convention?

Just curious.

Follow Twitter Hashtag:

#QEIII

for updates on the Princess.

[Image: C2u8mkSWgAA-tFl.jpg]

http://666themark.com

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 278708
09-11-2016 08:56 PM

RE: If Hillary dies, what's the Protocol?
SUSPENDED ELECTION
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 365993
09-11-2016 08:58 PM

The Loner  Wrote: (09-11-2016 08:49 PM)

Just curious.

Obama stays CIC.
PopEye
The Sailor Man
User ID: 379324
09-11-2016 08:58 PM

My wife and were wondering almost the same thing. In our case, we wondered what the protocol was (if any), if Hillary was incapacitated or otherwise unable to continue?

I Yam what I Yam!
-
[Image: rVy21y4.gif]
-
Black [email protected]
Phi Yah
User ID: 246436
09-11-2016 08:59 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-11-2016 08:58 PM)
The Loner  Wrote: (09-11-2016 08:49 PM)

Just curious.

Obama stays CIC.

Than people go crazy

Time is Nigh ✹
[Image: w7g5y8.jpg]
If the owner of the house had known at what time of night
the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and
would not have let his house be broken into. -Mat 24:43✞
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-11-2016 09:00 PM

Black [email protected]  Wrote: (09-11-2016 08:59 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-11-2016 08:58 PM)
Obama stays CIC.

Than people go crazy

I guess he can rent out his DC house while he stays at the White House. chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-11-2016 09:01 PM

I wonder if He Man has considered that maybe Obama is trying to kill Killary. Lmao
Fukunova
Arbor scientiae
User ID: 363637
09-11-2016 09:01 PM

Four more years..

chuckle

More, give me more. Give me more
If I had a heart I could love you
If I had a voice I would sing
After the night when I wake up
I'll see what tomorrow brings
pinguu
User ID: 383770
09-11-2016 09:02 PM

Please don't say the whole thing starts again....

Surely just let Trump have it..

In real life if one dies their opponent gets the prize...

Flip your wings and fly to Daddy....Jhikpghf
conspiracyparty
User ID: 372620
09-11-2016 09:06 PM

The PROTOCOLS of Zion will continue lol
Frigg Stuyvesant
User ID: 381021
09-11-2016 09:06 PM

PopEye  Wrote: (09-11-2016 08:58 PM)
My wife and were wondering almost the same thing. In our case, we wondered what the protocol was (if any), if Hillary was incapacitated or otherwise unable to continue?

When Hillary is incapacitated or otherwise unable to continue... You mean like today?

Ironic the towers collapsed on 911 and so did the Clinton Crime legacy.

What next ?

what would happen if one of the presidential candidates were to die or become otherwise incapacitated before Election Day: Would Pense or Kaine assume the nomination?

Not necessarily. Each party has its own protocol for this scenario, but in neither case does the running mate automatically take over the ticket. If Pense were to die before the election, the rules of the Republican Party authorize the Republican National Committee to fill the vacancy, either by reconvening a national convention or by having RNC state representatives vote. The new nominee must receive a majority vote to officially become the party candidate. If illary were to die before the election, the Democratic Party's charter and bylaws state that responsibility for filling that vacancy would fall to the Democratic National Committee, but the rules do not specify how exactly the DNC would go about doing that. (Congress could also pass a special statute and push back Election Day, giving the dead candidate's party time to regroup.)

What happens if the party doesn't have time to select and endorse a new candidate? In 2000, Akhil Reed Amar outlined for Slate some of the head-scratching scenarios that might occur if a candidate died just before the election, without enough time to prep new ballots or to decide how votes should be counted.

The outcome would be a little more straightforward—though not necessarily more politically satisfying—if the candidate dies between the general election on Nov. 4 but before the Electoral College votes on Dec. 15. There's no federal law that mandates how electors must cast their votes; theoretically, if the candidate to whom they were pledged dies and their party has not made a preferred successor clear, electors can vote for their party's VP candidate, a third-party candidate, or a leading preconvention contender within their own party. Under this scenario, however, individual state laws have the potential to make things murky, given that each state has the power to determine exactly how its electoral votes are to be cast and distributed.

Bonus Explainer: What if the candidate dies after the election but before the inauguration on Jan. 20? The 20th Amendment states that if the president-elect dies before beginning his term, then the vice president-elect assumes his or her spot. However, the point at which a candidate officially becomes "president-elect" is debatable. He or she definitely assumes the title after Jan. 6, when a joint session of Congress officially counts the Electoral College votes and declares a winner. But the shift could be said to occur immediately after the Electoral College vote. (See Pages 2 and 3 of this PDF article from the Arkansas Law Review.)

If a candidate dies after Dec. 15 but before Jan. 6, Congress, when it convenes, has to decide whether to count the votes cast for him. (In 1872, three electoral votes cast for the late Horace Greeley were discounted by Congress, but it's unclear whether votes cast for a living candidate who subsequently dies would be treated the same way.)

If Congress decides the votes are valid, then the laws of presidential succession kick in, and that candidate's running mate moves up the ladder. If Congress decides to throw out the votes, then the question becomes whether the living candidate can be said to have a majority of the overall electoral votes—if not, then, according to the 12th Amendment, the House of Representatives must elect the president from among the three candidates with the most votes.

Cui Bono?
WAKE UP and THINK FOR YOURSELF!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 383479
09-11-2016 09:12 PM

Simple, all the vagina votes go to Jill Stein, the rest go to Trump.
Frigg Stuyvesant
User ID: 381021
09-11-2016 09:12 PM

pinguu  Wrote: (09-11-2016 09:02 PM)
Please don't say the whole thing starts again....

Surely just let Trump have it..

In real life if one dies their opponent gets the prize...

doomed

Dear GOD NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cui Bono?
WAKE UP and THINK FOR YOURSELF!
PopEye
The Sailor Man
User ID: 379324
09-11-2016 09:17 PM

Frigg Stuyvesant  Wrote: (09-11-2016 09:06 PM)
PopEye  Wrote: (09-11-2016 08:58 PM)

When Hillary is incapacitated or otherwise unable to continue... You mean like today?

Ironic the towers collapsed on 911 and so did the Clinton Crime legacy.

What next ?

what would happen if one of the presidential candidates were to die or become otherwise incapacitated before Election Day: Would Pense or Kaine assume the nomination?

Not necessarily. Each party has its own protocol for this scenario, but in neither case does the running mate automatically take over the ticket. If Pense were to die before the election, the rules of the Republican Party authorize the Republican National Committee to fill the vacancy, either by reconvening a national convention or by having RNC state representatives vote. The new nominee must receive a majority vote to officially become the party candidate. If illary were to die before the election, the Democratic Party's charter and bylaws state that responsibility for filling that vacancy would fall to the Democratic National Committee, but the rules do not specify how exactly the DNC would go about doing that. (Congress could also pass a special statute and push back Election Day, giving the dead candidate's party time to regroup.)

What happens if the party doesn't have time to select and endorse a new candidate? In 2000, Akhil Reed Amar outlined for Slate some of the head-scratching scenarios that might occur if a candidate died just before the election, without enough time to prep new ballots or to decide how votes should be counted.

The outcome would be a little more straightforward—though not necessarily more politically satisfying—if the candidate dies between the general election on Nov. 4 but before the Electoral College votes on Dec. 15. There's no federal law that mandates how electors must cast their votes; theoretically, if the candidate to whom they were pledged dies and their party has not made a preferred successor clear, electors can vote for their party's VP candidate, a third-party candidate, or a leading preconvention contender within their own party. Under this scenario, however, individual state laws have the potential to make things murky, given that each state has the power to determine exactly how its electoral votes are to be cast and distributed.

Bonus Explainer: What if the candidate dies after the election but before the inauguration on Jan. 20? The 20th Amendment states that if the president-elect dies before beginning his term, then the vice president-elect assumes his or her spot. However, the point at which a candidate officially becomes "president-elect" is debatable. He or she definitely assumes the title after Jan. 6, when a joint session of Congress officially counts the Electoral College votes and declares a winner. But the shift could be said to occur immediately after the Electoral College vote. (See Pages 2 and 3 of this PDF article from the Arkansas Law Review.)

If a candidate dies after Dec. 15 but before Jan. 6, Congress, when it convenes, has to decide whether to count the votes cast for him. (In 1872, three electoral votes cast for the late Horace Greeley were discounted by Congress, but it's unclear whether votes cast for a living candidate who subsequently dies would be treated the same way.)

If Congress decides the votes are valid, then the laws of presidential succession kick in, and that candidate's running mate moves up the ladder. If Congress decides to throw out the votes, then the question becomes whether the living candidate can be said to have a majority of the overall electoral votes—if not, then, according to the 12th Amendment, the House of Representatives must elect the president from among the three candidates with the most votes.

Thanks for all that info Frigg.

I Yam what I Yam!
-
[Image: rVy21y4.gif]
-
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 382909
09-11-2016 09:19 PM

The protocol is this...bury her in a coffin and throw her in a hole where she belongs so she can rot. Lying, evil POS that she is...
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication