News
news One little drop of your blood may someday predict how long you’ll live
news Thomas Edison's Ghost Machine
news Soil Analysis From Travis Walton Abduction Site Reveals Anomalies
news These Unsolved Mysteries Might Make You Believe In The Paranormal After All
news Video Footage Of A Real Life Psychokentic In Action
news The most polarizing 'miracles' of the Catholic Church revealed
news Japanese scientists want to be first to drill into the Earth's mantle
news Mysterious Arizona Hole Mysteriously Filled By Government
news The Mysterious Death of the Man From Nowhere
news Bionic Leaf That ‘Bottles Sunlight’ Could Spur the Next Green Revolution
news Graphene-based sieve turns seawater into drinking water

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Time Travel VS Alternate Realities Debate: Do we have the idea of time travel wrong
The Ghost of ULP
User ID: 354664
09-13-2016 07:40 AM

Time Travel VS Alternate Realities Debate: Do we have the idea of time travel wrong
Advertisement
I made this really bad drawing to try to describe my thinking:

[Image: nnJqeMy.jpg]

Deep in my thoughts.... I feel this is the case.
I have talked about this before. But I really think we have the idea of time travel all wrong..

You might go back into time. But the problem is as you go back in your current reality as
it changes to the past it will create a grandfather paradox type situation. Your very presence
in the past line has not created time travel but an alternate reality past. There for
the time line ( reality ) that you left ceases to exist and multiple other time lines
could happen if your try to return to what you thought you left.

In other words if you return to the future from the past. The reality is different from what you knew. Like in Back to the Future II

Does this make any sense ?

Crazy Lunatic Since 2014.... I post and you debate and think about it.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016 07:49 AM by The Ghost of ULP.)

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 359967
09-13-2016 09:27 AM

RE: Time Travel VS Alternate Realities Debate: Do we have the idea of time travel wrong
All events happen at once but not necessarily in all places, you just don't have access to these "repeating" events until you have the Holy Spirit. "GOD requires that which is past" (Ecclesiastes 3:15)

What I mean by this is if you do/see something in one place it is occurring at all times in that place. I have access to them but that doesn't mean I can "command it"; GOD leads us where to go and when and then when you get there you'll get a repeating event.

Theoretically if you do something out of character it can "change" things and put you in a new place but I'm not sure that would ever be possible with someone with the Holy Spirit. Because if you act so out of character (violence), it likely will make you fall which means you'll go to hell so you (your consciousness) won't go to a new place (jail) but your body will.
Pip Boy
User ID: 376770
09-13-2016 09:29 AM

RE: Time Travel VS Alternate Realities Debate: Do we have the idea of time travel wrong
Do we have the idea of time travel wrong?

Yes, you think it is possible beyond the default setting. It is not.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 193901
09-13-2016 09:38 AM

you can go back; you can go forward, but you can't rewind.
euphoric_drifter
User ID: 384049
09-13-2016 09:48 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2016 09:38 AM)

You can rewind. You just have to go through the worm hole first and not have your memories altered by someone right before your thrown back. They alter our consciousness with hypnosis tools if we are thrown back. Some more altered than others!
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016 09:49 AM by euphoric_drifter.)
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 220739
09-13-2016 09:51 AM

Bump
The Ghost of ULP
09-13-2016 10:01 AM

I am confused... ???

you can go back, but you can't rewind ????

The Ghost of ULP
09-13-2016 10:02 AM

Pip Boy  Wrote: (09-13-2016 09:29 AM)

What would be the default setting ?

The Ghost of ULP
09-13-2016 10:03 AM

EVE_2000bc  Wrote: (09-13-2016 09:48 AM)

You can rewind. You just have to go through the worm hole first and not have your memories altered by someone right before your thrown back. They alter our consciousness with hypnosis tools if we are thrown back. Some more altered than others!

Who Alters the thoughts ?

The Ghost of ULP
09-13-2016 10:03 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2016 09:27 AM)
All events happen at once but not necessarily in all places, you just don't have access to these "repeating" events until you have the Holy Spirit. "GOD requires that which is past" (Ecclesiastes 3:15)

What I mean by this is if you do/see something in one place it is occurring at all times in that place. I have access to them but that doesn't mean I can "command it"; GOD leads us where to go and when and then when you get there you'll get a repeating event.

Theoretically if you do something out of character it can "change" things and put you in a new place but I'm not sure that would ever be possible with someone with the Holy Spirit. Because if you act so out of character (violence), it likely will make you fall which means you'll go to hell so you (your consciousness) won't go to a new place (jail) but your body will.

Interesting thought about all events being played at once......

LoP Guest
lop guest
09-13-2016 10:10 AM

The Ghost of ULP  Wrote: (09-13-2016 10:01 AM)

I am confused... ???

think about a movie playing on your DVD player, you can go backwards or forwards in the movie. Right?

You can also go back to your original point in the movie, too. Right?

Now imagine yourself as a character in the movie. Time does not work like a DVD player.

Basically, I think you would end up someplace, but you would never be able to rewind to where you originally started.

You'd be lost in time someplace. You had better hope it is a nice place.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 220739
09-13-2016 10:10 AM

Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 379679
09-13-2016 10:12 AM

Once you leave, you can never go back to the exact. You are allowed only one entry, one exit, per time-line.
The Ghost of ULP
09-13-2016 10:13 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2016 10:10 AM)
The Ghost of ULP  Wrote: (09-13-2016 10:01 AM)
I am confused... ???

think about a movie playing on your DVD player, you can go backwards or forwards in the movie. Right?

You can also go back to your original point in the movie, too. Right?

Now imagine yourself as a character in the movie. Time does not work like a DVD player.

Basically, I think you would end up someplace, but you would never be able to rewind to where you originally started.

You'd be lost in time someplace. You had better hope it is a nice place.

Oh ok... That is basically what I am trying to say with this theory... If you go back in time your reality and time changes and the reality you left ceases to exist for you. By going back you have already changed that timeline / reality and everything from that point on is different so if you try to move forward again the reality / time line that you left might be altered.

LoP Guest
lop guest
09-13-2016 10:17 AM

The Ghost of ULP  Wrote: (09-13-2016 10:02 AM)
Pip Boy  Wrote: (09-13-2016 09:29 AM)

What would be the default setting ?

I think he means you can't go anywhere. Somebody just keeps clicking the default setting. The Creator maybe. Or, maybe it is just set up that way. Built into the software. God is having a martini and not worrying about it.

I think this is true.
I also think that you can go back or forwards, but never back to where you originally started. The software takes care of it.

Why is it like that? Because The Creator does not want to listen to your poor dumb ass lost in time someplace weeping and begging God to just get you back home. God wants to have a martini.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication