News
news Huge UFO Spotted Near Oil Rig
news The RS-28 Sarmat could carry a payload capable of wiping out a landmass "the size of Texas or France
news Europa: Our best shot at finding alien life?
news Astronaut who walked on the moon: ‘why I know aliens haven’t visited Earth’
news Scientists turn spinach leaf into working heart tissue
news This 'Ghost Plane' Crash Is One Of The Weirdest Mysteries Of 2017
news Extreme and unusual' climate trends continue after record 2016
news Thousands of huge ‘gas bubbles’ appear in the ground - and they’re about to explode
news NASA plans to make a telescope out of the Sun
news Scientists rewrote the DNA of an entire species
news UFOs Halt Flights at Peru’s International Airport, Twice

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What's the point of Trump releasing his tax returns?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 313677
09-13-2016 04:02 PM

What's the point of Trump releasing his tax returns?
Advertisement
I'm sure he paid very little tax and bent some rules but I'm sure it's all legal otherwise he wouldn't pass the yearly audit.

So, I really just don't care.

Is it going to be worth anything other than just serve as a witch hunt for the libs?

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 384190
09-13-2016 04:27 PM

RE: What's the point of Trump releasing his tax returns?
LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2016 04:02 PM)
I'm sure he paid very little tax and bent some rules but I'm sure it's all legal otherwise he wouldn't pass the yearly audit.

Is it going to be worth anything other than just serve as a witch hunt for the libs?

Why wouldn't he release them? It's SOP... Not like its a new thing just for Trump.
LOP Chick
User ID: 312116
09-13-2016 04:28 PM

Just to show you how dirty rich he is chuckle

BE THE 1%

LOP CHICK

[Image: stickdeath_zps738c91d5.gif]
dunces nli
lop guest
User ID: 361850
09-13-2016 04:30 PM

He's a private billionaire living in the U.S. I'm sure he paid an unbelievable amount of taxes. chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 318227
09-13-2016 04:31 PM

Comrade Trump has nothing to hide!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 384191
09-13-2016 04:32 PM

dunces nli  Wrote: (09-13-2016 04:30 PM)

He's a private billionaire living in the U.S. I'm sure he paid an unbelievable amount of taxes. chuckle

Donations to the Clinton foundation don't count as "taxes". Jptdknpa
dunces nli
lop guest
User ID: 361850
09-13-2016 04:34 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2016 04:32 PM)
dunces nli  Wrote: (09-13-2016 04:30 PM)

Donations to the Clinton foundation don't count as "taxes". Jptdknpa

Maybe a deduction? chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 379388
09-13-2016 04:41 PM

Uppity Me
User ID: 365572
09-13-2016 04:44 PM

He has been audited since 2009 by the IRS and releases them to the NJ and PA gaming commissions whenever they ask

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016 04:44 PM by Uppity Me.)
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 384188
09-13-2016 05:02 PM

To prove to the people he wants to represent that he isn't the sleazy lying conman scumbag that many believe him to be.

What is he hiding? He seems happy with releasing his health records (which are private and confidential) so why not his tax details? If he had AIDS he would probably withold his medical records, so does he have the equivalent in his financial dealings?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 379325
09-13-2016 05:06 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2016 05:02 PM)
To prove to the people he wants to represent that he isn't the sleazy lying conman scumbag that many believe him to be.

What is he hiding? He seems happy with releasing his health records (which are private and confidential) so why not his tax details? If he had AIDS he would probably withold his medical records, so does he have the equivalent in his financial dealings?

He hasn't released his health records, only that ridiculous letter. It's obvious to anyone with a passing familiarity with medical language that no medical professional actually wrote that.

As for his tax returns, they would demonstrate that he's holding himself to the same transparency standards he apparently expects of Clinton, who has released hers. It would show us if he indeed has as much wealth as he claims (which I doubt) and whether or not he's in debt to any foreign interests (such as Russia -- I am sure he is). It would also help us figure out if he is, in fact, lying about the nature and amount of his charitable donations, which seems to be the case.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 384188
09-13-2016 05:22 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2016 05:06 PM)

He hasn't released his health records, only that ridiculous letter. It's obvious to anyone with a passing familiarity with medical language that no medical professional actually wrote that...

So far he has only had that letter released which took 5 minutes to put together whilst Trump's limo sat outside with it's engine running. That claimed that he was the healthiest human being that has ever lived and that he is fitter than a 20year old Olympic athlete.

Have you seen the "doctor"?
http://i2.wp.com/www.powerlineblog.com/e...s-copy.jpg

I'm sure I saw him selling hash cookies at Glastonbury.

Trump is trying to cash in on Hillary's health problems by announcing that he will release FULL details of the medical checkup he had a week ago, but it remains to be seen if he will.

As for his tax returns, they would demonstrate that he's holding himself to the same transparency standards he apparently expects of Clinton, who has released hers. It would show us if he indeed has as much wealth as he claims (which I doubt) and whether or not he's in debt to any foreign interests (such as Russia -- I am sure he is). It would also help us figure out if he is, in fact, lying about the nature and amount of his charitable donations, which seems to be the case.
Jhikpghf
Indeed. Funny thing is that no matter what is in it his fanatics will say "I don't care, I am still voting for him".
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 313887
09-13-2016 11:05 PM

He hasn't released his health records, only that ridiculous letter. It's obvious to anyone with a passing familiarity with medical language that no medical professional actually wrote that.

Re: Transparency, who cares? Hillary has more cleverly hidden in the foundation than you'll ever hear about.
Re: Wealth, who cares?
Re: Charitable donations, who cares?
Re: Debt to foreign interests, that could be important to know, in terms of conflict of interest, definitely.
Oh Bother :P
User ID: 382780
09-13-2016 11:06 PM

So people can see he debts. He will be seeking to settle them of course.

I have been and still am a seeker, but I have ceased to question stars and books. I have begun to listen to the teachings my blood whispers to me: Hermann Hesse

If there be magic, let it be an art.
:Small bend from William Shakespeare

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 313887
09-13-2016 11:31 PM

It's going to be a witch hunt that will be a total diversion from the issues. He (and therefore we) have nothing to gain from it.

What he should do us hold a press conference WITH HIS AUDITORS so that THEY can answer the few legitimate questions. Thoughts?
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication