News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Escaping Capitalism
Lakeofmarch
Kaat Naat, the Questioner
User ID: 462069
10-03-2018 07:01 PM

Escaping Capitalism
Advertisement
Here we are, all trapped in and by this grand, global system called capitalism — which reaches into every nook and cranny of our lives, orders our wants and desires, plans our days and nights, and structures our time and energy. You can even talk to capitalism like it was a person now — “Hey, Alexa…”.But what’s the organizing principle of life that this system, which is so pervasive and permeating, produces? What are we really trying to accomplish through it? The worker is trying to become a manager. The manager is trying to become a capitalist: the point is to amass capital. So capitalism is something like a pyramid, which we’re all climbing worker to manager, prole to bourgeois, and at the apex is the capitalist. But what is the capitalist trying to become? He is trying, ironically enough, to earn his freedom from capitalism, to buy it back, properly speaking. What are Bezos and Musk doing? Trying to flee to Mars. What’s Gates doing? Recommending you books to read, and trying to save the world with charity. LOL — how ironic. These are different forms of freedom from capitalism. Maybe on Mars, we can build a better world. Maybe through ideas and philanthropy, we can solve the problems that corporations can’t. All the capitalists I see are trying to win freedom from capitalism, in one way or another. Aren’t they? Now. Let me distill the things we are trying the freedom for, from capitalism. Freedom from exploitation. Freedom from control and domination. Freedom to find, develop, and realize ourselves. The freedom to live lives which really sear us with meaning, purpose, and fulfillment — instead of being crushed with anxiety, bruised by competitiveness, and suffused with fear. So here is the real question. If these are things we are really after — why don’t we just give them to one another? Perhaps that sounds trivial to you, but I want to put in perspective. This is probably the first juncture in human history where we are really capable of it.

https://eand.co/if-the-point-of-capitali...edd1b2447d

[Image: BullJumping.jpg]
----

Yeah, the guy's a commie, and even willingly nicknames himself a vampire, but he has a point. More relevant, though, is that this shows the juncture in history we are approaching.. as productive power and prosperity surpass all previous dreams of the war-dominated machine built to create it, suddenly there's more than enough to go around, but the people with their hand on the bank vault want nobody to notice the fact, and would keep it all for themselves. So there is going to be a war, and it is already happening. Will the macho oppressors win, and 'all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science'? Or will the people strike a blow for once, and heaven open up? I remain really, really curious, and heap scorn on everyone who works in finance or law, because both are simply the art of taking away from those that could need to those who are never going to use it. All this is actionable, as you gain, control, and share with others in your own life. White elephants be damned. This is real decision time.

https://twitter.com/davidgraeber/status/...3113366528

Another commie, on the two mutually exclusive futures, forever groveling, or standing up. Discuss.

To rule today is to know the end is near,
and all will end in PAIN before the First True Man
-Chilam Balam-
[Image: Fig4.jpg]
https://secretsun.blogspot.com/2011/05/a...k-and.html
Son Calenda,Grupo Juarez
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2018 07:05 PM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396488
11-08-2018 07:23 PM

RE: Escaping Capitalism
did you try adblock?
Quote this message in a reply
LifeSentence
lop guest
User ID: 472606
11-08-2018 07:43 PM

Greed seemingly makes for harsh rule to live under

many people i have spoken with are tired of living under such harsh rule

it makes for a place where money rules your life and all lives around you.... unless you have a dam tight trust circle...very hard to craft

where you live in threat of punishment by law... if they cant find one that applies they well make one up for you specially.... once they FINGER you

maybe the captured wealth will grow a heart of its own and return to the creators :)
LilRunaway
lop guest
11-08-2018 07:47 PM

Lakeofmarch  Wrote: (10-03-2018 07:01 PM)
Here we are, all trapped in and by this grand, global system called capitalism — which reaches into every nook and cranny of our lives, orders our wants and desires, plans our days and nights, and structures our time and energy. You can even talk to capitalism like it was a person now — “Hey, Alexa…”.But what’s the organizing principle of life that this system, which is so pervasive and permeating, produces? What are we really trying to accomplish through it? The worker is trying to become a manager. The manager is trying to become a capitalist: the point is to amass capital. So capitalism is something like a pyramid, which we’re all climbing worker to manager, prole to bourgeois, and at the apex is the capitalist. But what is the capitalist trying to become? He is trying, ironically enough, to earn his freedom from capitalism, to buy it back, properly speaking. What are Bezos and Musk doing? Trying to flee to Mars. What’s Gates doing? Recommending you books to read, and trying to save the world with charity. LOL — how ironic. These are different forms of freedom from capitalism. Maybe on Mars, we can build a better world. Maybe through ideas and philanthropy, we can solve the problems that corporations can’t. All the capitalists I see are trying to win freedom from capitalism, in one way or another. Aren’t they? Now. Let me distill the things we are trying the freedom for, from capitalism. Freedom from exploitation. Freedom from control and domination. Freedom to find, develop, and realize ourselves. The freedom to live lives which really sear us with meaning, purpose, and fulfillment — instead of being crushed with anxiety, bruised by competitiveness, and suffused with fear. So here is the real question. If these are things we are really after — why don’t we just give them to one another? Perhaps that sounds trivial to you, but I want to put in perspective. This is probably the first juncture in human history where we are really capable of it.

https://eand.co/if-the-point-of-capitali...edd1b2447d

link to image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qrVwvF68hqM/Tp...umping.jpg
----

Yeah, the guy's a commie, and even willingly nicknames himself a vampire, but he has a point. More relevant, though, is that this shows the juncture in history we are approaching.. as productive power and prosperity surpass all previous dreams of the war-dominated machine built to create it, suddenly there's more than enough to go around, but the people with their hand on the bank vault want nobody to notice the fact, and would keep it all for themselves. So there is going to be a war, and it is already happening. Will the macho oppressors win, and 'all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science'? Or will the people strike a blow for once, and heaven open up? I remain really, really curious, and heap scorn on everyone who works in finance or law, because both are simply the art of taking away from those that could need to those who are never going to use it. All this is actionable, as you gain, control, and share with others in your own life. White elephants be damned. This is real decision time.

https://twitter.com/davidgraeber/status/...3113366528

Another commie, on the two mutually exclusive futures, forever groveling, or standing up. Discuss.

hmmmm.... interesting he mentions heaven opening up like its a new 7/11 or something...lol

but yeah...i'll run away with ya chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 472563
11-08-2018 07:47 PM

Capitalism is now synonomous with extortion.
" Pay us or you lose your home..pay us or you will be imprisoned...pay us or we will take it from your paycheck before you get it. And every april..pay us again or you will be fined".
TwoOptions
lop guest
11-08-2018 07:50 PM

you can run...or the mountain can come to you
DoItTrump
lop guest
11-08-2018 07:52 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-08-2018 07:47 PM)
" Pay us or you lose your home..pay us or you will be imprisoned...pay us or we will take it from your paycheck before you get it. And every april..pay us again or you will be fined".

a truly sad state of policy and affair.

maybe trump can see this.... all the rest are blind to the fact evidently

maybe looking the other way while they FINGER people(especially young ones)

ONUGI MAGA
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-08-2018 08:08 PM

DoItTrump  Wrote: (11-08-2018 07:52 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-08-2018 07:47 PM)

ONUGI MAGA

Jhikpghf
Sad when you pay $250 k for a home and each year have to pay more just for owning it.
Then have to mortgage it to pay taxes..if you can't make the payments on time..they take it.
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-08-2018 08:09 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-08-2018 08:08 PM)

ONUGI MAGA

Jhikpghf
Sad when you pay $250 k for a home and each year have to pay more just for owning it.
Then have to mortgage it to pay taxes..if you can't make the payments on time..they take it.

Even sadder is the fact that people who never had children have to pay school tax or forfeit their home/land.
Jb
lop guest
User ID: 442914
11-08-2018 08:10 PM

Don't try to fix this, it ok. Just let it die in a blaze of glory:)
RuleMeTwice
lop guest
11-08-2018 08:18 PM

ONUGI MAGA

Jhikpghf

back in 08 i took the cure for that bs to my county treasurer for deposit.

they laughed and wouldnt even talk to me.

it was a bible signed by Mr.Lord and a black rock and a letter :)

told them it was the greatest treasure ever and please deposit this and when someone if faced with losing their deed to place the deed under the bible in the county treasures safe. that way its covered.

and it could of saved all the lost american dreams and houses

they treated me like they were the master and i was the servant...lol
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-08-2018 08:19 PM

TreasureMe
lop guest
11-08-2018 08:20 PM

RuleMeTwice  Wrote: (11-08-2018 08:18 PM)
Jhikpghf

back in 08 i took the cure for that bs to my county treasurer for deposit.

they laughed and wouldnt even talk to me.

it was a bible signed by Mr.Lord and a black rock and a letter :)

told them it was the greatest treasure ever and please deposit this and when someone if faced with losing their deed to place the deed under the bible in the county treasures safe. that way its covered.

and it could of saved all the lost american dreams and houses

they treated me like they were the master and i was the servant...lol

i tried to start small and local

didnt fly
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-08-2018 08:23 PM

When the 456-page book was finally issued, Whitman said, "It is quite 'odd', of course", referring to its appearance:
SufferingBabies
lop guest
11-08-2018 08:23 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-08-2018 08:09 PM)
Jhikpghf

Even sadder is the fact that people who never had children have to pay school tax or forfeit their home/land.

once the cash cow starts producing they get addicted and want more and more.....our children suffer....long into adulthood.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication