News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average

Blow by Blow coverage of Group A's public opinion manipulation PSYOP
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
User ID: kaput
01-30-2018 05:16 AM

Blow by Blow coverage of Group A's public opinion manipulation PSYOP
Advertisement
The narcissist collective are growing frantic they can't set up the required level of manufactured anxiety to control the narrative for the up coming mid-terms.. even though they are here in great numbers

thoughts?

[Image: NtJBweH.gif]

©®℮å†E
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2018 08:55 AM by spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ.) Quote this message in a reply
blind prophet
Teiresias
User ID: 1337
01-30-2018 05:19 AM

RE: Pleading with the forum staff for more nhilist distactions is very telling...
Didn't you just call me a Trump supporter with added patronizing comments & insults recently?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Roll the bones
Quote this message in a reply
Natura Naturans
01-30-2018 05:21 AM

RE: Pleading with the forum staff for more nhilist distactions is very telling...
Obvious call out thread. The AC is pissed his side is losing big. Since Heman got so much attention whining about the holocaust to the mods in HIS call out thread, The AC saw his chance for a call out thread. When all the crap comes out about the FBI, DNC and treasonous coup there won't BE a Democrat party.

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2018 05:23 AM by Natura Naturans.) Quote this message in a reply
Eldog Wilbury
01-30-2018 05:22 AM

My first thought...you are creepy...Hiding3
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-30-2018 05:24 AM

Other than WINNING..No.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-30-2018 05:24 AM

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (01-30-2018 05:16 AM)
The narcissist collective are growing frantic they can't set up the required level of manufactured anxiety to control the narrative for the up coming mid-terms.. even though they are here in great numbers

thoughts?
Mirror
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
01-30-2018 05:38 AM

Natura Naturans  Wrote: (01-30-2018 05:21 AM)
Obvious call out thread.

Wrong !
It's a call out thread to a call out thread that was closed.
but correct in as much as it is a tactical call out thread to clarify some of the details of your years long psychological operations on this forum.

I already have 5 pages on you in my investigations..

So..the distractions and false assertions and constant creating of an atmosphere of a type of controlled anxiety.. is really what it is all about with you isn't it.

That doesn't need to be injected directly into the discussions you try to obfuscate and try and make the thread about the poster of topic to hammer any discussion of the subject.. etc

I do understand the warped nihilism behind your psychological attacks, they are not quite as clever as you think they are.

You are so enamored by your delusional imaginary position in the hierarchy of the narcissist collective and so blinkered by the group thought bubble you are oblivious to any notion that quite a lot of people in this world can see exactly the methods you are using.

again just a little overview for those new here:

[Image: 180102_SCI_hero-nothing-matters-02.gif]

[Image: DTS9Sd6V4AAB9pt.jpg]

7 Years Before Russia Hacked the Election, Someone Did the Same Thing to Climate Scientists

“Why does this story sound so darned familiar?”

Quote:Seven years earlier, Trump was riffing on a very different set of hacked emails. The real estate mogul had called into Fox News after a blizzard to declare that climate change was a hoax. Trump claimed that “one of the leaders of global warming” had recently admitted in a private email that years of scientific research were nothing but “a con.”

Trump was referring to the 2009 Climategate scandal, in which emails from climate scientists were hacked and disseminated across the internet. Climate change deniers claimed the messages showed scientists engaging in misconduct and fabricating a warming pattern that didn’t really exist. Multiple investigations ultimately exonerated the researchers, but not before a media firestorm undercut public confidence in the science—just as world leaders were meeting in Copenhagen, Denmark, to attempt to rein in greenhouse gas emissions.

In hindsight, the Climategate hack, clearly timed to disrupt the Copenhagen negotiations, looks like a precursor to the hack that helped shape the outcome of the 2016 election. That’s how John Podesta, the Clinton campaign chairman whose stolen emails were posted on WikiLeaks in the final weeks of the campaign, sees it. The parallels go beyond the hacks themselves. “I think it was the intentionality of influencing the public debate,” he says.

[Image: 431-20171130_climatestats_630.png]

[Image: NtJBweH.gif]

©®℮å†E
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2018 05:42 AM by spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-30-2018 05:40 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-30-2018 05:24 AM)
Other than WINNING..No.

So I WAS right again after all.
Natura Naturans
01-30-2018 05:41 AM

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (01-30-2018 05:38 AM)
Obvious call out thread.

Wrong !
but correct in as much as it is a tactical call out thread to clarify some of the details of your years long psychological operations on this forum.

So..the distractions and false assertions and constant creating of an atmosphere of a type of controlled anxiety.. is really what it is all about with you isn't it.

That doesn't need to be injected directly into the discussions you try to obfuscate and try and make the thread about the poster of topic to hammer any discussion of the subject.. etc

I do understand the warped nihilism behind your psychological attacks, they are not quite as clever as you think they are.

You are so enamored by your delusional imaginary position in the hierarchy of the narcissist collective and so blinkered by the group thought bubble you are oblivious to any notion that quite a lot of people in this world can see exactly the methods you are using.

If I thought a shrink could help you I'd recommend you see one. You are seriously delusional and obsessed about me. Keeping a 5 page file on me? Sick.

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
01-30-2018 05:55 AM

Natura Naturans  Wrote: (01-30-2018 05:41 AM)
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (01-30-2018 05:38 AM)
Wrong !

If I thought a shrink could help you I'd recommend you see one. You are seriously delusional and obsessed about me. Keeping a 5 page file on me? Sick.

Just snippets of your public opinion manipulation techniques, the sites you use to back up your prefabricated assertions... nothing to be worried about.

Natura Naturans  Wrote: (12-23-2016 09:48 PM)
GL, we have a LOT to be thankful for this Christmas. I never thought Trump would win, but now it's a whole new world. Next year we wait with baited breath the wholesale destruction of the global warming myth, and maybe trials for the fraudsters at NOAA and NASA for faking data. It will save the world BILLIONS, billions that can go to real problems, poverty, third world power plants, and of course, money back in our pockets. And you and I MADE A DIFFERENCE!

but this one will always be one of my FAVORITES !
chuckle
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
01-30-2018 06:01 AM

blind prophet  Wrote: (01-30-2018 05:19 AM)
Didn't you just call me a Trump supporter with added patronizing comments & insults recently?

should I care?

[Image: 3upqb0A.jpg]

there's a tiny violin in there somewhere..

chuckle
blind prophet
Teiresias
01-30-2018 06:04 AM

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (01-30-2018 06:01 AM)
blind prophet  Wrote: (01-30-2018 05:19 AM)

should I care?

chuckle

I just can't take this thread seriously then.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Roll the bones
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
01-30-2018 06:09 AM

blind prophet  Wrote: (01-30-2018 06:04 AM)
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (01-30-2018 06:01 AM)
should I care?

chuckle

I just can't take this thread seriously then.
again.. should I care?
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-30-2018 06:11 AM

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (01-30-2018 05:16 AM)

thoughts?

Pot calling kettle....
MainStreetFatCat
01-30-2018 06:15 AM

Obvious call out thread. The AC is pissed his side is losing big. Since Heman got so much attention whining about the holocaust to the mods in HIS call out thread, The AC saw his chance for a call out thread. When all the crap comes out about the FBI, DNC and treasonous coup there won't BE a Democrat party.

Why is it that we have to be put on sides?
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication