News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

The Ghost Of LOP
User ID: 292299
10-11-2018 12:53 PM

Advertisement
you broke the net !

READ MORE:
https://www.rt.com/business/440947-globa...own-icann/
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2018 08:11 PM by The Ghost Of LOP.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 452540
10-11-2018 02:15 PM

RE: ALERT: Global Internet could crash in next 48 hours
could...COULD.. COULD
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 384149
10-11-2018 02:16 PM

Hosts file to the rescue!!!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 452540
10-11-2018 02:21 PM

./youtbe-dl xxx.com *
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 464795
10-11-2018 03:39 PM

People will just have to gind domething else to do.

What's the problem?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 443824
10-11-2018 03:41 PM

Back the stone age. Next will be the grid.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 465842
10-11-2018 04:05 PM

Just in time to bugger with banking systems and people's online trading accounts. How convenient.
lil bird
User ID: 432407
10-11-2018 04:26 PM

Sawha

"Music, as far as I have seen in the world so far, is the only real magic that I know." TP
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 464795
10-11-2018 04:29 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-11-2018 04:05 PM)
Just in time to bugger with banking systems and people's online trading accounts. How convenient.

The world existed before the internet. How did people deal with trading before then?
WOPR rising
lop guest
User ID: 335060
10-11-2018 05:27 PM

Ah yes well that is because diseased technology or as I have coined the term "tecchnology", is being sewn into our lives (well YOUR lives, I reject that sh*t personally no smart fones for me and I turn all java OFF) such that you willn't be able to really process that afterworld. People walk around with "Oh well if nuke war happens I will be dead" as a tape playing in their heads. This allows them to "get rich" or "work and pay bills", and, they've done well, over the past century+, the bloodiest century in the history of the human race, has made gillionaires™ which is when you go beyond billion dollar and toward "f*#k I could buy your mother and eat her or whatever the f*#k I want, sell her organs right there in live show while you try to bid against anon chinese organ buyers" ...Kinda dark, but, when you bought your wealth with the rivers of blood that have been done (yes masons and secret societies and colleges and fratboys you know what you dun) well, that money is all blood money. Hmm, one could call such coins "grapes" made with the vineyard of God himself? And when he sendeth his grapetrodder, to nurse wine and whine, from you grapeholders, ha ha ha, how big will your tears, be?

Furthermore one need only observe the largest theft of "money" which happened right under all your noses (see Russian bank robbers of 2016 for precursor) and that is the 300 billion that was stolen in BTC market crash (and all cryptocoins, already a complete theft/gillionaire vector) of 2018. Notice the market caps of cryptocoins do not abate. Thus, the carousel of crime, becomes hmm, pedantic. Why I can buy some 120 dollar device off Amazon with semi-hard encryption that will store all my BTC in hand. Hardware bank. However yes I do carry submachine guns and knives and so forth, to protect my personal 100 BTC in my pocket, because, f*ckin drug runners every day try to heist my retirement funds!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 451706
10-11-2018 05:32 PM

But but what will I Fap to?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 310652
10-11-2018 05:36 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-11-2018 05:32 PM)
But but what will I Fap to?

you don't have a shoebox under your bed? geez I'm old.

Anon
WOPR ascendant
lop guest
User ID: 335060
10-11-2018 05:37 PM

Now, since using BTC means having muggers and drug lords try to jack your car and kill you every day, And also it means suffering swings of +1000% to -1000% not unlike professional caino player lifestyle, well, you might ask me, what is the best way to protect that lightweight bucket of cash called "cryptocoin wallet in your pocket" hmm well, first, MAKE SURE it doesn't have a rice-grain sized Chinese infiltration chip soldered and designed inside it, nursed by your own leaders and their technical ineptness. f*#k it, just put cryptocoin inside the handle of a katana blade or buttstock of remington 870 shotgun.

Hahaha the irony. Hmm, shutting down the Internet will not affect cold storage of BTC nor will it deprecate the human flesh and organ trade or stop churches will it? All the wealth of churches will swell and we can plan on 100s of years of religious wars as humanity bleeds out? Wow the irnoy that 25 years ago, you could have crushed these criminals right in their tracks. Now they have the power to destroy you in the blink of an eye. I know for a f*ckin fact that after all you in the cities are toast, we in the rural will have to rebuild. Your stupidity calls down missiles upon your heads, even as COG planes will fly above.

Ah yes but if you are Senator who gets into COG plane, one supposes your family will run to bunker? So, you see, "Fallout™" has not truly examined the "vault" life from the full spectrum. Many in the air, will control the fates of those under the ground.
Tacoavenger
User ID: 465899
10-11-2018 06:29 PM

WOPR ascendant  Wrote: (10-11-2018 05:37 PM)
Now, since using BTC means having muggers and drug lords try to jack your car and kill you every day, And also it means suffering swings of +1000% to -1000% not unlike professional caino player lifestyle, well, you might ask me, what is the best way to protect that lightweight bucket of cash called "cryptocoin wallet in your pocket" hmm well, first, MAKE SURE it doesn't have a rice-grain sized Chinese infiltration chip soldered and designed inside it, nursed by your own leaders and their technical ineptness. f*#k it, just put cryptocoin inside the handle of a katana blade or buttstock of remington 870 shotgun.

Hahaha the irony. Hmm, shutting down the Internet will not affect cold storage of BTC nor will it deprecate the human flesh and organ trade or stop churches will it? All the wealth of churches will swell and we can plan on 100s of years of religious wars as humanity bleeds out? Wow the irnoy that 25 years ago, you could have crushed these criminals right in their tracks. Now they have the power to destroy you in the blink of an eye. I know for a f*ckin fact that after all you in the cities are toast, we in the rural will have to rebuild. Your stupidity calls down missiles upon your heads, even as COG planes will fly above.

Ah yes but if you are Senator who gets into COG plane, one supposes your family will run to bunker? So, you see, "Fallout™" has not truly examined the "vault" life from the full spectrum. Many in the air, will control the fates of those under the ground.
That's an interesting angle for fallout 5 when it comes out (I don't mean 76)
Soul.
Irreverent Spectator
User ID: 450566
10-11-2018 06:32 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-11-2018 02:15 PM)
could...COULD.. COULD

Could means definitely will on the internet
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication