News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EMF Causes Depression, 5G
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 467379
10-11-2018 05:24 PM

EMF Causes Depression, 5G
Advertisement
this is it...zombies

Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 465645
10-11-2018 05:31 PM

RE: EMF Causes Depression, 5G
I'd be depressed if I looked like Golem too, but it's not the wireless. Beyond dumb and devoid of facts.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 465855
10-11-2018 05:41 PM

Studies have shown that it causes neurological issues.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 465645
10-11-2018 05:42 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-11-2018 05:41 PM)

No they dont
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-11-2018 05:49 PM

this emf vibrations are going for many years now.
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-11-2018 06:15 PM

this is also very interesting...
http://globalmicrowave.org/
engineering
Persuade, Change, Influence
User ID: 276481
10-11-2018 06:20 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-11-2018 05:49 PM)
this emf vibrations are going for many years now.

Our bodies are about 80% water these vibrations physically affect us all.
[Image: MY1G6.gif]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 442077
10-11-2018 06:22 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-11-2018 05:42 PM)

No they dont

I was an aircraft radar mechanic and served the USAF 20 years, and the first subject in technical school was the hazards of RF radiation.
There is no safe level of exposure to this energy. I have some problems to this day from being radiated (accidentally but regularly) for a living.

Anyone subjecting their home and family to wifi is taking chances with their long term health. Smart meters frighten me, they run night and day, ka-chunk ka-chunk ka-chunk. No escape.
Enjoy the floaters, headaches and phantom nerve pains.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 467382
10-11-2018 06:31 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-11-2018 06:22 PM)
No they dont

I was an aircraft radar mechanic and served the USAF 20 years, and the first subject in technical school was the hazards of RF radiation.
There is no safe level of exposure to this energy. I have some problems to this day from being radiated (accidentally but regularly) for a living.

Anyone subjecting their home and family to wifi is taking chances with their long term health. Smart meters frighten me, they run night and day, ka-chunk ka-chunk ka-chunk. No escape.

You're full of sh*t.
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-11-2018 06:34 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-11-2018 06:31 PM)

You're full of sh*t.
You're full of brain damage.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 467382
10-11-2018 06:38 PM

No they dont

And you know how I know you are full of sh*t? The military didnt even tell soldiers when they were being fried with microwaves. And the fact that you called it RF radiation, the correlation to destructive radiation is the earmark of a 5g tard. They dont even understand the function of how microwaves make things hot. Think latent destructive radiation is somehow left behind after you nuke your food? Get out the counter tards.
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-11-2018 06:41 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-11-2018 06:38 PM)

And you know how I know you are full of sh*t? The military didnt even tell soldiers when they were being fried with microwaves. And the fact that you called it RF radiation, the correlation to destructive radiation is the earmark of a 5g tard. They dont even understand the function of how microwaves make things hot. Think latent destructive radiation is somehow left behind after you nuke your food? Get out the counter tards.
Soldiers?
I wouldn't know, I wasn't in the Army.
When you work around their Avionics shops, when you have to operate systems in aircraft on the flightline, they don't want you to cook passersby.
You are a lying, pos troll.
Go spend your 3.50.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 450018
10-11-2018 06:42 PM

whether 570 khz am or all the way up to 50,000 mhz 5 g fm people were depressed long before any radio waves were present and they'll be depressed long after, it is all up too you. Get outside and get more sunshine and nature you won't be as depressed , stay away from drugs and alcohol, stay away from religion and politics, stay away from social media , stay away from left liberal demoncratic 4 taking heads news.. Get out go have fun, ya only live forever..
Luvapottamus
User ID: 372884
10-11-2018 06:45 PM

No they dont

http://www.electronicsilentspring.com/wp...ussels.pdf

For printing purposes:
The first 1-7 pages are body text, the rest are references. This document consists of 79 pages.

So you can read the first seven pages to get an overview of the science, then check the references, many of which are hot-linked to the original source.

Enjoy.

From page 1:

Quote:2. Common symptoms include:
Headaches, dizziness, sleep disturbance, sensory up-regulation, palpitations, unusual pain in multiple
sites, visual disturbance, auditory disturbance (esp tinnitus), membrane sensitivity, muscle twitching,
dermatological complaints, hyperactivity /fatigue (depends on adrenal status/ state of EHS), restless leg
syndrome, memory/concentration disturbance and anxiety11,12,13,14,15 (psychiatric symptoms such as
anxiety and depression are likely to be secondary to the physiological effects rather than a primary
cause16). Interestingly, with good avoidance, symptoms tend to disappear in the reverse order that they
accumulated.

There is no such thing as sovereign debt. Reinstate Greenbacks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb5OQUElilo
http://taxwallstreetparty.org/
United Front Against Austerity
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2018 06:47 PM by Luvapottamus.) Quote this message in a reply
Luvapottamus
User ID: 372884
10-11-2018 06:54 PM

Bay Area city blocks 5G deployments over cancer concerns

The Bay Area may be the center of the global technology industry, but that hasn’t stopped one wealthy enclave from protecting itself from the future.

The city council of Mill Valley, a small town located just a few miles north of San Francisco, voted unanimously late last week to effectively block deployments of small-cell 5G wireless towers in the city’s residential areas.

Through an urgency ordinance, which allows the city council to immediately enact regulations that affect the health and safety of the community, the restrictions and prohibitions will be put into force immediately for all future applications to site 5G telecommunications equipment in the city. Applications for commercial districts are permitted under the passed ordinance.

The ordinance was driven by community concerns over the health effects of 5G wireless antennas. According to the city, it received 145 pieces of correspondence from citizens voicing opposition to the technology, compared to just five letters in support of it — a ratio of 29 to 1. While that may not sound like much, the city’s population is roughly 14,000, indicating that about 1% of the population had voiced an opinion on the matter....

https://techcrunch.com/2018/09/10/bay-ar...-concerns/

There is no such thing as sovereign debt. Reinstate Greenbacks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb5OQUElilo
http://taxwallstreetparty.org/
United Front Against Austerity
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication