News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I got a notice in the mail that my California city installing a SMART WATER METER
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 453356
10-11-2018 11:26 PM

beermug I got a notice in the mail that my California city installing a SMART WATER METER
Advertisement
California drought: S.F. gets smart water meters

By Kurtis Alexander Updated 10:51 pm PDT, Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Across California, residents are being asked to decrease their water use to cope with the drought - 10 percent, 20 percent, sometimes more.

But unlike a dieter who regularly steps on a bathroom scale, water consumers can't track the gallons as they flow down the drain. Their effort to cut back, if they make one, is often educated guesswork.
Recommended Video

San Francisco, though, is aiming to change that, becoming one of the first major cities to roll out technology that allows water customers to track their use, and how much they conserve, in real time.

Customers need only log into their water account online. No more waiting until the end of the month for the bill.

The online access, launched quietly Wednesday, is part of a $56 million program that has put new meters in nearly 180,000 homes and businesses, and it is expected to help residents achieve the city's voluntary conservation goal of 10 percent - a target the city has struggled to hit.
More agencies go online

State water officials say less than 10 percent of California is equipped with such technology, which can be costly to implement. But more agencies are slowly coming aboard as California wrestles with its third straight dry year.

"There is more of a push now for smart meters, particularly with the drought," said Lon House, a water and energy consultant who authored a report on water metering for the California Energy Commission.

House said real-time metering, by encouraging conservation and helping detect leaks, prompts customers to immediately scale back water use by as much as 10 percent. Additional reductions are likely, he said, when customers use the program to study their water use and adjust their habits accordingly.

[/b]More union jobs.[b]

https://www.sfgate.com/science/article/C...496714.php
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2018 11:54 PM by FreeFlow.) Quote this message in a reply
Uppity Me
User ID: 449159
10-11-2018 11:29 PM

RE: I got a notice in the mail that bmy California city installing a SMART WATER METE
This is why I don't live in Caifornia
keep it

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 467301
10-11-2018 11:35 PM

RE: I got a notice in the mail that bmy California city installing a SMART WATER METE
Uppity Me  Wrote: (10-11-2018 11:29 PM)
keep it

California residents can opt out of smart meter programs, can your state?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 423633
10-11-2018 11:56 PM

RE: I got a notice in the mail that my California city installing a SMART WATER METER
this is how they track your movements and invade your mind
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-11-2018 11:57 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-11-2018 11:35 PM)
Uppity Me  Wrote: (10-11-2018 11:29 PM)
keep it

Water meters?
nordway
User ID: 455922
10-11-2018 11:58 PM

RE: I got a notice in the mail that my California city installing a SMART WATER METER
Ndrgktts

[ ]Join my conspiracy discord chat server[/size]- https://discordapp.com/invite/N3dEb8J (no registration needed)

Sorry if my English is bad not my 1st language.

фраера жадность сгубила.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 467083
10-11-2018 11:59 PM

We have that on electric gas meters. Opt out in Texas is $10 extra a month. Worth it, though.
Long Faraday cages!
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2018 12:03 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-11-2018 11:57 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-11-2018 11:35 PM)

Water meters?

yes any meter, so far electric and gas, and when water is purposed, yes to that one also.
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2018 12:05 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-11-2018 11:59 PM)
We have that on electric gas meters. Opt out in Texas is $10 extra a month. Worth it, though.
Long Faraday cages!

in cali it is 3 years at 10 a month or 360 dollars then it ends, no more payments.

Long Virtual Faraday Cages, made with nano plasma, one for house, car, person, covered.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 447352
10-12-2018 12:09 AM

It's easier to tax your water consumption from their office chair on a computer and if you get cancer from all the meters then they will save even more water because dead people don't use water, coal and gasoline.

Think of all that water saved... that they can now sell to a giant Chinese owned water corporation. They'll buy more plastic bottles (owned by an Indian company) and ship them all around the smoggy southwest in triple trailer diesel spewing trucks that are driven by an (Israeli owned/stolen) computer program which was sold to the Chinese Owned trucking Company.

They call this environmental progress.

Whatever you do... DO NOT GROW YOUR OWN FOOD in CALIFORNIA!

They NEED your water.

For more PROGRESS!
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2018 07:48 AM

This is how they'll keep record of your 50 gallons a day water use per-person.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication