News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

RNC Releases NEW Ad "The Left: An Unhinged Mob"
Lunatic Leftists
lop guest
User ID: 461817
10-12-2018 02:00 AM

reporter RNC Releases NEW Ad "The Left: An Unhinged Mob"
Advertisement
RNC Releases NEW Ad "The Left: An Unhinged Mob"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continu...lMIyae9-ZU

This pretty much sums them up perfectly.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2018 02:06 AM

RE: RNC Releases NEW Ad "The Left: An Unhinged Mob"
Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2018 02:32 AM

Pianobanana
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 466525
10-12-2018 02:36 AM

Jhikpghf
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441964
10-12-2018 04:26 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2018 02:06 AM)
Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 450011
10-12-2018 04:29 AM

Nice..lol too bad only one channel will show that
Danger Dan
I do it all for Rock n Roll
User ID: 446966
10-12-2018 04:42 AM

horn RE: RNC Releases NEW Ad "The Left: An Unhinged Mob"
if you think either party is your friend
you're an IDIOT.

Sorry bout the Noise
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 467083
10-12-2018 04:52 AM

True, but only one party will destroy your property, prevent emergency services from reaching you, and assault you with a very deadly weapon.
Republicans in general are far from my favorite people, but I can't think of an instance- in 44 to 46 years, where republicans have ever gone to utterly bat guano insane lengths to try and get what they want. How many people have they actually killed and how many millions of dollars in property damage have they done (not counting these stupid, satanic wars)?

Even democrats are turning their backs.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 461391
10-12-2018 05:06 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2018 04:52 AM)
True, but only one party will destroy your property, prevent emergency services from reaching you, and assault you with a very deadly weapon.
Republicans in general are far from my favorite people, but I can't think of an instance- in 44 to 46 years, where republicans have ever gone to utterly bat guano insane lengths to try and get what they want. How many people have they actually killed and how many millions of dollars in property damage have they done (not counting these stupid, satanic wars)?

With all the recent demonizing taking place, I'm thinking that if the progressive left is able to claw back a little power, they plan on restricting many rights of those they call dregs, deplorables and Nazis.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 461391
10-12-2018 05:09 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2018 05:06 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2018 04:52 AM)

With all the recent demonizing taking place, I'm thinking that if the progressive left is able to claw back a little power, they plan on restricting many rights of those they call dregs, deplorables and Nazis.

Meant to say dehumanizing instead of demonizing.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 467083
10-12-2018 06:56 AM

God Forbid it. They got crazy enough when they got control of Congress in 2007. And then, people- even fellow democrats, were fighting them tooth and nail over 0bamacare (for months) and they did it anyway. That's why there was such a landslide in 2010.

These poor people are so off the deep end; have worked themselves into such a psychotic frenzy, I don't really doubt that some of them are in excruciating pain. What's sad is that the left has thoroughly infiltrated the mental health profession so that there's no one who can help them find their way back- only an echo chamber.

I don't know how many people watched the voting (I've forgotten if it was the committee vote or the actual confirmation vote. I think it was the vote out of committee.) Anyway, I was watching it on RT and these people/ women were in a hallway and had 2 different chants going and it honestly gave me a panic attack. I had to mute it. Really a disturbing sound.
I remember reading about some tribe or shamans or whatever who chant/ chanted to achieve an altered state of consciousness. It made me think of that. I think maybe they're actually self hypnotizing and maybe trying to brainwash others by doing this. It's completely bizarre.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication