News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Dumbfuckdemocrat Yvonne Harper released a statement that’ll make your brain hurt
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 467467
10-12-2018 03:03 AM

Dumbfuckdemocrat Yvonne Harper released a statement that’ll make your brain hurt
Advertisement
“I know that I am an elected official. But I am ALSO a person. A WOMAN, an individual, a constituent who has been listening to the confirmation hearings, the news and the current President’s (elected official) statements,” she wrote. “I admit that I did leave the curse words on it but to only get voters out there no matter what — but I was posting under my personal FB page and I made sure it was not council page — voters need to understand that I am a solid voter and a citizen.”

Today I gave a interview to Bill Harmon – WTVG at my home and not on City property – I did not post my personal views on…
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...949&type=3

“Dumbf—kistan”…

Yvonne Harper, a Democrat, drew backlash last week after she posted a map showing the states that voted for President Trump in the 2016 election labeled as “Dumbf—kistan” and the states who voted for Hillary Clinton labeled as “United States of America.”

She later deleted the post and said she shouldn’t have used profanity to make her point, but explained she was only trying to mobilize voters.

“I was posting as a constituent,” Ms. Harpertold a local ABC affiliate. “My job is to get people out to vote, and that’s what I thought I was doing. Didn’t realize that I was gonna draw this big uproar.” https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201...nds-meme-/
Quote this message in a reply
Isabella
User ID: 421592
10-12-2018 03:06 AM

RE: Dumbfuckdemocrat Yvonne Harper released a statement that’ll make your brain hurt
“Dumbf—kistan”…

Lmao

Strategos
Against Dystopia
User ID: 455233
10-12-2018 03:08 AM

RE: Dumbfuckdemocrat Yvonne Harper released a statement that’ll make your brain hurt
American Democrat cities like San Francisco are literal schitholes

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 438854
10-12-2018 03:10 AM

It evidently is only going to "make your brain hurt" if you're a tRumptard...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 467452
10-12-2018 03:21 AM

Whatssamatta?

chuckle
Hrd2Stbd
User ID: 462768
10-12-2018 03:27 AM

Another leftist twit complaining because we wouldnt install the Chappaqua Chupacabra on her throne. Imagine that bit*h running the economy right now.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

-Benjamin Franklin

"Nah...won't happen. We have the blacks on our side. They burn sh*t. And shoot sh*t up."

-Rayne, an LOP liberal

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/o4rc1wdTHK8[/video]
Loud Sneeze
Banned
User ID: 467480
10-12-2018 05:40 AM

We like our majority swelling landmass to be called Deploraville, bit*h. GET IT RIGHT.

Stay in you're destroyed coastal Dem-run sh*t-cities.

We'll just push you into the sea and take them back in the coming civil war. Turn them nice again.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2018 05:48 AM by Loud Sneeze.) Quote this message in a reply

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication