News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stock Crash Whispers
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 443824
10-12-2018 03:49 AM

Stock Crash Whispers
Advertisement
Because they know in advance.

Why Are So Many People Talking About The Potential For A Stock Market Crash In October?

ZERO HEDGE / BATTLE FOR WORLD – September 27, 2018: The article highlights: It is that time of the year again. Every year, people start talking about a possible stock market crash in October, because everyone remembers the historic crashes that took place in October 1987 and October 2008. Could we witness a similar stock market crash in October 2018?

(BattleForWorld: By no means is this the pending “big catastrophic crash for the stock market”. If the crash happens in October, it is just another short panic for the stock market. The tricks they plan in advance.)

Without a doubt, the market is primed for another crash. Stock valuations have been in crazytown territory for a very long time, and financial chaos has already begun to erupt in emerging markets all over the globe. When the stock market does collapse, it won’t exactly be a surprise. And a lot of people out there are pointing to October for historical reasons. I did not know this, but it turns out that the month with the most market volatility since the Dow was first established has been the month of October…

http://www.battleforworld.com/2018/09/27...-whispers/
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 467472
10-12-2018 04:36 AM

RE: Stock Crash Whispers
they have to report profits and this is final quarter for year.almost all corp budgets end on october 15.
so to pump their yearly public reports,this is the grab time.
Danger Dan
I do it all for Rock n Roll
User ID: 446966
10-12-2018 04:38 AM

wall RE: Stock Crash Whispers
my energy stocks - had a terrible week

dammit

Sorry bout the Noise
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 467472
10-12-2018 04:40 AM

Danger Dan  Wrote: (10-12-2018 04:38 AM)
my energy stocks - had a terrible week

dammit

should have bought gold! Rofl
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441693
10-12-2018 04:40 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2018 03:49 AM)
Because they know in advance.

Why Are So Many People Talking About The Potential For A Stock Market Crash In October?

ZERO HEDGE / BATTLE FOR WORLD – September 27, 2018: The article highlights: It is that time of the year again. Every year, people start talking about a possible stock market crash in October, because everyone remembers the historic crashes that took place in October 1987 and October 2008. Could we witness a similar stock market crash in October 2018?

(BattleForWorld: By no means is this the pending “big catastrophic crash for the stock market”. If the crash happens in October, it is just another short panic for the stock market. The tricks they plan in advance.)

Without a doubt, the market is primed for another crash. Stock valuations have been in crazytown territory for a very long time, and financial chaos has already begun to erupt in emerging markets all over the globe. When the stock market does collapse, it won’t exactly be a surprise. And a lot of people out there are pointing to October for historical reasons. I did not know this, but it turns out that the month with the most market volatility since the Dow was first established has been the month of October…

http://www.battleforworld.com/2018/09/27...-whispers/

You didn't even mention October 1929 the original crash that kicked off the Depression.
So, that's three times last Century. And you know what they say, once is just a thing and twice is interesting coincidence, but three times is a PATTERN.

In any case I expect this to grind lower day after day until a particular date in November. The October Kickoff is just a hat tip to the past.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 361254
10-12-2018 05:35 AM

Same old bullshit.
Perfect timing to affect the midterms.

Deep state taking out trump.

However it won,t hold .

Real wages rising,,,etc., etc.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 260259
10-12-2018 06:21 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2018 04:36 AM)
they have to report profits and this is final quarter for year.almost all corp budgets end on october 15.
so to pump their yearly public reports,this is the grab time.

WE HAVE A WINNER !!!!!

Dam , I was getting sick of hearing the liberals around here trying to pin this horse sh1t on Trump …
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 467486
10-12-2018 06:30 AM

A country trillions of dollars in debt trying to figure out how it stays afloat Rich m************making money off the internet I'm trying to figure out where the f****** s*** keeps coming from!
Talk about a con job ploy system to begin with

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication