News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Kanye West Says He's The Best Musician On Planet & Spirits Of Bob Marley & 2pac
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 467876
10-14-2018 08:38 AM

stars Kanye West Says He's The Best Musician On Planet & Spirits Of Bob Marley & 2pac
Advertisement
A new video of Kanye has emerged and something is off about him..

Kanye West Says He's The Best Musician On The Planet & Spirits Of Bob Marley & 2pac Flow Through him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uASAZmrZ3D8

Wow look at his eyes he looks possessed here, Can't keep them open for even one second.

Clearly he is mentally unstable and something is very wrong with him.

Also he is not even close to being in the realm of Bob Marley or Tupac, I don't even know the name or remember the sound/music of one kanye west song.
Quote this message in a reply
Hawkeye
Now with 25% less Ethanol
User ID: 402368
10-14-2018 08:41 AM

RE: Kanye West Says He's The Best Musician On Planet & Spirits Of Bob Marley &...
I'll be damned... he's right... now that's some quality music.

chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-14-2018 08:47 AM

RE: Kanye West Says He's The Best Musician On Planet & Spirits Of Bob Marley &...
Hawkeye  Wrote: (10-14-2018 08:41 AM)

chuckle

OMG. lol

I couldn't even last 2 minutes, Isn't that his new video or something.

facepalm

Kanye West idea of genius lyrics: "I'm a sick f*#k, I like a quick f*#k"

Repeat x10
Hawkeye
10-14-2018 08:51 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-14-2018 08:47 AM)
Hawkeye  Wrote: (10-14-2018 08:41 AM)

chuckle

OMG. lol

facepalm

Repeat x10

Back in my day, if you were a talent-less hack making a music video, you would put lots of half naked women in it. This guy is so arrogant that he thinks he doesn't need them. Newsflash... He does. chuckle

The funny costumes are neat though. 2 points for the Jewish creative team that came up with that idea... Jptdknpa
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 438854
10-14-2018 08:53 AM

And somebody started a thread on here about how proud he is to be an American because of Kanye...

you tell me, which one is crazier?
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-14-2018 09:00 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-14-2018 08:53 AM)
And somebody started a thread on here about how proud he is to be an American because of Kanye...

you tell me, which one is crazier?

I see your point.

I don't think that guy has been on since that thread. chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-14-2018 09:05 AM

Hawkeye  Wrote: (10-14-2018 08:51 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-14-2018 08:47 AM)
OMG. lol

facepalm

Repeat x10

Back in my day, if you were a talent-less hack making a music video, you would put lots of half naked women in it. This guy is so arrogant that he thinks he doesn't need them. Newsflash... He does. chuckle

The funny costumes are neat though. 2 points for the Jewish creative team that came up with that idea... Jptdknpa

chuckle Jhikpghf The costumes are literally the only thing that video has going for it, Guess they gotta distract from the horrendous "music" somehow.

Tupac and Marley are rolling in their graves.
Isabella
User ID: 421592
10-14-2018 09:05 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-14-2018 08:38 AM)

Kanye West Says He's The Best Musician On The Planet & Spirits Of Bob Marley & 2pac Flow Through him

Wow look at his eyes he looks possessed here, Can't keep them open for even one second.

Also he is not even close to being in the realm of Bob Marley or Tupac, I don't even know the name or remember the sound/music of one kanye west song.

Is this an old video of him that emerged or a new one?
After the Oval Office he went into an Apple store got on a table and started in, videos were posted of it.
His blinking eyes are more concerning then what he's saying, he's said stuff like that before and for his and his kids sake I hope it was an old video because if not he looks like he's headed for trouble again.

LoP Guest
lop guest
10-14-2018 09:06 AM

Isabella  Wrote: (10-14-2018 09:05 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-14-2018 08:38 AM)

After the Oval Office he went into an Apple store got on a table and started in, videos were posted of it.
His blinking eyes are more concerning then what he's saying, he's said stuff like that before and for his and his kids sake I hope it was an old video because if not he looks like he's headed for trouble again.

It just emerged and is new so i'm assuming someone pulled it from a livestream of some sort or instagram post.

Pretty sure this is after his whitehouse visit sometime in the last few days.
Isabella
User ID: 421592
10-14-2018 09:15 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-14-2018 09:06 AM)
Isabella  Wrote: (10-14-2018 09:05 AM)

It just emerged and is new so i'm assuming someone pulled it from a livestream of some sort or instagram post.

He did say tin 2016(?) that he became addicted to opioids that he got after liposurgery.

He does have a thing for the famous..

wiki

"Over the course of his career, West has been known to compare himself to various influential figures and entities in art and culture,

including Braveheart, Kurt Cobain, Leonardo da Vinci, Walt Disney, Thomas Edison, Google, Jimi Hendrix, Thierry Hermès, Howard Hughes, Michael Jackson, Steve Jobs, Ralph Lauren, Michelangelo, Jim Morrison, Nike, Pablo Picasso, Axl Rose, William Shakespeare, Socrates, David Stern, Donald Trump, Andy Warhol, Anna Wintour, and Willy Wonka[305][306][307] "

LoP Guest
lop guest
10-14-2018 09:21 AM

Isabella  Wrote: (10-14-2018 09:15 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-14-2018 09:06 AM)

He did say tin 2016(?) that he became addicted to opioids that he got after liposurgery.

He does have a thing for the famous..

wiki

"Over the course of his career, West has been known to compare himself to various influential figures and entities in art and culture,

including Braveheart, Kurt Cobain, Leonardo da Vinci, Walt Disney, Thomas Edison, Google, Jimi Hendrix, Thierry Hermès, Howard Hughes, Michael Jackson, Steve Jobs, Ralph Lauren, Michelangelo, Jim Morrison, Nike, Pablo Picasso, Axl Rose, William Shakespeare, Socrates, David Stern, Donald Trump, Andy Warhol, Anna Wintour, and Willy Wonka[305][306][307] "

Yeah just found more on it, It's new..

Kanye West Unleashes Live Rant on Mind Control, His Publishing Rights & Being the 'Best Living Recording Artist'

Kanye West brought his unfiltered thoughts to Twitter Saturday night (Oct. 13), where he went live on video to rant about mind control, the media and how his own mind works. He also claimed he's been told he cannot buy the rights to his publishing from Sony/ATV.

The rapper, who offered a lengthy monologue when he met with President Trump this week, reactivated his account after seemingly deleting it a week ago and posted a new 9-minute video of himself talking to the camera.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/colum...transcript

Maybe he is trying to tell us he is under mind control, Many have made videos about him being under some sort of mk ultra style mind control in the past.

The eye movement just isn't right in the video something is very off about him mentally.
Hawkeye
10-14-2018 09:23 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-14-2018 09:05 AM)
Hawkeye  Wrote: (10-14-2018 08:51 AM)

chuckle Jhikpghf The costumes are literally the only thing that video has going for it, Guess they gotta distract from the horrendous "music" somehow.

Tupac and Marley are rolling in their graves.

I think it's supposed to be the other loser's video and they are using Kanye to give him street cred. Notice how Kanye keeps moving his costume in front of him. I'm watching the BBC Office right now and that is totally a David Brent move.... chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 435649
10-14-2018 10:22 AM

Can you imagine watching your mother in law pimp out her daughters daily? Bet she can't wait for her granddaughters to turn legal.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 325720
10-14-2018 10:59 AM

But you guys.... Are you not distracted / entertained?!
Danger Dan
I do it all for Rock n Roll
User ID: 446966
10-14-2018 12:21 PM

cow RE: Kanye West Says He's The Best Musician On Planet & Spirits Of Bob Marley &...
ac488

Sorry bout the Noise
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication