News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average

Why Would A Mod Edit My Thread and Change the Video to one of an Opposing View??
Elizabeth
Yeh Yeh I Know
User ID: 201891
01-10-2017 08:42 PM

wall Why Would A Mod Edit My Thread and Change the Video to one of an Opposing View??
Advertisement
I posted this thread

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-725577.html

With this video of Mark Dice proving Trump did not imitate the disabled reporter...

And a mod edited my thread and put a video of trumps grabbing pu$$y comments in its place, and I got a screenshot of it before the mod changed it back ...

[Image: Screenshot_20170110_120535.png]

Why?? Why would Mods changing the contents of a users thread be acceptable?

"I think if people want to wipe out reminders of slavery, segregation & white supremacy we might consider getting rid of the Democratic Party"- Dnesh D'Souza

Elizabeth
Yeh Yeh I Know
01-10-2017 08:57 PM

RE: Why Would A Mod Edit My Thread and Change the Video to one of an Opposing View??
So nothing?? No response??

Not even other members stepping up to question it? Is the changing of information presented here not sacred, important to anyone?

So is this what CT has come to? Where users content can be changed on a whim to a totally different context, and no one blink an eye about it?

Damn I knew CT had pretty much died. But to see its last breath is freaking sad.

"I think if people want to wipe out reminders of slavery, segregation & white supremacy we might consider getting rid of the Democratic Party"- Dnesh D'Souza
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 399691
01-10-2017 08:59 PM

RE: Why Would A Mod Edit My Thread and Change the Video to one of an Opposing View??
This site is really going down the tubes and all because of a pair of alt-left mods who feel the need to redact any post/video/speech that conflicts with their beliefs.

Very sad.
Elizabeth
Yeh Yeh I Know
01-10-2017 09:05 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-10-2017 08:59 PM)
This site is really going down the tubes and all because of a pair of alt-left mods who feel the need to redact any post/video/speech that conflicts with their beliefs.

Very sad.

How far have we fallen that we dont even blink an eye at that. Its one thing to for a Mod to have an opposing view.

Its kills any legitimacy a Conspiracy Forum has for Mods to be allowed to literally edit and change users content to an opposing view on a whim.

How often does this happen?

Conspiracy is supposed to be a place for truth seekers, whistle blowers... Where do people like that go when they can no longer post truth without what is written under their name being edited? Not because it breaks some sort of terms of service, but simply because a mod has an opposing view???

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 401041
01-10-2017 09:09 PM

You're sounding pretty desperate. Do you get like an extra $1 per post for being a Trump apologist?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397629
01-10-2017 09:10 PM

I have a better question.

Why would anyone be dumb enough, to sign up for sites like this, when it is nothing but a social experiment/data mining operation ?
Lakers_78
Banned
User ID: 400180
01-10-2017 09:13 PM

I saw E Amore around this morning. He's pretty vocal against anything white such as Jeff Sessions.
Disturbed staff
Wondering....
User ID: 1
01-10-2017 09:13 PM

If a mod makes an edit to a thread (we only fix issues with threadtitles btw) it shows an 'edited by' message.

[Image: mybbsig.php]
Elizabeth
Yeh Yeh I Know
01-10-2017 09:14 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-10-2017 09:09 PM)
You're sounding pretty desperate. Do you get like an extra $1 per post for being a Trump apologist?

No Im not desperate.

Frankly Im shocked and frustrated that anyone entrusted with a Mod position would think such actions were acceptable.

And I post what I post because I believe in it and believe it to be truth.

Sadly Im realizing the only truth here is what Mods want you to believe

Dr. FEEL
lop guest
User ID: 398069
01-10-2017 09:14 PM

Liberals_Lack_Logic  Wrote: (01-10-2017 09:13 PM)
I saw E Amore around this morning. He's pretty vocal against anything white such as Jeff Sessions.

Does that mean Crumple Crumpl E stein will be along shortly, Hiding3

Dont ban me please, chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 346786
01-10-2017 09:16 PM

I've had that happen to me before and was banned for voicing my outrage
Elizabeth
Yeh Yeh I Know
01-10-2017 09:17 PM

Disturbed  Wrote: (01-10-2017 09:13 PM)
If a mod makes an edit to a thread (we only fix issues with threadtitles btw) it shows an 'edited by' message.

How else could that be done? It wasnt done by me. And that screenshot is not pf.a quote(note its still white not gray) but of the actual opening post.

There is no way I could have even accidently have edited it by including.that grab.pu$$y vid because I never clicked on the vid or copied the address for it

Lakers_78
Banned
User ID: 400180
01-10-2017 09:17 PM

Pretty sure it was the Russians.
Disturbed staff
Wondering....
User ID: 1
01-10-2017 09:21 PM

Dragonborn  Wrote: (01-10-2017 09:17 PM)

How else could that be done? It wasnt done by me. And that screenshot is not pf.a quote(note its still white not gray) but of the actual opening post.

There is no way I could have even accidently have edited it by including.that grab.pu$$y vid because I never clicked on the vid or copied the address for it

I am sometimes amazed what i click by accident with 'coffee fingers', while waking up or falling asleep.

I don't think any mod would be stupid enough to do such a thing..

[Image: mybbsig.php]
Dr. FEEL
lop guest
User ID: 398069
01-10-2017 09:21 PM

Dragonborn  Wrote: (01-10-2017 09:17 PM)

RUSSIANS, Lmao
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication