News
news The Forgotten California Megaflood
news The Ancient Serpent Stone of Loch Ness
news Giant Staircase and Under-Ice Building Spotted in Antarctica
news Could Dark Streaks in Venus' Clouds Be Signs of Alien Life?
news The birth of half-human, half-animal chimeras
news The Strange Case of the Minnesota Iceman
news Flying Saucers to Mind Control: 22 Declassified Military & CIA Secrets
news The Butterfly People of Joplin, Missouri
news The Navy’s new robot boats swarm the enemy on their own
news Spectacular collision of suns will create new star in night sky in 2022
news Researchers claim 'giant hand from cave' could be extraterrestrial

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average

Who exactly is Carter Page?
Doug Fisher
User ID: 396523
01-12-2017 01:22 AM

Who exactly is Carter Page?
Advertisement
So the Buzzfeed story obviously has a lot of issues...which is par for the course with Buzzfeed. But when refuting the story at the press conference, Trump's press secretary said that the president elect "does not know" Carter Page. (17 mins in video below)

This is obviously a flat out lie.

From a March 21st interview with WP:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/pos...37722b58d2

Quote:RYAN: Thank you… We’ve heard you’re going to be announcing your foreign policy team shortly… Any you can share with us?

TRUMP: Well, I hadn’t thought of doing it, but if you want I can give you some of the names… Walid Phares, who you probably know, PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives caucus, and counter-terrorism expert; Carter Page, PhD; George Papadopoulos, he’s an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy; the Honorable Joe Schmitz, [former] inspector general at the Department of Defense; [retired] Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg; and I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do, but that’s a representative group.

The Carter Page story isn't new. I read the profiles of him a while back, and the following Politico story which paints him as a murky character, but leaves you with the impression that he was just some scam artist, inflating his own credentials.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2...cow-214283

It's hard to believe that some nobody would weasel his way into Trump's inner circle, and even harder to believe that he would be one of only five people that Trump named off the top of his head. Clearly he has some significance in Trump's mind. It's also clear that at some point the Russian gov't decided they wanted to bolster this guy's credibility.

So I'm curious if we've learned anything new about this guy, and why The Washington Post and other mainstream sources have attempted to downplay his significance, despite the fact that he's being mentioned by both Trump and the highest levels of the Russian gov't. Why did he tell the Washington Post he served with Marine intelligence, and RT that he served with the Navy? Did he serve with both?

Usually people who go from military intelligence to Merrill Lynch to the Council on Foreign Relations have some significance. I sense some desperation in all the attempts to paint him as a mid-level executive who wandered into Trump's inner circle, "accidentally" being placed on a list of his advisers.

“You open the newspaper to an article on some subject you know well...you read with exasperation or amusement the multiple errors in a story, and then turn the page to national or international affairs, and read as if the rest of the newspaper was somehow more accurate about Palestine than the baloney you just read. You turn the page and forget what you know.”
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 246210
01-12-2017 01:30 AM

RE: Who exactly is Carter Page?
So weird.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 401230
01-12-2017 01:36 AM

Lol,marines and navy are same.iq or no q.
Doug Fisher
01-12-2017 01:37 AM

By the way I'm not suggesting that the allegations are necessarily true, and that Page is some Russian spy who is buddy buddy with Trump. He could just as easily be working for US intelligence, sent to infiltrate Trump's inner circle so that his mere presence could be used to smear the Trump campaign in the future. All I know is that this guy is sketchy as f*#k, and that Trump went from calling him an "excellent guy" to "I have no idea who this guy is." Why is everyone trying to get away from this guy?

“You open the newspaper to an article on some subject you know well...you read with exasperation or amusement the multiple errors in a story, and then turn the page to national or international affairs, and read as if the rest of the newspaper was somehow more accurate about Palestine than the baloney you just read. You turn the page and forget what you know.”
Doug Fisher
01-12-2017 01:40 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-12-2017 01:36 AM)
Lol,marines and navy are same.iq or no q.

What? There's Marine intelligence positions and then there's Navy intelligence positions. But that's besides the point. Either way the guy went from intelligence to Merrill Lynch to CFR, and now deals with Central Asian oil contracts. That's why he has my attention...

NormalIsSubjective

User ID: 399131
01-12-2017 06:24 AM

An interesting story.

Makes one wonder what the deal is with this guy.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397519
01-12-2017 06:27 AM

Just guessing but I'd say it's possible that one of his aides was tasked with preparing the list of candidates and Trump memorized the list so he could answer press questions.

He's a busy man, I'm sure he's relying a lot on personal aides as he should in order to delegate authority to meet objectives and time schedules.
Johntaraz
A Hunger Artist
User ID: 360699
01-12-2017 06:36 AM

I don't know who he is.
Anon

I get the impression Trump's cabinet & advisors, appointments, were picked for him.

So when he says he doesn't know the guy, it might be true.

Maybe he met him for the first time last week?

He needs to stay on script.

And be a decider.

LOL

At least ditch the FED, and break up big pharma monopolies. Promises, promises.

Those two accomplishments would make him all-time golden.

Ignore the little bullocks when they prance.

"The unexamined life is not worth living."--Socrates"
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true."
— Søren Kierkegaard
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 261758
01-12-2017 06:46 AM

For those of us unaware of this name, it would be nice to cite a time on that hour and a half youtube. So... who IS Carter Page? Still don't know.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 246210
01-12-2017 06:53 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-12-2017 06:46 AM)
For those of us unaware of this name, it would be nice to cite a time on that hour and a half youtube. So... who IS Carter Page? Still don't know.

He did.
MainStreetFatCat
User ID: 398160
01-12-2017 07:05 AM

Doug Fisher  Wrote: (01-12-2017 01:37 AM)
By the way I'm not suggesting that the allegations are necessarily true, and that Page is some Russian spy who is buddy buddy with Trump. He could just as easily be working for US intelligence, sent to infiltrate Trump's inner circle so that his mere presence could be used to smear the Trump campaign in the future. All I know is that this guy is sketchy as f*#k, and that Trump went from calling him an "excellent guy" to "I have no idea who this guy is." Why is everyone trying to get away from this guy?

I wouldn't get too worked up about this. This Russian thing is nothing but an Israeli Mossad deflection trick designed to throw everyone off the trail while Chabad-Likud-Lansky remnants overtake the White House via Trump.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 07:06 AM by MainStreetFatCat.) Quote this message in a reply
Doug Fisher
01-12-2017 08:40 AM

MainStreetFatCat  Wrote: (01-12-2017 07:05 AM)
Doug Fisher  Wrote: (01-12-2017 01:37 AM)

I wouldn't get too worked up about this. This Russian thing is nothing but an Israeli Mossad deflection trick designed to throw everyone off the trail while Chabad-Likud-Lansky remnants overtake the White House via Trump.

I'm mostly in agreement with you, but Carter Page seems to be a US intelligence asset, not Russian. I just want to know who the dude is, because everybody keeps saying he's a nobody despite all the red flags.

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 08:40 AM by Doug Fisher.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 356291
01-12-2017 09:44 AM

Very good Carter Page story. Gives his background.https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-30/trump-russia-adviser-carter-page-interview
NormalIsSubjective

User ID: 399131
01-13-2017 12:56 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-12-2017 09:44 AM)
Very good Carter Page story. Gives his background.https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-30/trump-russia-adviser-carter-page-interview

Tnx; interesting stuff.

Clickable link: https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/artic...-interview

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication