News
news Nano-Hologram Technology Will Bring 3D Images to Phones, Tablets, and TVs
news UFO hunters spot 'flying disc' near International Space Station
news Mysterious Russian 'killer satellites' spring back to life
news 'Alien megastructure' star is dimming again
news China claims breakthrough in mining 'flammable ice'
news Leaked NSA malware is helping hijack computers around the world
news The London startup hoping to 'build the Matrix'
news Did the biblical Tower of Babel really exist?
news Eeerily Similar 'Crashed UFO' Events 11 Years Apart
news Terrifying 20m-tall rogue waves are actually real
news Hyperloop Highway Would Travel to India In Three Hours

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

I was at an IN-OUT BURGER joint the other night
Dr. Who
lop guest
User ID: 398084
01-12-2017 02:04 AM

beermug I was at an IN-OUT BURGER joint the other night
Advertisement
It was at lease three deep at both registers as my number was about a dozen people ahead of me waiting. I counted how many kids working there to make things flowing. The head count was around 17 but it was like counting birds feeding bird seeds never still.

As I finished my number three burger, with double onions, comes with fries and a medium drink just under a 6 bill.

It never stopped being three deep at the registers, and as I pulled out with my car four more cars pulled in. The time was about 8pm.

They say they make 12 dollars an hour at the door, do the math. 17X12 just for wages an hour.

Liberals_Lack_Logic
User ID: 400180
01-12-2017 02:09 AM

RE: I was at an IN-OUT BURGER joint the other night
It's still a highly profitable company, there are people in line there from 11 am to 2 am all days of the week. The managers there make 100k a year. The burgers are good for what they are, they aren't traditional at all and they have russian salad dressing on them. I like fat burger better tho, in n out is all about getting the customer in and out as fast as possible, and that means taking as little time as possible making the burger. That means you get less as a customer.

Donald Trump: Let's Make America Great Again

[Image: hillary_jail_small.jpg] [Image: Animated-Flag-USSR.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 02:10 AM by Liberals_Lack_Logic.)
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 398770
01-12-2017 02:21 AM

Dr. Who  Wrote: (01-12-2017 02:04 AM)
It was at lease three deep at both registers as my number was about a dozen people ahead of me waiting. I counted how many kids working there to make things flowing. The head count was around 17 but it was like counting birds feeding bird seeds never still.

As I finished my number three burger, with double onions, comes with fries and a medium drink just under a 6 bill.

It never stopped being three deep at the registers, and as I pulled out with my car four more cars pulled in. The time was about 8pm.

They say they make 12 dollars an hour at the door, do the math. 17X12 just for wages an hour.

I make my own, red chili bean, green lentil burgers.

Hugs

I shall start putting yogurt on my burgers now with dill and gherkins.

chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397519
01-12-2017 02:23 AM

I would eat there if they had a sauerkraut burger.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 401230
01-12-2017 02:30 AM

Dang thats good dow and keeps the mind bz so time flies.
Vegas
User ID: 326032
01-12-2017 02:32 AM

Liberals_Lack_Logic  Wrote: (01-12-2017 02:09 AM)
It's still a highly profitable company, there are people in line there from 11 am to 2 am all days of the week. The managers there make 100k a year. The burgers are good for what they are, they aren't traditional at all and they have russian salad dressing on them. I like fat burger better tho, in n out is all about getting the customer in and out as fast as possible, and that means taking as little time as possible making the burger. That means you get less as a customer.

Someone needs to tell John McCain...

Cheer
AnimalWithStyle
lop guest
User ID: 398301
01-12-2017 08:02 AM

What are you talking about??????????? They have a 1000's Island sauce that is just every so slightly different... Russian dressing?... NOT IN A MILLION YEARS....

I lived down the street from the original in n out and very close to headquarters and college for newhires. There burgers are all quality controlled from the littlest thing to the greatest... EVERY ASPECT.. I like fatburger a lot but I would take a double double animal style with extra tomato every day and only once in a blue moon a FATBURGER even though they are very good.

P.S. CALIFORNIA PASSED A NEW LAW SAYING YOU CANNOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR BURGER MEDIUM RARE ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a joke! The manager at In n Out told me this two days ago when I was ordering from her. THIS STATE BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!! OFFICALLY!!!!!!!!!!
In and Out meat is privately grown and butchered and you could eat it raw it is so fresh, never frozen... SOOOO DamN GOOD but I cannot have it med rare????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was never any vote on this, KKKalifornia controllers just decided to make a law. IDIOTS!!!!!!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397441
01-12-2017 08:09 AM

Used to eat at the one on Lankershim in North Hollywood all the time in the 90's. I live in Texas now and they are popping up everywhere. I have one less than 2 miles from my house now, and have been eating there fairly regularly. There's a chain here in Austin called P. Terry's and the burgers are just as good, but with better fries and way better shakes. Obviously they have copied the In-N-Out model though. I still like In-N-Out a little better for nostalgic reasons!

Fat burger is good too. Used to eat there a lot. In-N-Out is better though!!!Jhikpghf
Dr. Who
lop guest
01-12-2017 08:15 AM

beermug RE: I was at an IN-OUT BURGER joint the other night
In-N-Out's reclusive 34-year-old heiress reveals shocking details about her family and relationships

The famously reclusive 34-year-old heiress to In-N-Out's fortune has offered rare insight into her personal life in a new video.

Lynsi Snyder, the billionaire president of the California-based burger chain and granddaughter of its founders, discusses her four marriages, the death of her father, and her past drug use in the 10-minute video, which was posted Wednesday to the website IAmSecond.com.

She said her father, Guy Snyder, battled drug addiction and was in and out of rehab facilities from the time she was five years old. He later had an affair, and her parents divorced when she was 12.

"It was really hard for me to see him fail and be weak because I knew how bad he wanted to be a good husband and good father," she said.

Around the same time, in 1993, her father took control of In-N-Out from his brother, who died in a plane crash.

Her father led the company until he died of a prescription-drug overdose in 1999.

"My world shattered," she said. "After my dad died there was no way I was going to be alone."

Immediately following his death, Snyder married her first husband when she was 18 years old.

"It wasn't right," she said. "I paid the price with a divorce and jumped right into the arms of someone else."

Then she said she started smoking pot and abusing alcohol.

"At that point I pretty much realized I'm the outcast in the family," she said. "I figured I'm divorced — I might as well embrace this."

She said she worried she would "meet an early death" like her father, and eventually she got married again, had two children, and later had an affair. The marriage dissolved within six years, she said.

READ MORE: http://www.sfgate.com/technology/busines...850993.php
Liberals_Lack_Logic
User ID: 400180
01-12-2017 08:22 AM

AnimalWithStyle  Wrote: (01-12-2017 08:02 AM)

What are you talking about??????????? They have a 1000's Island sauce that is just every so slightly different... Russian dressing?... NOT IN A MILLION YEARS....

I lived down the street from the original in n out and very close to headquarters and college for newhires. There burgers are all quality controlled from the littlest thing to the greatest... EVERY ASPECT.. I like fatburger a lot but I would take a double double animal style with extra tomato every day and only once in a blue moon a FATBURGER even though they are very good.

P.S. CALIFORNIA PASSED A NEW LAW SAYING YOU CANNOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR BURGER MEDIUM RARE ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a joke! The manager at In n Out told me this two days ago when I was ordering from her. THIS STATE BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!! OFFICALLY!!!!!!!!!!
In and Out meat is privately grown and butchered and you could eat it raw it is so fresh, never frozen... SOOOO DamN GOOD but I cannot have it med rare????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was never any vote on this, KKKalifornia controllers just decided to make a law. IDIOTS!!!!!!

There isn't much difference in 1000's Island sauce and Russian Salad Dressing bro. It takes about 15 mins to cook a fatburger and thats a good sign that you are actually getting a lot of meat. In n out barely has any beef on it. The best thing about fatburger too is that you can add bacon and the relish on it makes it the best.

Donald Trump: Let's Make America Great Again

[Image: hillary_jail_small.jpg] [Image: Animated-Flag-USSR.gif]
Dr. Who
lop guest
01-12-2017 08:29 AM

My son like Five Guy's better.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 401241
01-12-2017 08:35 AM

I like hybrid burger that you add egg, bread crumbs, a little tomato soup to, but it's all in the ratio. Just a bit.
Then serve with cheese and mayo, lots of mayo.
Archangel
Michael
User ID: 400684
01-12-2017 08:37 AM

Vegas  Wrote: (01-12-2017 02:32 AM)

Someone needs to tell John McCain...

Cheer

It's the damn Russian dressing that has all th hacking equipement in it......That needs to be rounded up as soon as possible..

Rooftops
Holy Spirit
Amazing Grace
Jess
User ID: 396677
01-12-2017 08:45 AM

They used to have a burger restaurant called Fuddruckers. You can imagine the fun teens had with that name, but that was probably some of the best burgers I ever ate. You ordered your burger how you wanted it made, and with or without melted cheese on it, then took the burger to a salad bar filled with toppings you put on yourself.

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.

-William Blake -
Archangel
Michael
User ID: 400684
01-12-2017 08:46 AM

And I have to drive three hours for an In n Out.... I must have one~~~

Scream1
!!!

Rooftops
Holy Spirit
Amazing Grace
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication