News
news Shadow People On The Loose
news A mysterious hole nearly the size of South Carolina has opened in Antarctica's ice
news A Case for Time Travelers
news Floating Wind Farms in the North Atlantic Could Power the World
news UFO' spotted over Yellowstone volcano?
news Is A.I. Going Too Far?
news The Strange Story of the Blue Fugates of Kentucky
news Argentine Rancher Believes Aliens Mutilated His Cattle
news Tech Insiders Fear Mind-Controlled Society
news The Moon Once Had an Atmosphere
news 30 years after Gulf Breeze UFO sightings, is the truth still out there?

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

EU GOES AFTER NUTELLA
Spirit of Prosperity
lop guest
User ID: 398770
01-12-2017 02:27 AM

heart EU GOES AFTER NUTELLA
Advertisement
I don't support people eating "NUTELLA", as I wouldn't be on my healthy list of things to eat.

However, I cannot agree with the EU about palm oil, and the claim that The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) says about "Palm Oil" causing cancer.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/819268737371164675

Palm oil as a component in that is only found in palm oil and pearl barley, as far as I am aware.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 371504
01-12-2017 02:32 AM

RE: EU GOES AFTER NUTELLA
Well then. I'm sure the way the oil is extracted and processed in to the final product wouldn't cause cancer now would it?
Spirit of Prosperity
lop guest
01-12-2017 02:34 AM

heart RE: EU GOES AFTER NUTELLA
Spirit of Prosperity  Wrote: (01-12-2017 02:27 AM)
I don't support people eating "NUTELLA", as it wouldn't be on my healthy list of things to eat.

However, I cannot agree with the EU about palm oil, and the claim that The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) says about "Palm Oil" causing cancer.

Palm oil as a component in that is only found in palm oil and pearl barley, as far as I am aware.

Unrefined palm oil is a significant source of tocotrienol, part of the vitamin E family.[17][18]

Vit E is essential for boosting estrogen, that boosts the collagen in the body.

Red palm oil is rich in carotenes, such as alpha-carotene, beta-carotene and lycopene, which give it a characteristic dark red color.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_oil

I cook with palm oil sometimes, just a little of it because it has a very strong flavour. I've also spread it on bread too, if and when I've been out of butter. Heartflowers
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-12-2017 02:35 AM

Spirit of Prosperity  Wrote: (01-12-2017 02:34 AM)
I don't support people eating "NUTELLA", as it wouldn't be on my healthy list of things to eat.

Unrefined palm oil is a significant source of tocotrienol, part of the vitamin E family.[17][18]

Red palm oil is rich in carotenes, such as alpha-carotene, beta-carotene and lycopene, which give it a characteristic dark red color.

I cook with palm oil sometimes, just a little of it because it has a very strong flavour. I've also spread it on bread too, if and when I've been out of butter. Heartflowers

If that was all that was in that cheap palm oil that Nutella contains fine. It's not. Most commercial palm oil including the one in Nutella is extracted through a chemical process with a petroleum-derived solvent.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-12-2017 02:38 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-12-2017 02:35 AM)
Spirit of Prosperity  Wrote: (01-12-2017 02:34 AM)

If that was all that was in that cheap palm oil that Nutella contains fine. It's not. Most commercial palm oil including the one in Nutella is extracted through a chemical process with a petroleum-derived solvent.

They shouldn't blame the palm oil then should they?
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-12-2017 02:42 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-12-2017 02:38 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-12-2017 02:35 AM)

If it's extracted that way then it's bad. You can blame whoever you chose. Most people will blame the government knowing damn well the corporation made the choice to go with an inferior product that puts people at risk. I guess the choice to take that risk is still yours for now though...
Eat all you want. We won't complain.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 400404
01-12-2017 02:46 AM

I don't support people eating "NUTELLA", as I wouldn't be on my healthy list of things to eat.

Nowadays every food causes cancer since tchernobyl and fukushima turned the entire globe into a nuclear shitpot.
If anyone thinks that he could find non radioactive food anywhere on the globe........Lmao
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-12-2017 02:47 AM

reporter RE: EU GOES AFTER NUTELLA
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-12-2017 02:42 AM)

If it's extracted that way then it's bad. You can blame whoever you chose. Most people will blame the government knowing damn well the corporation made the choice to go with an inferior product that puts people at risk. I guess the choice to take that risk is still yours for now though...

As I've already pointed out, I don't eat nutella.

Did you know that the product in America is different to the European product?

The main ingredients of Nutella are sugar,[11] palm oil, and hazelnut,[12] followed by cocoa solids and skimmed milk. In the United States, Nutella contains soy products.[13] Nutella is marketed as "hazelnut cream" in many countries. Under Italian law, it cannot be labeled as a "chocolate cream", as it does not meet minimum cocoa solids concentration criteria. Ferrero uses 25 percent of the global supply of hazelnuts.[14]

The traditional Piedmont recipe, Gianduja, was a mixture containing approximately 71.5% hazelnut paste and 19.5% chocolate. It was developed in Piedmont, Italy after taxes on cocoa beans hindered the manufacture and distribution of conventional chocolate.[15]

Production

Nutella is produced in various facilities. In the North American market, it is produced at a plant in Brantford, Ontario in Canada [16] and more recently in San José Iturbide, Guanajuato, Mexico.

In 2012, French senator Yves Daudigny proposed a tax increase on palm oil from €100 to €400 per metric tonne. At 20 percent, palm oil is one of Nutella's main ingredients and the tax was dubbed "the Nutella tax" in the media.[6]

Also in 2012, America sued the company.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutella
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396849
01-12-2017 03:39 AM

Eating tobacco is also bad for your health
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 378814
01-12-2017 03:46 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-12-2017 02:47 AM)

As I've already pointed out, I don't eat nutella.

Did you know that the product in America is different to the European product?

The main ingredients of Nutella are sugar,[11] palm oil, and hazelnut,[12] followed by cocoa solids and skimmed milk. In the United States, Nutella contains soy products.[13] Nutella is marketed as "hazelnut cream" in many countries. Under Italian law, it cannot be labeled as a "chocolate cream", as it does not meet minimum cocoa solids concentration criteria. Ferrero uses 25 percent of the global supply of hazelnuts.[14]

I call it a little bit of heaven when put on a waffle.
Doug Fisher
User ID: 396523
01-12-2017 03:47 AM

They're not claiming it's residual solvent or the extraction process, but glycidyl esters and two other esters called 2-MCPD and 3-MCPD, that result from heating the palm oil to extremely high temperatures. Reminds me of vegetable oil vs hydrogenated vegetable oil. The high temps are what make it dangerous.

"The people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and for exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country." - Hermann Goering
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397193
01-12-2017 04:13 AM

You should only eat peanut butter with real peanut oil.. no HFCS. All natural.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397443
01-12-2017 04:39 AM

The EU has more bureaucrats than Obama. If a company doesn't like competition, they go to a lobbyist who will visit with a bureaucrat, favors are exchanged, and a new law is born.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397193
01-12-2017 04:49 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-12-2017 04:13 AM)
You should only eat peanut butter with real peanut oil.. no HFCS. All natural.

health benefits of the peanut
http://whfoods.org/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=101
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396849
01-12-2017 04:53 AM

Doesn't anyone know the health benefits of high fructose corn syrup and solid oils?
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication