News
news Will Italy's Ominous Supervolcano Erupt Soon?
news Megafires of the Future Will Burn ‘Bigger, Brighter, and Longer’
news 'Bigfoot' reportedly sighted in Northern California, pictures go viral
news Mysterious Disturbing and Sinister Audio Recordings
news 400 Mysterious Ancient Stone Structures Discovered in Saudi Arabia
news The great thaw of America's north is coming
news 3 Weird Impacts From Storm Ophelia Explained
news A Look Back at the McMinnville UFO Photos
news Chinese Space Station to Crash to Earth Soon
news An Eerie Anniversary: October 1987
news Shadow People On The Loose

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sex, Lies and Crime Human Trafficking in Middle East
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 401241
01-12-2017 04:05 AM

Sex, Lies and Crime Human Trafficking in Middle East
Advertisement
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...XBjQm0RARw

This system, also known as kafala, brings workers into the country and puts all the power into the hands of the employer. Often, passports are taken away from workers at the airport when they arrive and are given directly to the employment agency or employer along with other identification documents. Employers say they are protecting the passports from loss, and thereby protecting the employee, who might “lose their documents.” Although it is illegal in these countries to keep a worker’s passport, authorities routinely overlook these “infractions.” By withholding the passport, the employer im

LoP Guest
lop guest
01-12-2017 04:08 AM

RE: Sex, Lies and Crime Human Trafficking in Middle East
When traffickers have been prosecuted, the majority of those convicted were from Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Central Asia. The minority were Emirati citizens, despite evidence that unscrupulous employment agencies in the U.A.E. have been known to charge exorbitant recruitment fees, essentially enslaving workers in debt bondage. Domestic workers are not covered by Emirati labor laws and are excluded from visa laws, leaving them open to forced labor, physical, psychological and sexual abuse, as well as debt bondage.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-12-2017 04:08 AM

Read more at link in original post
Jess
User ID: 396677
01-12-2017 04:19 AM

At the end of the article, there are suggestions for how to improve matters.

I think a good start would be just by admitting it exists as policies in some countries, whether written or not, and stop having any contact or trade with the nations involved. at all.

hit them in their pocketbooks. or profit by proxy for slavery.

sio many people turn and look the other way. or blame the victim. that's real damn popular too.

They are here in the US. They are brown and dont' have papers, so we want to build walls and put them in cages.

yeah, it's here too.

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture. Enjoy, sir, your insensibility of feeling and reflecting. It is the prerogative of animals. Thomas Paine: American Crisis
JohnPrewett
User ID: 401273
01-12-2017 04:22 AM

search engine ISLAM and Slavery ... Koran and example of Mohammed himself blesses slavery. Simple as that.

[Image: do6pltI.jpg]

[Image: ckjRI4m.jpg]

Following is the translation Muslims and their liberal friends don't want you to pay any attention to.

This translation is simple plain English and to the point. Also has many compilations of particularly pertinent verses. If there is any doubt about the accuracy of a particular verse, it can be cross-checked against other more convoluted translations.
Koran is a purveyor of a mental disease that causes people to become criminally insane.

Like all diseases one does not become full blown immediately.
KILLERS are acting in harmony with Koran and example of Mohammed
KILLERS are acting in contradiction to NT and example of Christ
Koran is plainly contradictory to the US constitution and Koran demands the believer to wage war on non-Muslims. If current law were enforced, Muslims could not legally enter the USA

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/
JohnPrewett
User ID: 401273
01-12-2017 04:23 AM

[Image: dy0IDdt.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 400599
01-12-2017 04:23 AM

Jessme  Wrote: (01-12-2017 04:19 AM)

I think a good start would be just by admitting it exists as policies in some countries, whether written or not, and stop having any contact or trade with the nations involved. at all.

They would make accusations of antisemitism.
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-12-2017 04:31 AM

Jessme  Wrote: (01-12-2017 04:19 AM)

sio many people turn and look the other way. or blame the victim. that's real damn popular too.

They are here in the US. They are brown and dont' have papers, so we want to build walls and put them in cages.

yeah, it's here too.

Yes the world needs to deal with the recruitment agencies in the United Arab Emiritates.

It's hard to get anything substantive, but I know they are lying about all those cars in Dubai. I think people disappear there big time. They say they left because debt is a crime there. I really don't think they will let you leave. I watched a bunch of videos last night of the abandoned cars at the airport impound, but also on the streets. Many had writing to the effect, I'm using the Metro. I think their police nab them on the Metro.

It's a closed society, so you can't really prove anything with links.

But a lot of the servants from other countries have no recourse other than commit suicide there.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication