News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

extreme case of animal neglect
LopDude
BSOD survivor
User ID: 391318
01-12-2017 09:28 AM

cow extreme case of animal neglect
Advertisement
Cat found covered in pounds of matted fur transformed into social media star

CHICAGO, Jan. 11 (UPI) -- A cat found neglected and covered in pounds of matted fur has found a new home and been made over into a social media star.

The Anti-Cruelty Society shared photos of the cat, known as Sinbad, who was discovered by a Chicago utilities worker suffering from extreme neglect.

"His fur was horribly matted, unwashed, and covered in dirt and garbage," the society said. "The basement he was living in was cold and filthy."

Veterinary staff at the Anti-Cruelty Society shaved, cleaned and examined Sinbad to uncover a skinny, and generally healthy cat with a friendly disposition.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2017/01/11/C...t=mps&or=3

[Image: np57gsp-gif.3372]
[Image: Y1EbFxg.gif]

Jess
User ID: 396677
01-12-2017 10:01 AM

RE: extreme case of animal neglect
meanwhile, in Portland, Oregon, a woman who became homeless after being evicted for failure to pay $348 died Monday of hypothermia in a parking garage. The only time anyone called was when they called the cops because she was acting "crazy" by taking off all her clothes..because she was in the last stages of hypothermia and dying..but hey. She finally got 'help'?

no, she didn't.

good for the cat. People love animals. other people..not so much, always.

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture. Enjoy, sir, your insensibility of feeling and reflecting. It is the prerogative of animals. Thomas Paine: American Crisis
Uppity Me
User ID: 399412
01-12-2017 12:24 PM

I think these stories are made up to get $$$$$$

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
Sarah
User ID: 257528
01-12-2017 12:58 PM

Good Grief! I almost didn't click the link because I thought I'd seen it before, a couple of weeks ago - but it's a different cat. Here's the one I saw - I'll just post the link, rather than the image in case no one wants to see it. I think there should be criminal charges for something like this.

http://e3.365dm.com/16/12/1600x900/8725a...1222182938

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication