News
news The world as we know it is about to end
news Witnesses See 40 UFOs Over a Beach in the UK
news Mysterious and Chilling Photographs of Unidentified People
news Canada's Best-Documented UFO Encounter Celebrates Its 50th
news California Broadcast Interrupted With Ominous Announcement
news Mystery of sonic weapon attacks at US embassy in Cuba deepens
news Is the US Navy Trying to Catch UFOs?
news No, We Can't Control Hurricanes from Space
news This Guy Has Been Tirelessly Documenting the Ghost in His Apartment
news Earth May Be Under Surveillance by Nine Alien Civilizations
news CIA informant claimed Hitler survived WWII

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Dark Ones our hunting people like me. Head's up !
Spritely1
A sheople of 'another color'
User ID: 405918
02-17-2017 04:10 PM

Dark Ones our hunting people like me. Head's up !
Advertisement
I got this message on Feb. 9th, on OK Cupid. Someone I've never spoken to before.
I've had profiles on dating sites since 2000 and I have NEVER gotten a message like this 1..not in all of the thousands of messages I've received.
I find it quite chilling/disturbing. I actually reported the guy that sent it to the site, told them they may want to pass it on to the authorities since he is speaking of killing people, myself included, at a later date.
Here it is..in all it's glory :

I search the internet from time to time, finding those people that I need to be aware of. One day, when the race and religious wars are over and the acrid smoke of destruction drifts across our cities, it’s going to be people like you and I left…people who have risen above the commoners. At that moment I plan to make my move and evolve into what I’ve wanted since I was five: to become Supreme Overlord of the World. And I need to know who my enemies will be. Now I don’t normally sully myself with you hippie ilk with your dreadlocks that reek of Patchouli and the last stink of desert from that Burning Man weekend you can’t remember. I find being out in nature particularly abhorrent… the flies and mosquitoes, the crawly things, the uncontrollable weather and the never-ending tumult of laughing children and barking dogs. But no matter my revulsion I do respect you nature people. The elemental powers are raw and powerful and I would never deny the energy we all gather from them. While I find peace at home away from such things thinking and studying topics such as Thelema, Qabalah, Tarot, and other Western Mystery areas as I sip an ice-cold martini, I’m sure you’re rolling in the mud and beating drums in a teepee which offers you a similar feeling of connection to the Monad. Never-the-less, when the time comes for my ascension to the throne I’ll have to destroy you and your kind. I can’t have shamans, voodoo priests and baby-roasting witches running around making problems for me and my empire. It’s nothing personal, I do hope you understand, and while it’s certainly nice to think that your destruction will be some sort of Mortal Kombat-style final boss fight between the two of us, in all honesty I’ll be busy ruling the world and will probably just pay off one of your stoned underlings to spike your Celestial Seasons Sleepytime tea and be done with it.

But that day may take awhile and in the meantime there’s no reason we can’t at least be civil to each other. Perhaps you’d care to reply and we can discuss all of this and more. Why Lux Interior and Bowie had to die but Taylor Swift hasn’t been run over yet. Why doom metal is superior to the mallcore metal you seem to be leaning towards. The merits of various weed strains. Magick, the occult, ufos. conspiracy theories... so many things.

Who knows… maybe I’ll be persuaded to find a spot for you in my organization when the time comes to take over. We’ll have wicked looking uniforms, a good health plan, and free sodas in the break rooms, although I’m sure you’ll annoy me endlessly demanding some locally-made,natural, artesian soda that tastes like tree bark and sadness. But we can discuss these things during the interview process. I look forward to hearing from you.

PS: I like your waterfall. "

This guy is a prime example of the empty shells being driven around like Taxi Cabs these days..
The Dark promising him so many things..such power..and he is believing he really will get all of what has been promised, if only he takes out people like me..of the Light, working for Creator to heal the wounds that our World is suffering with.

The only good I can see in this message is in reading between the lines...this guy is scared by people like me..and very well should be !
It's why he lashed out like he did, trying to make me feel intimidated....why he then goes on to extend an invitation to " the Dark Side" in his own way.
LOL..instead of cookies he's offering snazzy uniforms, free sodas in the break room, and free healthcare! What a deal !!chuckle

I know many will just think he is mentally unstable....well, yeah, he is..that is why the Dark can get in and use him so easily.
Before his profile was yanked by the site he had on there that he could not live without his Prozac and Gin.

Even with me being very sick with the Flu..I still wanted to put this up here for others , like me, to see.
It is a Head's up ! They are hunting us.
This guy dosen't scare me in the sense that I think he will track me down and try to kill me tomorrow...but it is unsettling to see how things are ramping up..how desperate the Dark is getting.
Be aware my fellow Light Beings...that's all I'm saying Heartflowers

Y'all forgive me if I check in and out on the thread, like I said..I'm sick... :( But I will come back, off and on today as the body allowsHeartflowers

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 392455
02-17-2017 04:24 PM

RE: Dark Ones our hunting people like me. Head's up !
Then bring him on the worst date ever. Mention that you want to go to a concert and pick an expensive place to eat. Do not under any circumstance give him any details that can lead back to you (phone/email/real name...remember, it's the internet. They are all weirdos). Then have a nice supper, go to the concert and YOU go pick up someone from the concert and crush his mind like a beer can.

Don't forget to block him on whatever service you are using or leave comments that he's got a tiny cock and needs a shower. Or do both, remember. There are no rules in love and war, if numbnuts is being an ass. Cut out his heart and hand him his bag on a cold platter.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 392455
02-17-2017 04:25 PM

Make sure he's picking up the tab for everything if he's so 'powerful'. Let him be a retard with his wallet.
Spritely1
02-17-2017 04:29 PM

My only reply to him was that he would not make it thru everything/survive because Ego is leading him...
I also called him Repugnant....chuckle
LOP Secret Agent
User ID: 364450
02-17-2017 04:31 PM

Are you attrracted to the dark side? doomed
Spritely1
02-17-2017 04:33 PM

LOP Secret Agent  Wrote: (02-17-2017 04:31 PM)
Are you attrracted to the dark side? doomed

No
But I'm not scared of it either.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 334357
02-17-2017 04:34 PM

That isn't a "dark one".

Good grief!

Take a pill,,,he's just a sexually frustrated nerd writing a love letter.

They mix in apocalyptic fantasies with soda, video games and music styles.

He expected you to 'get it'.
Spritely1
User ID: 397278
02-17-2017 04:35 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-17-2017 04:34 PM)
That isn't a "dark one".

Good grief!

I've had communications with lots of people like that thru the years...this really is different.
He is possessed.
Coolhandluke74
I know nothing.
User ID: 366916
02-17-2017 04:35 PM

Hope you feel better, many weirdos out there.
Be careful.

Check out Lop's very own topic chats and radio shows.
https://www.youtube.com/user/biasedpropaganda/videos

Upcoming VC Shows
TBA

Candle RIP Aussie Bloke, Celestialguardian, Galaxy, Omega.
Spritely1
02-17-2017 04:37 PM

Coolhandluke74  Wrote: (02-17-2017 04:35 PM)
Hope you feel better, many weirdos out there.
Be careful.

Hugs
Thanks Luke
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-17-2017 04:39 PM

When I first dated my German wife we were sitting on the beach
watching the sun set.
Then she says to me,,, "if this was just a few years earlier I would have to kill you."

If I had been a neurotic snowflake I would have thought she was a NAZI working for
the Reich. She hasn't killed me yet and it's been 30 years.
LoP Guest
lop guest
02-17-2017 04:42 PM

Spritely1  Wrote: (02-17-2017 04:35 PM)
That isn't a "dark one".

Good grief!

I've had communications with lots of people like that thru the years...this really is different.
He is possessed.

Ah, no.
Maybe you are the one who is possessed by ego?
I read the letter twice and find it kind of funny.
Just be polite and tell him it isn't going to work out and so "Ciao".
Spritely1
02-17-2017 04:43 PM

11 years ago when I first began working for Haunted Network my Apache Medicine Woman friend was upset me working with a bunch of practicing Satanists..she said they were trying to kill me, begged me to leave that job..
I told Sandi .. " I'm not scared of them"

Later she told me she thought there was a reason why I was set down in the middle of them like I was..she said " It is to prepare you for what is to come".
Wise 'ol Apache...Jhikpghf

These Dark Ones don't scare me...still.
LOL..I kicked the ass of the head Satanist so bad when I was at Haunted Network he threw his keys at the owner, refused to step foot inside the building I had just cleaned and sealed..chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 400891
02-17-2017 04:44 PM

That isn't a "dark one".

Good grief!

He is possessed.

pretty sure he was just having a laugh.
lots of clues.
Spritely1
02-17-2017 04:45 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (02-17-2017 04:42 PM)
He is possessed.

Ah, no.
Maybe you are the one who is possessed by ego?
I read the letter twice and find it kind of funny.
Just be polite and tell him it isn't going to work out and so "Ciao".

no..not me with the Ego problem..I have that bit*h tiny, locked in a closet..I never listen to it !

I've already posted what I replied to him..and that I reported his message to the site.
I'll not have any further communication with him.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication