News
news 'Angel particle’ which is both matter and anti-matter discovered in quantum physics breakthrough
news Mysterious Neolithic Carvings Only Appear in Moonlight
news Elon Musk Calls for Moon Base
news Ravens can plan for future as well as 4-year-old children can
news Weird UFO Phone Calls
news AI Is Inventing Unreadable Languages
news ‘UFOs hiding the rings of Saturn’ Former Nasa chief blows cover
news Mystery surrounds black 'smoke vortex' UFOs
news How Scientists Stored a Movie Inside DNA
news 'Fusion power on grid by 2030', says scientist
news Researchers create a 'battery-free' mobile phone

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lunatic-Style Consipiracy
BeelzeBob
User ID: 14698
03-13-2017 04:55 PM

Lunatic-Style Consipiracy
Advertisement
I tend to like to look at things and try and understand the logic...not necessary agree but just understand. This past year's election and even before has got me stuck in an "error loop" in my head. It just doesn't make sense.

The passion and polar opposite beliefs that have surfaced, often from relatively laid back people, is bizarre. I've been around a while, and have never seen this happen....to this extent.

I know forms of mind control have been tested and somewhat successful. We know thought process can be manipulated fairly easily. In much cruder forms you can see the cause/effect that drugs and alcohol have on the brain process. It is a random effect, but nevertheless an effect. I know artificial virus-like micro-bots exist...small enough to travel in the blood stream. I also strongly suspect that much research has gone into how to program/control the human brain.

In theory, it is entirely possible that an engineered or artificial virus could be injected into a human. This "virus thing" could contain a combination of chemicals, and behavior mods that effect things like recognition/response behavior, you could essentially program the brain. For example the part of the brain that triggers anxiety, hate, etc. could be modified to react to the sound waves or images of Trump as evil, hate, bad etc.

This virus-thing could then be spread through water supplies, food, etc. We've seen hypnosis demonstrated for entertainment and life improvement. I'm somewhat skeptical, but if it is possible to merely control behavior through words then a targeted effort from a biological standpoint sure seems possible.

Perhaps mind control is not just theory anymore.

You shouldn't judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes...then you can say anything you want, because you're a mile away and you have his shoes.
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2017 05:00 PM by BeelzeBob.)

Fut004
User ID: 396088
03-13-2017 04:59 PM

RE: Lunatic-Style Consipiracy
I'm with you on one part of this - Mind Control.
It's hard to deny that Mind Control is at work in our society these days. It might not be as potent as a Manchurian Candidate, but there seems to be a blanket of control that's swept over large portions of society. The media has a part in it.

BeelzeBob  Wrote: (03-13-2017 04:55 PM)
I know artificial virus-like micro-bots exist...small enough to travel in the blood stream.

Can you link to some stuff to support this?
BeelzeBob
03-13-2017 05:02 PM

Fut004  Wrote: (03-13-2017 04:59 PM)
I'm with you on one part of this - Mind Control.
It's hard to deny that Mind Control is at work in our society these days. It might not be as potent as a Manchurian Candidate, but there seems to be a blanket of control that's swept over large portions of society. The media has a part in it.

BeelzeBob  Wrote: (03-13-2017 04:55 PM)
I know artificial virus-like micro-bots exist...small enough to travel in the blood stream.

Can you link to some stuff to support this?

Here is one summary
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanorobotics

You shouldn't judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes...then you can say anything you want, because you're a mile away and you have his shoes.
Fut004
03-13-2017 05:08 PM

Far stretch from that to Nanobots out in the wild infecting people...
BeelzeBob
03-13-2017 05:12 PM

Fut004  Wrote: (03-13-2017 05:08 PM)

So were Electricity, Radio, and TV....until they were invented.

Fut004
03-13-2017 05:15 PM

BeelzeBob  Wrote: (03-13-2017 05:12 PM)
Fut004  Wrote: (03-13-2017 05:08 PM)

But were people claiming that the Radio or Television were in use and negatively affecting people before they were invented?
soo
lop guest
User ID: 397555
03-13-2017 05:20 PM

Mind control is not a theory. It has been used on the little people even before 'religion' was applied as a tool for mind control. Religion was a huge one.. This is why the pope is such a tool.. evil but a tool none the less. We are all mind control experiments. Cocaine users are more easily controlled. Children who have been sexually abused are more easily controlled. Surprised this site does not know this yet? Also, pot smokers are less easily controlled.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 410532
03-13-2017 05:21 PM

Why was facebooks saterllite blown up
When thay were just adout to move into
Dwave voo doo tec
BeelzeBob
03-13-2017 05:36 PM

Fut004  Wrote: (03-13-2017 05:15 PM)
BeelzeBob  Wrote: (03-13-2017 05:12 PM)

But were people claiming that the Radio or Television were in use and negatively affecting people before they were invented?

Were you questioning the capability or the intent to use the capability? I assumed you were questioning the capability.

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2017 05:36 PM by BeelzeBob.)
BeelzeBob
03-13-2017 05:40 PM

soo  Wrote: (03-13-2017 05:20 PM)
Mind control is not a theory. It has been used on the little people even before 'religion' was applied as a tool for mind control. Religion was a huge one.. This is why the pope is such a tool.. evil but a tool none the less. We are all mind control experiments. Cocaine users are more easily controlled. Children who have been sexually abused are more easily controlled. Surprised this site does not know this yet? Also, pot smokers are less easily controlled.

Right but those are random, unorganized, scattered cases that more/less suggest and convince behavior changes. I'm talking about the ability to create millions of purpose-built nano-things to carry out a specific and reliable mission in a covert fashion.

BeelzeBob
03-13-2017 05:41 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2017 05:21 PM)
Why was facebooks saterllite blown up
When thay were just adout to move into
Dwave voo doo tec

Can you elaborate?

LoP Guest
lop guest
03-13-2017 05:45 PM

BeelzeBob  Wrote: (03-13-2017 05:40 PM)
soo  Wrote: (03-13-2017 05:20 PM)

Right but those are random, unorganized, scattered cases that more/less suggest and convince behavior changes. I'm talking about the ability to create millions of purpose-built nano-things to carry out a specific and reliable mission in a covert fashion.
Yes, I agree and the sole purpose of chem trailing.. I totally believe they are trying to seduce us all with nano chips. I say bla bla and bla bla (just put your own swear words in here but not so much anyone can read hat you actually typed here. You don't want to be controlled with filtering. It is just enough to piss you the f off, isn't it?
BeelzeBob
03-13-2017 05:53 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2017 05:45 PM)
BeelzeBob  Wrote: (03-13-2017 05:40 PM)
Yes, I agree and the sole purpose of chem trailing.. I totally believe they are trying to seduce us all with nano chips. I say bla bla and bla bla (just put your own swear words in here but not so much anyone can read hat you actually typed here. You don't want to be controlled with filtering. It is just enough to piss you the f off, isn't it?

Chem trailing would be a great way to spread it...and create semi-random saturation.

And oh yes love the censorship these days. It's over-the-f*cking-top. Little 13yr old billy might stumble onto something that his delicate little self can't process, and heli-copter mommy will have to go stomping down to city hall and put a stop to it. So everyone you must no longer cuss, or speak harshly of anyone, or even assume anything about anyone.

People are going to be snapping left and right if this sh*t doesn't stop.

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2017 05:54 PM by BeelzeBob.)
rewind
lop guest
03-13-2017 05:57 PM

BeelzeBob  Wrote: (03-13-2017 05:53 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-13-2017 05:45 PM)

Chem trailing would be a great way to spread it...and create semi-random saturation.

And oh yes love the censorship these days. It's over-the-f*cking-top. Little 13yr old billy might stumble onto something that his delicate little self can't process, and heli-copter mommy will have to go stomping down to city hall and put a stop to it. So everyone you must no longer cuss, or speak harshly of anyone, or even assume anything about anyone.

People are going to be snapping left and right if this sh*t doesn't stop.

agreed but it is only just beginning. . . I blame that sh it on the soccer mums and their little snowflakey flake babies who they vaccinated and medicated because they can not raise a child properly themselves.. and we come the core of the problem: other peoples kids.
Vaca Hume
lop guest
User ID: 410547
03-13-2017 06:40 PM

The virus is written into the matrix, the virus is words and memes some one has planted in all media, social media and movies = sowing discord.

This is the ante-thesis to personal revelation = anti-christ activity

There is an awakening happening and media provides an antithesis to that awakening while at the same time not squashing it, but proving resistance.

I have watched definitions change on wiki and other sites that provide definitions. I have saw the entire internet scrubbed of allot of information that is helpful. This is so who ever uses the net to truth seeking will always run into a left or right paradime - we watched 2012 pass and all the sites that claimed to be searching for truth suddenly become radicalized right wing and left wing sites that used to be for anyone searching for truth is not only for the groups. We watched the information web sites turn to propaganda web sites and journalismt is gone - its all spun left or right as if there is no other option

- people wont allow neiutrality now, I am often attacked for not taking sides.

This is a design along with foods and medications to keep people from actually awakening. Awakening is loosing ignorance mystery and superstitions makes way for wisdom and understanding for all - and that cant happen according to some - so, dont think your awake, awake mean Buddha and I have not yet met a Buddha on the internet or in person and I have searched many years for at least some on eon that path - there is no one on that path cause they are tricked into another preset path of left or right politics.

Discord is the new religion and secular science people worship.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication