News
news The world as we know it is about to end
news Witnesses See 40 UFOs Over a Beach in the UK
news Mysterious and Chilling Photographs of Unidentified People
news Canada's Best-Documented UFO Encounter Celebrates Its 50th
news California Broadcast Interrupted With Ominous Announcement
news Mystery of sonic weapon attacks at US embassy in Cuba deepens
news Is the US Navy Trying to Catch UFOs?
news No, We Can't Control Hurricanes from Space
news This Guy Has Been Tirelessly Documenting the Ghost in His Apartment
news Earth May Be Under Surveillance by Nine Alien Civilizations
news CIA informant claimed Hitler survived WWII

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Trump refused to shake Angela Merkel's hand during a joint appearance at the WH
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 411104
03-18-2017 07:43 AM

devil Trump refused to shake Angela Merkel's hand during a joint appearance at the WH
Advertisement
Donald Trump refused to shake Angela Merkel's hand during a joint appearance at the White House.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...35911.html

"Donald Trump has apparently refused to shake Angela Merkel's hand during a joint appearance at the White House.

The pair held an awkward meeting that could help determine the future of the transatlantic alliance and shape the working relationship between two of the world's most powerful leaders.

While the President greeted the German leader with a handshake upon her arrival at the White House, he appeared to ignore requests to do so as the pair sat together later in front of TV cameras.

In footage of the photo opportunity, as photographers call for the two to shake hands, Ms Merkel can be heard saying: "Do you want to have a handshake?"

Mr Trump briefly turns towards her, but continues sitting with his legs apart and hands together."

Americans should be ashamed by this man
He has to apologize to the German people
UNBELIEVABLE
He was rude to Angela Merkel !!!

JhikpghfCheerCheerCheer

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 410037
03-18-2017 08:06 AM

RE: Trump refused to shake Angela Merkel's hand during a joint appearance at the WH
So why should he (Trump) shake the hand of someone who has used their position to attack him personally?
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-18-2017 08:07 AM

RE: Trump refused to shake Angela Merkel's hand during a joint appearance at the WH
Donald Trump goes around insulting Australia, accusing the UK of espionage, hating Germany and cozying up to Russia,
You, Americans,
Do you think that the world respect you??
Do you think that the world is applauding the rudeness of Trump??
Do you really think that Trump honors the be the POTUS??

WOW
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 362855
03-18-2017 08:08 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-18-2017 08:06 AM)
So why should he (Trump) shake the hand of someone who has used their position to attack him personally?

It's called a spine, you effen knuckle dragger.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-18-2017 08:09 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-18-2017 08:07 AM)
Donald Trump goes around insulting Australia, accusing the UK of espionage, hating Germany and cozying up to Russia,
You, Americans,
Do you think that the world respect you??
Do you think that the world is applauding the rudeness of Trump??
Do you really think that Trump honors to be the POTUS??

WOW

THE WORLD HAS LESS RESPECT FOR YOU NOW

Jhikpghf
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 340749
03-18-2017 08:12 AM

Any Germans here like Merkel?Whats the heroín problem like over there?Enjoying your Muslim invasión?Popcorn
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-18-2017 08:15 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-18-2017 08:12 AM)
Any Germans here like Merkel?Whats the heroín problem like over there?Enjoying your Muslim invasión?Popcorn

They are mentally hooked in and have you absolutely controlled by fear. Congrats on exposing your weakness for all to see.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 293490

Just like he's afraid of stairs, Trump probably has hosophobia, f*cking loser

The meeting was fruitful, Trump NEEDS Germany if he wants to communicate with Europe but still he acts like a child LALALALALALA I cant hear you LALALALALALALA

sweet jesus why Americans aren't embarrassed 24/7 is beyond me
LoP Guest
lop guest

I am going to add, that I think I like Trumps approach, when I was younger you knew when nations where bumping heads as the leaders did not do the photo-op shaking hands best buddies... and when they did you knew that bumping of heads was over.. time to breath a sigh of relief..

Now you can not tell, they slag each other off, then go for the photo-op demonstrating they are best buddies and then go back to slagging each other off... and we, the general public have not a f*ing clue if it is all staged, or what the f*ck is happening..

Am glad Trump is putting a bit of realism back into this sh*t..

I do find it strange how some people can say it was rude of Trump to not shake hands with Merkel when Merkel herself did the same to the British PM.. in fact all the other EU leaders followed Merkels example and blanked her at a recent meeting..
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 340749
03-18-2017 08:18 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-18-2017 08:15 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-18-2017 08:12 AM)

They are mentally hooked in and have you absolutely controlled by fear. Congrats on exposing your weakness for all to see.

Jerry1
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396993
03-18-2017 08:19 AM

Merkel would not shake hands with Trump. The article is fake news.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-18-2017 08:20 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-18-2017 08:08 AM)

So Merkel is allowed to do it to May, and that is cool, Trump does it to Merkel and it is wrong.

I would suggest you loosen the blinkers and you might be able to see your own hypocrisy.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-18-2017 08:26 AM

It is more honorable to fight for the truth and accept the consequences than to follow what you have now
Lies, betrayal and shame
The world fears you, U.S.
But does not respect you
Fear you as the world feared the Nazis
Is that what you want??
Because it's what you have
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-18-2017 08:28 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-18-2017 08:20 AM)

So Merkel is allowed to do it to May, and that is cool, Trump does it to Merkel and it is wrong.

I would suggest you loosen the blinkers and you might be able to see your own hypocrisy.

Merkel isn't my President, sweet cheeks. I don't have to ask anything of her, asshat.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 403475
03-18-2017 08:31 AM

I would add character, and he represents the US, so he should show respect for even those he disagrees with philosophically and can't buy with naming rights to a cheap hotel. Or have his overly flirtatious married daughter have photo ops with.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication