Pot Smokers are More Likely To Suffer Heart Attack
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397176
03-19-2017 04:24 PM

Pot Smokers are More Likely To Suffer Heart Attack
Advertisement
This is the Big One!

Cannabis users 'are four times more likely to suffer a heart attack': Scientists say users suffer more cardiac-related illness than those who do not smoke the drug

• Users in their late 20s were three times more likely to have a cardiac illness
• Most concerns over cannabis use are associated with mental health disorders
• Researchers in Ohio said users are tend to have higher blood pressures

18 March 2017
Smoking cannabis dramatically increases a person’s risk of suffering a heart attack, according to a major new study. Researchers in the United States found that, over a five-year period, regular users in their early 30s were 4.6 times more likely to have a cardiac-related illness than those who did not smoke the drug.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...ttack.html

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 322607
03-19-2017 04:41 PM

RE: Pot Smokers are More Likely To Suffer Heart Attack

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 410590
03-19-2017 04:43 PM

My gosh, is it okay now to label people and put them in a group and denounce them all because they are all the same? Rofl f*cking stupid humans, I'll never understand your gawdamn twisted all over the place logic.

I smoke a lot of weed, at least 2 ounces a month. I've smoked it every day for the last 26 years, from the moment I wake up, until the moment I pass out. I'm 62 now, in excellent health and with a very strong good heart. The doctor has said he has never seen anyone my age with such a strong excellent heart. I had to have a hernia about a year and a half ago and had to do the pre-op physical thing and the nurses looked really perplexed after that heart test where the hook up all the wires to you. They questioned me a lot about my exercise and diet because apparently my max heart rate is that if someone half my age. And my resting heart rate is always around 52 bpm. They seemed to think that not possible. But I've exercised almost every day though since I was 14. Who else has done that? I'm f'n addicted to it, that runners high. I also have a VERY high tolerance to pain too, except migraines, which I attribute to daily exercising. I think the exercising releases a lot of opiods or something. After a good 1 hour aerobic level workout, I'm damn high as a kite, a much better and more potent high than opiods. I don't understand why so few people are addicted to that runners high. Nothing beats it, AND for get rewarded with good heath too which allows me to smoke weed WHENEVER and always. It's my ADHD medication, lol.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397576
03-19-2017 04:45 PM

That's funny. Statistics show people who consume mass quantities of meat, tobacco and alcohol are by far the most frequent sufferers of heart failure.

Beware of FAKE News! Use your brain instead.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 411279
03-19-2017 04:46 PM

Thanks to the new and improved GMO medical marijuana, cardiologists will become the next group to see a rise in new billionaires.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-19-2017 04:48 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-19-2017 04:43 PM)
My gosh, is it okay now to label people and put them in a group and denounce them all because they are all the same? Rofl f*cking stupid humans, I'll never understand your gawdamn twisted all over the place logic.

I smoke a lot of weed, at least 2 ounces a month. I've smoked it every day for the last 26 years, from the moment I wake up, until the moment I pass out. I'm 62 now, in excellent health and with a very strong good heart. The doctor has said he has never seen anyone my age with such a strong excellent heart. I had to have a hernia about a year and a half ago and had to do the pre-op physical thing and the nurses looked really perplexed after that heart test where the hook up all the wires to you. They questioned me a lot about my exercise and diet because apparently my max heart rate is that if someone half my age. And my resting heart rate is always around 52 bpm. They seemed to think that not possible. But I've exercised almost every day though since I was 14. Who else has done that? I'm f'n addicted to it, that runners high. I also have a VERY high tolerance to pain too, except migraines, which I attribute to daily exercising. I think the exercising releases a lot of opiods or something. After a good 1 hour aerobic level workout, I'm damn high as a kite, a much better and more potent high than opiods. I don't understand why so few people are addicted to that runners high. Nothing beats it, AND for get rewarded with good heath too which allows me to smoke weed WHENEVER and always. It's my ADHD medication, lol.

also goes for people 62 and over.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-19-2017 04:49 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-19-2017 04:46 PM)
Thanks to the new and improved GMO medical marijuana, cardiologists will become the next group to see a rise in new billionaires.

The hospitals are always building a new wing.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-19-2017 04:50 PM

My father never smoked weed and dies of a heart attack and I smoke weed all the time and have already outlived him. My mother died of butt cancer and I have a few years to go before I surpass her. She use to eat a lot of red meats. I don't and I fast almost every other day or so because I only eat about 1 meal a day (I only get hungry once a day and sometimes not at all, but the meal is a meal and a half when I do eat). I feel as if I could live for another 60 years. The only thing I worry about as I age are my teeth. That is the hardest thing to keep health.
CPL
Caution: Hipwaders required
User ID: 153181
03-19-2017 04:54 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-19-2017 04:24 PM)
This is the Big One!

Cannabis users 'are four times more likely to suffer a heart attack': Scientists say users suffer more cardiac-related illness than those who do not smoke the drug

• Users in their late 20s were three times more likely to have a cardiac illness
• Most concerns over cannabis use are associated with mental health disorders
• Researchers in Ohio said users are tend to have higher blood pressures

18 March 2017
Smoking cannabis dramatically increases a person’s risk of suffering a heart attack, according to a major new study. Researchers in the United States found that, over a five-year period, regular users in their early 30s were 4.6 times more likely to have a cardiac-related illness than those who did not smoke the drug.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...ttack.html

Daily mail...lulz.

And yes, any type of smoking increases the effect of heart attacks because of the decrease in oxygen in the body an more CO2.

[Image: 2lcoevr.png] BTC: 1JdRM74wtrBDZbu8n2aUPP3bLrCtEFFuM8

[Image: 2gy53sw.jpg] LTC: LgeE3yqbcuLkhqJGxPnqddM6Gvq9gtvuB3
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-19-2017 04:57 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-19-2017 04:50 PM)
My father never smoked weed and dies of a heart attack and I smoke weed all the time and have already outlived him. My mother died of butt cancer and I have a few years to go before I surpass her. She use to eat a lot of red meats. I don't and I fast almost every other day or so because I only eat about 1 meal a day (I only get hungry once a day and sometimes not at all, but the meal is a meal and a half when I do eat). I feel as if I could live for another 60 years. The only thing I worry about as I age are my teeth. That is the hardest thing to keep health.

We all have to go sometime..
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 411280
03-19-2017 05:03 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-19-2017 04:49 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-19-2017 04:46 PM)

Yes, and research centers seem to always be expanding. But, now that Israel has a new and improved marijuana plant, genetically modified to take out the natural healing qualities(thc), that will be the new heart attack waiting to happen while you use the medical marijuana for the cancer you prolly never had.
doomed
CPL
Caution: Hipwaders required
User ID: 153181
03-19-2017 05:04 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-19-2017 05:03 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-19-2017 04:49 PM)

Yes, and research centers seem to always be expanding. But, now that Israel has a new and improved marijuana plant, genetically modified to take out the natural healing qualities(thc), that will be the new heart attack waiting to happen while you use the medical marijuana for the cancer you prolly never had.
doomed

There is no Israel anymore. That's already been taken care of, now all other external settlements are being 'restated' and 'retracted' without a second thought. Estimated 'zionists' currently number in hundreds and their locations are known. Just waiting for them to stick their heads out of their bunkers....or maybe we just brick them in with concrete and rebar.

[Image: 2lcoevr.png] BTC: 1JdRM74wtrBDZbu8n2aUPP3bLrCtEFFuM8

[Image: 2gy53sw.jpg] LTC: LgeE3yqbcuLkhqJGxPnqddM6Gvq9gtvuB3
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2017 05:07 PM by CPL.)
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 411280
03-19-2017 05:05 PM

CPL  Wrote: (03-19-2017 05:04 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-19-2017 05:03 PM)
doomed

There is no Israel anymore. That's already been taken care of.

chuckle
Oh yeah, now it's the USA.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-19-2017 05:24 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-19-2017 04:48 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-19-2017 04:43 PM)

also goes for people 62 and over.

Fortunately, I've been told that I look 48 .. just under 50 .. if I would die and keep my hair brown. They gray does make me look older. But, I've never been into vanity and I couldn't care any less what anyone thinks. I do however maintain good grooming practices. I don't want to appear as if I do not care about myself, as I do care. What anyone else thinks though matters not.

Anyhow .. there is one thing, off topic a little .. there is a drug I use to take for years when working out .. GHB. Body builders use to take it, they use to sell it at GNC. I'd take an intoxicating dose before exercising. It really got me PHYSICALLY into it. For years I took this, 8 I think .. and I swear, doing so changed something in me, maybe my heart .. it's as if I had stopped aging those years I was doing this. Sometimes I thought maybe it was reversing my age. It brought back my libido and made me feel 18 again. I was doing this in the 90s and continued for a couple more years after it was made illegal in the US (I had someone outside the US have a certified drug and compounding lab make me a quart sized container of the white soapy salty tasting water soluble stuff and ship it to me, lol). After I stopped taking it I felt different, rejuvenated, and I was able to push myself harder and feel little burn or pain. Even my mind had been changed in how I mentally pushed through challenges. Hard to explain. At 62 now I feel as great as I did at 35 .. well maybe 40, lol. Hey, I can still rollerblade a 21 mile route I use to skate a lot 20 years ago and I can still maintain my 17 mph cruising speed (assuming no head wind, faster with a tail wind). My max heart rate is not what it should be, it lags 10 years behind me. That started when I was taking that GHB, as if while doing it had slowed down aging. Crazy but what else explains it?
Quackhead
User ID: 305944
03-19-2017 05:27 PM

That's strange. I have never seen it on a chart as a diagnosis or contributing diagnosis. But I have seen ETOH on many.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication