News
news Nano-Hologram Technology Will Bring 3D Images to Phones, Tablets, and TVs
news UFO hunters spot 'flying disc' near International Space Station
news Mysterious Russian 'killer satellites' spring back to life
news 'Alien megastructure' star is dimming again
news China claims breakthrough in mining 'flammable ice'
news Leaked NSA malware is helping hijack computers around the world
news The London startup hoping to 'build the Matrix'
news Did the biblical Tower of Babel really exist?
news Eeerily Similar 'Crashed UFO' Events 11 Years Apart
news Terrifying 20m-tall rogue waves are actually real
news Hyperloop Highway Would Travel to India In Three Hours

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Anthony Weiner Placed In Protective Custody–Will Turn State’s Evidence Against Hi
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 410821
03-20-2017 06:21 AM

Anthony Weiner Placed In Protective Custody–Will Turn State’s Evidence Against Hi
Advertisement
http://readconservatives.news/2017/03/19...e-hillary/

Anthony Weiner, the disgraced Democrat who can’t seem to go a year without texting some unsuspecting young girl a picture of his penis, has disappeared from his daily life.

According to the US Marshal’s Service, Weiner has been taken into protective custody and placed in a safe house until he can testify against Hillary Clinton and his estranged wife, Huma Abedin.

Weiner, whose laptop was seized over a sex scandal last year, was found to be in possession of eleventy thousand top-secret emails that could have brought America to its knees had they fallen into enemy hands. The emails were found to have been copied directly from Hillary Clinton’s private server.

Weiner, in a sworn federal affidavit, claimed that the emails were put there by Abedin to protect Clinton and that if he didn’t keep his mouth shut he would be “joining Vince Foster.”

Clinton is expected to be charged with corruption, murder and perjury at some point in 2017. Congressman Trey Gowdy has just ordered another $11 million in investigations to seal the deal.
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
03-20-2017 06:23 AM

RE: Anthony Weiner Placed In Protective Custody–Will Turn State’s Evidence Against Hi
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-20-2017 06:24 AM

RE: Anthony Weiner Placed In Protective Custody–Will Turn State’s Evidence Against Hi
PENDULUM
User ID: 383624
03-20-2017 06:24 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:21 AM)

Anthony Weiner, the disgraced Democrat who can’t seem to go a year without texting some unsuspecting young girl a picture of his penis, has disappeared from his daily life.

According to the US Marshal’s Service, Weiner has been taken into protective custody and placed in a safe house until he can testify against Hillary Clinton and his estranged wife, Huma Abedin.

Weiner, whose laptop was seized over a sex scandal last year, was found to be in possession of eleventy thousand top-secret emails that could have brought America to its knees had they fallen into enemy hands. The emails were found to have been copied directly from Hillary Clinton’s private server.

Weiner, in a sworn federal affidavit, claimed that the emails were put there by Abedin to protect Clinton and that if he didn’t keep his mouth shut he would be “joining Vince Foster.”

Clinton is expected to be charged with corruption, murder and perjury at some point in 2017. Congressman Trey Gowdy has just ordered another $11 million in investigations to seal the deal.

Shouldn't that be eleventy million? chuckle

One learns more by listening than talking, because what you say, is what you already know......
JimmyJohn
User ID: 323501
03-20-2017 06:29 AM

BOOM

Wait we heard this before!

Special prosecutor or Bust!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 385446
03-20-2017 06:32 AM

PENDULUM  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:24 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:21 AM)

Shouldn't that be eleventy million? chuckle

Lmao
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 361975
03-20-2017 06:33 AM

Fake news.

Twitter links out to malicious website.

You're welcome.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-20-2017 06:34 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:33 AM)
Fake news.

You're welcome.

funny...i got no warnings
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-20-2017 06:52 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:34 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:33 AM)
Fake news.

You're welcome.

Funny, you're the OP and propagator of this fake news. I can only imagine why you aren't getting any warnings, HUUURRRRRRRNNNNGGGGHHH.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-20-2017 06:53 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:52 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:34 AM)

Funny, you're the OP and propagator of this fake news. I can only imagine why you aren't getting any warnings, HUUURRRRRRRNNNNGGGGHHH.

derp

yeah
i wrote those articles and now am blasting them
and promoting my own work

get a life
and a brian
moran
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-20-2017 06:57 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:53 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:52 AM)

derp

yeah

get a life
and a brian
moran

Can't find any other sh*t about this FAKE NEWS on Weiner other than the three items you have posted, one of them being a malicious site going to a short link that looks like The Atlantic. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

I see you.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 388129
03-20-2017 07:01 AM

LmaoLmaoLmao

Sorry this is fake news.
Funny tho....

Quote:After he testifies, Weiner will enter the witness protection program. Sources inside the Marshal’s service say he has already requested plastic surgery on both his face and his junk so there’s no chance he could be recognized should his texting addiction see a relapse. The Clinton camp wasn’t available for comment.
http://usanewspost.us/anthony-weiner-pla...e-hillary/
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-20-2017 07:02 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:57 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:53 AM)
derp

yeah

get a life
and a brian
moran

Can't find any other sh*t about this FAKE NEWS on Weiner other than the three items you have posted, one of them being a malicious site going to a short link that looks like The Atlantic. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

I see you.

really?
you see me holding my balls up to the camera?

i dont see hows you can miss em
as big as they are.........
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396841
03-20-2017 07:04 AM

finally, some good news....CheerCheerCheer
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 402450
03-20-2017 07:20 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 07:04 AM)
finally, some good news....CheerCheerCheer

For satire writers. Jptdknpa
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication