News
news Nano-Hologram Technology Will Bring 3D Images to Phones, Tablets, and TVs
news UFO hunters spot 'flying disc' near International Space Station
news Mysterious Russian 'killer satellites' spring back to life
news 'Alien megastructure' star is dimming again
news China claims breakthrough in mining 'flammable ice'
news Leaked NSA malware is helping hijack computers around the world
news The London startup hoping to 'build the Matrix'
news Did the biblical Tower of Babel really exist?
news Eeerily Similar 'Crashed UFO' Events 11 Years Apart
news Terrifying 20m-tall rogue waves are actually real
news Hyperloop Highway Would Travel to India In Three Hours

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz is weeks from stepping down after his anti-Trump vow
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 358534
03-20-2017 02:29 PM

banana Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz is weeks from stepping down after his anti-Trump vow
Advertisement
Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz is weeks from stepping down after his anti-Trump vow to hire 10,000 refugees backfired, provoked a boycott by Donald supporters and hit sales

Howard Schultz, the current CEO of Starbucks, is weeks away from stepping down from his role at the giant coffee chain next month.
The move, which was announced in December of last year, comes after his vow to hire thousands refugees in response to President Donald Trump's first travel ban appeared to hurt customer sentiment and dent their sales.
Trump supporters have called for a boycott of the chain since January 29, when Schultz vowed to hire 10,000 refugees over five years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...April.html
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396841
03-20-2017 02:31 PM

RE: Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz is weeks from stepping down after his anti-Trump vow
Outstanding..............

I still won't waste my money on their products.....
Lou Siffer
lop guest
User ID: 349105
03-20-2017 02:42 PM

RE: Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz is weeks from stepping down after his anti-Trump vow
Maybe Schultzie can head up BLM and get his retarded äss kicked for the sin of some racist punk hating a skin color.
Might change his empty mind. Stupid leftist loser.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 391403
03-20-2017 06:13 PM

flip RE: Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz is weeks from stepping down after his anti-Trump vow
I've been boycotting that flower shithole longer than that. Can't even get a f*cking cup of coffee anymore without some cocksucking, buttslamming, pole smoking, rectum ranging, pickle puffing poofter boy winking his eyes at you and saying HIIIIIIIIIIIIII! HOW ARE YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU! MAY I HELP YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU?
coffee sweet flowerysmile Butt Nmjdjlod Rgrrtjgm
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 391403
03-20-2017 06:16 PM

flip RE: Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz is weeks from stepping down after his anti-Trump vow
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:13 PM)
I've been boycotting that flower shithole longer than that. Can't even get a f*cking cup of coffee anymore without some cocksucking, buttslamming, pole smoking, rectum ranging, pickle puffing poofter boy winking his eyes at you and saying HIIIIIIIIIIIIII! HOW ARE YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU! MAY I HELP YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU?

and I can't even post a tiny little message about it without this fairy-loving website changing my words to empty meanlingless bullshit.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397220
03-20-2017 06:23 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 02:29 PM)
Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz is weeks from stepping down after his anti-Trump vow to hire 10,000 refugees backfired, provoked a boycott by Donald supporters and hit sales

Howard Schultz, the current CEO of Starbucks, is weeks away from stepping down from his role at the giant coffee chain next month.
The move, which was announced in December of last year, comes after his vow to hire thousands refugees in response to President Donald Trump's first travel ban appeared to hurt customer sentiment and dent their sales.
Trump supporters have called for a boycott of the chain since January 29, when Schultz vowed to hire 10,000 refugees over five years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...April.html

Marketing 101 is to stick to your image. They were supposed to be hip and upscale, Now they switched to being soup kitchen imagery, Nothing against the poor and immigrant . I used to be an immigrant It takes a lot of hard work and sacrifice to get on your feet and make it, If they want to associate their coffee with that, than they should lower the price of their coffee so that everyone can afford it and donate a portion of their profit to welfare causes
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 377211
03-20-2017 06:34 PM

Fuckk Starbucks, went there last friday to get something for the wife to nibble on before her dental surgery and they charge 4.00 for cream cheese danish and wouldn't accept 100$ bill for payment. Apparently every one that goes to Starbucks must be on food stamps.
Huckin' Fell
you can't be srs
User ID: 398071
03-20-2017 06:36 PM

I remember when a cup of coffee was a nickel.

Wonder what happened?

Popcorn
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396877
03-20-2017 06:46 PM

Chasing Kitties  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:36 PM)
I remember when a cup of coffee was a nickel.

Wonder what happened?

Popcorn

Cup of Joe and a bag of hamburgers for a quarter.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 411401
03-20-2017 06:50 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:13 PM)

I await the day kiosks and robots replace the humans I must interface with today in order to get anything done. Cheer
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 354761
03-20-2017 07:27 PM

Boycotted overpriced 3rd-world Starbuks and found out I don't miss it one bit.

Not going back.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication