News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wheel chairs
Doesn't matter
lop guest
User ID: 409276
03-20-2017 02:41 PM

Wheel chairs
Advertisement
Has anyone thought to use wheel chairs to move the incarcerated? They would wear a belt that clicks them in the seat so they can't stand up. Nobody gets to walk so the guards always have the upper hand. They wheel you to your cell, push you in and detach button so u can move around. Just thinking about everyone's safety.

Fut004
User ID: 396088
03-20-2017 03:04 PM

RE: Wheel chairs
Doesnt matter  Wrote: (03-20-2017 02:41 PM)
Has anyone thought to use wheel chairs to move the incarcerated? They would wear a belt that clicks them in the seat so they can't stand up. Nobody gets to walk so the guards always have the upper hand. They wheel you to your cell, push you in and detach button so u can move around. Just thinking about everyone's safety.

[Image: enhanced-5138-1395783819-1.jpg]

You must work for a Wheelchair company... trying to secure your futures like this.
Doesn't matter
lop guest
03-20-2017 04:07 PM

Fut004  Wrote: (03-20-2017 03:04 PM)

link to image: https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static...3819-1.jpg

You must work for a Wheelchair company... trying to secure your futures like this.

No and no. Thx for inflating my ego in thinking this mention could change the future stock in wheelchair purchases. That's a dolly, but I get your meaning.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396841
03-20-2017 04:17 PM

why not set up video conferencing and leave em in their cells? why risk moving them?
Doesn't matter
lop guest
03-20-2017 04:31 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 04:17 PM)
why not set up video conferencing and leave em in their cells? why risk moving them?

He wins. This person defeated my mind!! Thx for exposing my weakness that I didn't even think of.
What if the back wall of the cell was open to a 300 foot cliff with jagged rocks at the bottom in case they wanted to choose a different way.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 410347
03-20-2017 04:43 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 410590
03-20-2017 04:58 PM

The 2/4 wheel hand truck/cart/dolly is one of my most valuable tools. I keep one in my 4x4 SUV all the time. It can convert into upright 2 wheel cart, or 4 wheel dolly with hip height handle bar for easy maneuvering. I keep a large folded flat box with it that matches the dolly size. I can open the box and put it on the cart to hold item too, like bags of groceries. It has allowed me to impulse buy furniture I might see and desire when I go to estate sales. I need to be able to get it to my vehicle without help if necessary. I keep a good set of ratchet straps with it, and a hand pump because those wheel always leak some air over time. I use it at least once or twice a week. I.E. I don't like shopping every week for everything. When I buy beer, I just bring it into the store and stack those 12 bottle cases on it and strap it down and I'm good to go. Enough beer for 3 months for me. I bring it into Home Depot and Ikea. I painted my initials on it to clearly show its mine and easily identifiable. I've never used it to move a human, but I'm prepared to do so if the opportunity presents itself. chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397519
03-20-2017 05:07 PM

Future prisons won't be physical locations per se, with walled compounds and guards and alarms but it will be nanobots that construct wireless connections in your mind, probably inducing the prisoner into a controlled dream state.

They'll basically sit around in wheel chairs drooling then other robots will attend to their needs like injecting them with more mind control drugs and attaching catheters.
Fut004
User ID: 396088
03-20-2017 05:22 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 04:58 PM)

The 2/4 wheel hand truck/cart/dolly is one of my most valuable tools. I keep one in my 4x4 SUV all the time. It can convert into upright 2 wheel cart, or 4 wheel dolly with hip height handle bar for easy maneuvering. I keep a large folded flat box with it that matches the dolly size. I can open the box and put it on the cart to hold item too, like bags of groceries. It has allowed me to impulse buy furniture I might see and desire when I go to estate sales. I need to be able to get it to my vehicle without help if necessary. I keep a good set of ratchet straps with it, and a hand pump because those wheel always leak some air over time. I use it at least once or twice a week. I.E. I don't like shopping every week for everything. When I buy beer, I just bring it into the store and stack those 12 bottle cases on it and strap it down and I'm good to go. Enough beer for 3 months for me. I bring it into Home Depot and Ikea. I painted my initials on it to clearly show its mine and easily identifiable. I've never used it to move a human, but I'm prepared to do so if the opportunity presents itself. chuckle

This is a great post. Highlighted my favourite parts.

I've also got a decent hand cart as you describe, can move the handle around to either be an upright 2 wheeler, or a low down 4 wheeler. It comes in so damn handy when I need it, but it's a rare occurrence for me. Just keep in in my locker in the basement of the building, and dig it out when needed.

Your idea of keeping a properly sized box for it is a great idea. I might have to keep my eyes open for one.

Have a good day, 0590

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication