News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

"Ufo Invasion" NOT "Demonic"
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 410821
03-20-2017 03:34 PM

"Ufo Invasion" NOT "Demonic"
Advertisement
Psalm 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

the GOOD ones are the ones coming in ships

there will be an army of them

mankind flees underground

Jeremiah 16:16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

invade the earth
they will
why?
because mankind would rather believe in an invisible spirit wizard

Habakkuk 3:16 When I heard, my belly trembled; my lips quivered at the voice: rottenness entered into my bones, and I trembled in myself, that I might rest in the day of trouble: when he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.

your outlook is WRONG

this "invasion"
1) is NOT fake
2) is NOT "demons"

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 394072
03-20-2017 03:51 PM

RE: "Ufo Invasion" NOT "Demonic"
As someone who has seen UFOs

UFOs/ETs may not be life in the conventional sense

They may in fact be spirits like the Djinn

I am not a Muslim but I believe the Djinn are probably the same thing as fairies and other creatures of lore

They can shape-shift and may have become or created the UFOs which are not of human origin
Planetary Christ KAN DAEK
I AM THAT I AM
User ID: 397242
03-20-2017 03:56 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 03:34 PM)
Psalm 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

the GOOD ones are the ones coming in ships

there will be an army of them

mankind flees underground

Jeremiah 16:16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

invade the earth
they will
why?
because mankind would rather believe in an invisible spirit wizard

Habakkuk 3:16 When I heard, my belly trembled; my lips quivered at the voice: rottenness entered into my bones, and I trembled in myself, that I might rest in the day of trouble: when he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.

your outlook is WRONG

this "invasion"
1) is NOT fake
2) is NOT "demons"

those from heaven do NOT invade. The come to teach and then when the time is ripe to evacuate the planet .

Nature is returning to equilibrium, the only thing being destroyed was never real to begin with - an artifice that has inevitably lost its hold on the hearts and minds of men. Some wait for the end, others give birth to the new.

http://www.abundanthope.net/
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397068
03-20-2017 04:16 PM

Although your approach will turn people off, I will say this:

What we call christianity is all that is left of information we SHOULD know, and all that needs a "tweak" are the "cast of characters."

Christianity boils down to:

1) A coming event (called the day of the lord)
2) An arrival from the sky regarding "help" BEFORE the event hits (the text calls Jesus and angels)
3) a "global" evacuation ... (not simply the Jews)
4) the event arrival

This picture has a history of building in the minds of the people back then, and the best information attained covers the the 2 centuries or so before Paul blew the whistle.

Daniel was written at a time where it seems there was a great increase in
aurora due to a very active sun and the 11-year cycle. The third century
BC begins the best record of ‘things seen in the sky,’ and a work done by
Dr Andrew Solow of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution shows
this. Descriptions were written such as: “the sky lit up during the night,”
“the sky appeared to be on fire,” “a phantom navy was seen shining in the
sky.”

Table 1: Record of years celestial events mentioned in classical literature,
223–91 BCE
223 217 214 209 206 204 200 198 197 183 181 172 169
166 163 162 147 134 130 128 125 124 118 117 114 113
111 108 106 104 102 95 94 93 92 91
A.R. Solow / Earth and Planetary Science Letters 232 (2005) 67–70. On celestial events, auroral activity, and the solar cycle in classical antiquity. The complete record covers the 800-yr period from 467 BCE to 333 AD.
However, the record for the 133-yr period from 223 BCE to 91 BCE is the most reliable and uniform.
Also see:
http://www.astronomy.com/news-observing/...0the%20sun
http://rbedrosian.com/Downloads/Stothers_CJ_2007.pdf
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/...senes.html

Since we have no ORIGINAL biblical manuscripts, it's impossible to say who changed what document and when. But the bottom line is - they are here, and the overall picture has been corrupted by what's going on. TPTB know it's coming, and have known since the '50s.

"For it is by fire and in fire that our hemisphere will soon be tried. And just as, by means of fire, gold is separated from impure metals, so, Scripture says, the good will be separated from the wicked on the great Day of Judgment."

Their approach explanation was based in an esoteric biblical approach in the '50s, and this changed by the '60s, and the last message to the public was the Georgia Guidestones.

"It is the Gospel according to Science, the last of all but for us the
first, because it teaches us that, save for a small number of the elite, we
must all perish."

"...and we learn that a country exists, where death cannot reach man at the terrible time of the double cataclysm.
As for the geographical location of this promised land, from which the
Elite will take part in the return of the golden age, it is up to us to find
it. For the Elite, the children of Elias, will be saved according to the
word of Scripture, because their profound faith, their untiring
perseverance in effort, will have earned for them the right to be
promoted to the rank of disciples of the Christ-Light. They will bear
his sign and will receive from him the mission renewing for
regenerated humanity the chain of tradition of humanity which has
disappeared."

The above was from the "added chapter" to Fulcanelli's 1920's work that was oddly republished in the 50s.

According to Vincent Bridges:
This second edition included a new chapter entitled “The Cyclic Cross of
Hendaye” and a few changes in its illustrations. No mention of these
changes appeared in Canseliet’s preface to the second edition.
With Canseliet’s use of everything else by Fulcanelli, how are we to
account for the complete absence of reference to Hendaye in Canseliet’s
works prior to the mid 1950s? If the chapter is the work of Champagne,
then Canseliet must have known about it. This is not a trivial question.
The Hendaye chapter is perhaps the single most astounding esoteric work
in Western history. It offers proof that alchemy is somehow connected to
eschatology, or the timing of the end of the world. And it offers the
conclusion that a “double catastrophe” is imminent. If Canseliet had
known of this, he would surely have used it, or at least mentioned it. Yet,
the silence is complete and compelling.
http://alternativeapproaches.com/wp/fulc...t-hendaye/

So, take it or leave it ... welcome to constructivism.
I AM THAT I AM
03-20-2017 04:25 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 03:51 PM)

I am not a Muslim but I believe the Djinn are probably the same thing as fairies and other creatures of lore

They can shape-shift and may have become or created the UFOs which are not of human origin

anything with MIND is life. Your post reflects HUGE ignorance. Stop making up baloney.

Nature is returning to equilibrium, the only thing being destroyed was never real to begin with - an artifice that has inevitably lost its hold on the hearts and minds of men. Some wait for the end, others give birth to the new.

LoP Guest
lop guest
03-20-2017 04:40 PM

Planetary Christ KAN DAEK  Wrote: (03-20-2017 04:25 PM)

anything with MIND is life. Your post reflects HUGE ignorance. Stop making up baloney.

I'm not making up baloney

I am simply offering my viewpoints and ideas

Why are you so hostile?

And why should we believe anything you say?

This is not the first time you have attacked me
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-20-2017 04:42 PM

Also, you seem to be implying I said things about life which I did not say
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 411152
03-20-2017 05:41 PM

1. There is no such thing as Planets... Scriptures are clear that the Sun is a disk and the Moon is a disk. There are stars but we live in a firmament dome.

2. There will be no space ships for our Master. Scriptures says He will come again just as He first came. No spaceship.

3. There are only 4 beings who are evil who can invade besides man above, they are Creatures below, Fallen angles, Offspring Demons of Fallen angels and possibly AI.

This all being said, the deception will be 99.99% of mankind so its going to be a darn good deception!!! There will only be some of the very few Elect of YaHuWaH who will not be fooled, yet the word says even some of them may be. It will be pretty shocking and bad whatever is going to occur but lets get something straight... Whatever they are or it is, IT WILL NOT BE CREATURES FROM "OTHER" PLANETS.

The earth is flat, there is a firmament dome, there are no distant planets.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 372760
03-20-2017 06:20 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 05:41 PM)
The earth is flat, there is a firmament dome, there are no distant planets.

PROVE IT!!! Jptdknpa
I AM THAT I AM
03-20-2017 06:26 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 04:40 PM)

Why are you so hostile?

BECAUSe the TRUTH IS BEING TOLD BY ME I am the Planetary Christ and Truth is OUR MISSION. This planet is going to come out of the superstitions that are not truth.

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2017 06:26 PM by Planetary Christ KAN DAEK.)
I AM THAT I AM
03-20-2017 06:28 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 04:40 PM)

Why are you so hostile?

Spirits ARE LIFE. LIFE IS IN THE SPIRIT. Bodies are carriers. Spirit is MIND. You exist as a spirit whether you are using a body or not. That is the truth and you made spirits separate from life in your post. Got it now? Plants are spirit too.. using plant bodies but they are not individual minded spirits. There are spirit beings who obviously do not have physical forms. I am one of them. I however for my mission have to have a visible body so I am using one of my creation.

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2017 06:31 PM by Planetary Christ KAN DAEK.)
Super Yass! Gawd Qween Supreme
Degenerate Faggit
User ID: 410165
03-20-2017 06:31 PM

Guys guys I can settle this.

Commander Jesus of Star Command just sent me a message on WhatsApp and said it's cool, the flying saucers are just scout craft from the Judea Space Core Expedition.

Nuttin' to worry about.

[Image: galaxy-animation.gif]
egghead
lop guest
User ID: 411410
03-20-2017 06:40 PM

seen this? crazy stuff. I obviously know of Giger but don't think I ever watched this. where have I seen that main girl before? recognize her but not sure where from.

so I'm now thinking all these strange suits they are wearing are deep space travel, probably not needed for local galactic travel, but going to Andromeda would get COLLLLLDDDD looks like the tubing may even be a heater, they have actually modified their bodies. All similar to the engineer in Prometheus too.
So if you now go back to the storm troopers, they don't do this as they probably don't galactic jump much, but they do seem to have the tubing too, and the wraith, and also the strange more advanced looking metals which are probably shields against deep space radiation and similar problems

Not all of it is travel, there is some strange hellish sex going on there, hell itself maybe, I don't think so though, there is a mask which looks like the guys from Krypton too, with nails over the front, metal looks exactly like Saurons, they look like Sauron guards, I'm thinking the Necronomicon is some sort of book of the dead, and actually the gateway to the necromancers realm, and these are the guardians.

or you could just freeze a team in carbonite and stack them in the cargo bay! chuckle

well seems some of these ARE the gods, can't go back now..
egghead
lop guest
User ID: 411411
03-20-2017 06:41 PM

egghead
lop guest
User ID: 411411
03-20-2017 06:48 PM

it's probably an addictive drug somewhere along the line

and like all drugs people lose there minds and go off the rails and start getting weird ideas.. then 100's of thousands of years later it starts spilling into everyone's reality

anyway I hear you guys won last night, Elysium? something to do with idiot bug eyes dying? hope so.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication