• 12 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Comey confirms F.B.I. Investigation into Russian Election Interference
Fun Bags
User ID: 396321
03-20-2017 05:37 PM

Comey confirms F.B.I. Investigation into Russian Election Interference
Advertisement
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/po...trump.html
Quote:The F.B.I. is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible links between the Trump campaign and the Russian government — and whether there was any coordination, Mr. Comey said.

Mr. Comey said that it is unusual for the F.B.I. to confirm or deny the existence of any investigations, but in unusual circumstances when it is in the public interest, the bureau sometimes will discuss such matters.

“This is one of those circumstances,” he said.

“The F.B.I., as part of our counterintelligence effort, is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 president election,” he continued, adding that the investigation included looking at whether associates of Mr. Trump were in contact with Russian officials, and colluded with them.

Senator Chuck Schumer of New York, the Democratic leader, responded: “The possibility of coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian officials is a serious, serious matter. The investigation must be fair, independent, and impartial in every way, and the F.B.I. must be allowed to follow the facts wherever they may lead.”

No evidence of Obama wiretapping "Trump Tower".

Developing story.

[Image: eiMaJ9a.gif]
"I am not I; thou art not he or she; they are not they." - Evelyn Waugh
Quote this message in a reply

He Man
Subscriber: Goat Monkey wannbe
User ID: 270696
03-20-2017 06:28 PM

RE: Comey confirms F.B.I. Investigation into Russian Election Interference
Yep Jhikpghf watching the hearings now, good times. 5* and I put in a pin request! Hugs Cheer

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

[Image: t04em3z.jpg]
Russian President Vladimir Putin presented Tillerson with the Order of Friendship.

It's a great year for kleptocratic regimes, oligarchies, plutocracies and autocratic hell holes.
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2017 06:28 PM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 398062
03-20-2017 06:30 PM

I am watching the hearing too.

It sounds like such overhyped and misdirected bullshit.

Like any of those hearings. Always just partisan nonsense.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397519
03-20-2017 06:33 PM

Americans are so dumb, they didn't have to tap trump tower, they have feeds at all the major internet providers.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-20-2017 06:38 PM

In this connected world many countries and their information, and news, influences US citizens, and so possibly the election.

The real upset is not Russia influences the election, the real deal is punishing Russia for interfering in Syria and Ukraine.

But that could expose and open up the role of the US in Ukraine and in Syria.
So they invent something else.

This hearing is a US propaganda effort. Vilify Russia. Not something of real substance.
He Man
03-20-2017 06:42 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:30 PM)

Got any theories as to why the only group or nation that Trump has never had a single bad word to say about, is the Russians and Putin?

Russian President Vladimir Putin presented Tillerson with the Order of Friendship.

It's a great year for kleptocratic regimes, oligarchies, plutocracies and autocratic hell holes.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-20-2017 06:46 PM

He Man  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:42 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:30 PM)

Got any theories as to why the only group or nation that Trump has never had a single bad word to say about, is the Russians and Putin?

Cos everybody else is bitching about Russia as a matter of team play and principle. Just neo con bs, hawkish foreign policy bs. UK/US cold war, world domination bs.
And that is dangerous and stupid.
So he takes the other side.
That is not for a greater Russia. That is for a stable relationship.

He also might, like me, feel Russia deserves some praise for stopping the neo con regime change efforts in it's track in Syria and Ukraine.

Something you might have understood before democrats took over the war effort from Bush.
Juan Starr*
Banned
User ID: 407691
03-20-2017 06:46 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:38 PM)
In this connected world many countries and their information, and news, influences US citizens, and so possibly the election.

The real upset is not Russia influences the election, the real deal is punishing Russia for interfering in Syria and Ukraine.

But that could expose and open up the role of the US in Ukraine and in Syria.
So they invent something else.

This hearing is a US propaganda effort. Vilify Russia. Not something of real substance.

Jhikpghf and back President Trump into a corner to have to fight ww3.

boy these are some demonic twats.

this black f*#k just got through completely disrespecting the President and called him a cohort.

hopefully these traitors start getting their just desserts
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397129
03-20-2017 06:48 PM

Seems to me, Congress is hell bent on starting a war with Russia.[/i]
Huckin' Fell
you can't be srs
User ID: 398071
03-20-2017 06:50 PM

Congress is hell bent on taking orders from people who want all white Christians wiped off the face of the Earth.
LoP Guest
lop guest
03-20-2017 06:52 PM

Chasing Kitties  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:50 PM)
Congress is hell bent on taking orders from people who want all white Christians wiped off the face of the Earth.

This is also a dumb explanation. There is no religious war.

Congress takes orders from people that want to exploit and own resources that make them billions (oil, minerals). To have access to those resources some regimes in certain nations need to change. Russia can help those regimes stay in power, so Russia also needs to be cut of from having influence in the world.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397129
03-20-2017 06:54 PM

Looks like a witch hunt. But, no proof. We're just to take a word from 2 govt hacks?
He Man
03-20-2017 06:55 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:46 PM)
He Man  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:42 PM)

Cos everybody else is bitching about Russia as a matter of team play and principle. Just neo con bs, hawkish foreign policy bs. UK/US cold war, world domination bs.
And that is dangerous and stupid.
So he takes the other side.
That is not for a greater Russia. That is for a stable relationship.

He also might, like me, feel Russia deserves some praise for stopping the neo con regime change efforts in it's track in Syria and Ukraine.

Something you might have understood before democrats took over the war effort from Bush.

Well there are way too many red flags waving a warning for the US IC to be comfortable with the vast number of connections and lies about contacts between Trump's people and the Russians. Trump could certainly have done more to stop the intrigue and connections and hiring so many people with so many connections. He brought this upon himself with his deeds and actions.

LoP Guest
lop guest
03-20-2017 06:58 PM

This is no different then the Benghazi hearing or the blowjob in the whitehouse hearing.

Just accusations and insinuations, that fly out into the public and have their influence on the people. And nobody at the hearing can comment on it. But the PR brainwashing aspect of the people, still works.
Huckin' Fell
you can't be srs
User ID: 398071
03-20-2017 06:59 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:52 PM)
Chasing Kitties  Wrote: (03-20-2017 06:50 PM)

This is also a dumb explanation. There is no religious war.

Congress takes orders from people that want to exploit and own resources that make them billions (oil, minerals). To have access to those resources some regimes in certain nations need to change. Russia can help those regimes stay in power, so Russia also needs to be cut of from having influence in the world.
I didn't say there was a religious war. Christians are willingly offering to die for a different branch of the tree of Abraham.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication