News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Encounter Over The Atlantic - Commander Graham Bethune Testimony
Roddy
User ID: 411430
03-20-2017 10:23 PM

Encounter Over The Atlantic - Commander Graham Bethune Testimony
Advertisement

Cmdr. Graham Bethune is a retired Navy commander pilot with a top-secret clearance. He was a VIP Plane Commander who flew most of the high-ranking officers and civilians from Washington, DC. In his testimony he explains how he was flying a group of VIPs and other pilots into Argentia, Newfoundland when they all witnessed a 300 foot UFO that traveled 10,000 feet straight up in a fraction of a second toward their plane. He has documented the event extensively.

I do not label myself. What I stand for is based on my own convictions, and I don't care which box - the left one or the right one - they happen to belong to.

Roddy
User ID: 402195
03-21-2017 12:19 AM

RE: Encounter Over The Atlantic - Commander Graham Bethune Testimony
Bump

I do not label myself. What I stand for is based on my own convictions, and I don't care which box - the left one or the right one - they happen to belong to.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication